Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marincelemilia9@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

marincelemilia9@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:34 pm

Private Chart

emilia marincel <marincelemilia9@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 10 Jun at 09:50

Private Chart

Hi,
How can I help you in this matter??, my name is Emilia Marincel
I work at the telex dept of Barclays bank PLC here in East London
I was surprised with what I found in your inheritance unclaimed transaction record.
I discovered it was an unpaid funds release clearance fee of $290
that has kept your funds $18,000,000,00 USD pending till date undelivered , why have
you allowed such a thing to linger..
well if you may need my help to resolve it let me know, just chart my privately...
Regards
Emilia Marincel
Telex Wire Dept
Release Officer
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

jiyuandsteelind@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:22 pm

COMPANY : JIUYANG STEEL INDUSTRIES CHINA
Address:602-1, Building 6, Building B5-B, Shuntai Plaza, Jinan Free Trade Pilot Zone, Shandong, China
Mr JI Yuan, CEO JIUYANG STEEL COMPANY LTD
E-mail jiyuandsteelind@gmail.com

Hello ,
We the JIUYANG STEEL INDUSTRIES CHINA are happy to write ti you at this point, its all about a certain $28 milion which was meant to be your inheritance at Barclays Bank PLC London , this bank is in London UK BANK, so one of the senior Directors hinted us about this fund though it is in yours name but the release requirement is not what you could handle according to her, thus we contacted you if you can allow us , give is the POA , POWER OF AUTHORIZATION handle the clearance papers and to pay the necessary fees related to its release, claim it out and share with you on ratio of 80% to us being the sponsor and 20% to you
Think about it if you are ok with that we can proceed
The staff of the Bank Mrs Emilia Marincel you can verify through her email contact : marincelemilia9@gmail.com
let us know your respected and businessman like attitude and approach will be expected

Thanks once again
Sun Yuan Juni
Gen, Accountant Secretary
For JIUYANG STEEL COMPANY LTD
Shandong, China

Header:

Received: from 10.222.148.10
Return-Path: <jiyuandsteelind@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.166.48]
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 22:50:42 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAy+b3hycCp1e+kjCroJ13-c4mK1Oq2iLT2sqnw8FEu2MaNo3w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: COMPANY : JIUYANG STEEL INDUSTRIES CHINA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.