Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rem_foreign03@yahoo.com.hk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jw333696@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:31 pm

I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP

Tamara Williams <jw333696@gmail.com>
Reply-To: sgttamarawilliams@yahoo.com.hk
Bcc:

Mon, 24 Aug at 17:44

Dear Friend

Greetings, I really wish to have you as my good friend and also wishes to entrust some funds into your care but I have already sent the fund out of Afghanistan . I need your sincere and truthful friendship. My name is Sgt Tamara Williams. I am serving as a Marine Corps in the United States of America Camp Leatherneck Afghanistan.

I have $6.5 Million US dollars that I successfully moved out of the country. I need a good partner, someone I can trust. It is oil business money we did with Afghan citizens worth 42 million US dollars, but the 6.5 million US Dollars stated is my share on the business and its legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Afghanistan as family valuables with help of Universal Morgan Trust security Company through their branch in the Middle East.

The most important thing is ''' Can I Trust You? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep my own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where my part of the funds will be until I come and meet with you for discussions on investment plans,but I have more interest in real estate or any other profitable investment . If you are interested I will furnish you with more details.

But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your cooperation.

My Regards,

Sgt Tamara Williams
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: jw333696@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:43 am

RE-SEND. URGENT NOTIFICATION

David Nicholson <jw333696@gmail.com>
Reply-To: remforeign01@hotmail.com

Bcc:

Fri, 5 Mar at 11:22

Greeting,

Your e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by our law firm David Nicholson Chambers New York USA.

I am David Nicholson (Esq) A personal attorney to the late Mr. Michael Blair who worked with Shell British Petroleum. Mr. Michael Blair a well known Philanthropist before he died of Corona Virus known as Covid 19 in the UK United Kingdom made a Will in our law firm stating that US$12.5 Million (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars only) should be donated to any Philanthropist or Orphanage homes of your choice overseas.

We have made our random draw and your e-mail address was picked to receive this fund as the beneficiary of late Mr. Michael Blair will. Kindly get back to me as soon as you are in receipt of my mail to enable me tell you what next to do to receive your fund legally.

Regards,

David Nicholson
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

blowgraham9@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:22 pm

URGENT NOTIFICATION

David Nicholson <blowgraham9@gmail.com>
Reply-To: servicechambers2@mail.ru

Bcc:
Wed, 9 Jun at 22:23

Greeting,

Your e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by our law firm David Nicholson Chambers New York USA.

I am David Nicholson (Esq) A personal attorney to the late Mr. Michael Blair who worked with Shell British Petroleum. Mr. Michael Blair a well known Philanthropist before he died of Corona Virus known as Covid 19 in the UK United Kingdom made a Will in our law firm stating that US$12.5 Million (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars only) should be donated to any Philanthropist or Orphanage homes of your choice overseas.

We have made our random draw and your e-mail address was picked to receive this fund as the beneficiary of the late Mr. Michael Blair will. Kindly get back to me as soon as you are in receipt of my mail to enable me tell you what next to do to receive your funds legally.

Regards,

David Nicholson
Wayne

sjoy8745@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:21 pm

I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP

Tamara Williams <sjoy8745@gmail.com>
Reply-To: sgttamarawilliams1@mail.ru

Bcc:

Wed, 14 Jul at 08:44

Dear Friend

Greetings, I really wish to have you as my good friend and also wish to entrust some funds into your care but I have already sent the fund out of Afghanistan . I need your sincere and truthful friendship. My name is Sgt Tamara Williams. I am serving as a Marine Corps in the United States of America Camp Leatherneck Afghanistan.

I have $6.5 Million US dollars that I successfully moved out of the country. I need a good partner, someone I can trust. It is oil business money we did with Afghan citizens worth 42 million US dollars, but the 6.5 million US Dollars stated is my share on the business and its legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Afghanistan as family valuables with help of Universal Morgan Trust security Company through their branch in the Middle East.

The most important thing is ''' Can I Trust You? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep my own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where my part of the funds will be until I come and meet with you for discussions on investment plans,but i have more interest in real estate or any other profitable investment . If you are interested I will furnish you with more details.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your cooperation.

My Regards,

Sgt Tamara Williams
Wayne

marycloud461@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:50 pm

I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE

Tamara Williams <marycloud461@gmail.com>

Bcc:
Wed, 2 Mar at 18:54

Dear Friend

Greetings, I really wish to have you as my good friend and also wish to entrust some funds into your care but I have already sent the funds out of Afghanistan before we left the country. I need your sincere and truthful friendship. My name is Sgt Tamara Williams. I served as a Marine Corps in the United States of America Camp Leatherneck Afghanistan then before the Taliban takeover.

I have $6.5 Million US dollars that I successfully moved out of the country. I need a good partner, someone I can trust. It is oil business money we did with Afghan citizens worth 42 million US dollars, but the 6.5 million US Dollars stated is my share of the business and it's legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Afghanistan as family valuables with help of JP Morgan Trust security Company through their branch in the Middle East.

The most important thing is ''' Can I Trust You? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep my own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where my part of the funds will be until I come and meet with you for discussions on investment plans,but I have more interest in real estate or any other profitable investment . If you are interested I will furnish you with more details.

My Regards,

Sgt Tamara Williams
Wayne

Re: jw333696@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:47 pm

I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE

Tamara Williams <jw333696@gmail.com>

To:

Mon, 25 Apr at 23:45

Dear Friend

Greetings, I really wish to have you as my good friend and also wish to entrust some funds into your care but I have already sent the funds out of Afghanistan before we left the country. I need your sincere and truthful friendship. My name is Sgt Tamara Williams. I served as a Marine Corps in the United States of America Camp Leatherneck Afghanistan then before the Taliban takeover.

I have $6.5 Million US dollars that I successfully moved out of the country. I need a good partner, someone I can trust. It is oil business money we did with Afghan citizens worth 42 million US dollars, but the 6.5 million US Dollars stated is my share of the business and it's legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Afghanistan as family valuables with help of JP Morgan Trust security Company through their branch in the Middle East.

My Regards,

Sgt Tamara Williams
Wayne

tamara.williams3@mail.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:54 am

Same scam message also received from:

Return-Path: <marycloud461@gmail.com>
Reply-To: tamara.williams3@mail.ru
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 21:48:14 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPVcxUdEHvAqRBCcRnevRso6o8YuLAUV0a2kP7swR6Ry604qqg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE PLEASE
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rem_foreign03@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:02 pm

Same scam message also from header:

Received: from 10.217.134.205
Return-Path: < spcwilliamgarrett@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.67]
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 22:13:57 +0100
Message-ID: <CADWK9WoLJX9eS+375e+-EQhD5Wu6Tf0XbFcwL+d5yZ9Y8cc=+A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tamara.williams3@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:54 pm

Same scam message also from header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: < poeagovph6@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.65]
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 16:49:23 +0100
Message-ID: <CALbuKrNXVLEf4yLGoGZmtBWDWXHWUsWkpT4-v2GafMh0HxL7mg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tamara.williams3@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:51 am

Dear Friend

My Regards,

Sgt Tamara Williams

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <blowgraham9@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.196]
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 15:13:39 +0100
Message-ID: <CANTKU4ZxDe4RwetuUCuJgE-cK0M9-spJuBre0NxC3DX1wvf9Gw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP PLEASE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.