Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

doctorbrianmoynihanceo@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:54 pm

ATTN FUND

WE RECEIVED A PAYMENT CREDIT INSTRUCTION FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITH YOUR FULL INHERITANCE FUND OF US$10.500.000.00 MILLION (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES AMERICAN DOLLARS) ONLY.

FROM THE NIGERIAN RESERVE ACCOUNT WITH OUR BANK HOWEVER, YOU SHALL REQUIRE PROVIDING THE FOLLOWINGS DETAILS BELOW WHERE YOU WANT YOU’RE FUND TO BE TRANSFERRED.

(1). YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS:
(2). YOUR CONFIDENTIAL TELL, CELL AND FAX NUMBER FOR EASIER AND FASTER
COMMUNICATION:
(3). YOUR BANK NAME AND ADDRESS:
(4). YOUR A/C NAME AND NUMBERS:
(5). YOUR SWIFT CODE / ROUTING NUMBERS:
(6). OCCUPATION / MARITAL STATUS:
(7). I.D CARD/INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT COPY:

BE INFORMED THAT TRANSFER WILL COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY WE HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION. ONCE MORE, BANK BANK OF AMERICA BOARD WILL NOT HESITATE TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 24HOURS IN ACCORDANCE WITH FUND RELEASE ORDER REGULATIONS.

YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE IS HIGHLY NEEDED TO ENABLE US COMMENCE FOR THE TRANSFER.

THANKS FOR BANKING WITH BANK OF AMERICA WHILE WE LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVING YOU BETTER.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

NB: THIS TRANSACTION IS BEING MONITORED BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IN ORDER TO GUARDS US FOR INTERNET IMPOSTORS.

Dr.Brian T. Moynihan
Co-chief Operating Officer,
BANK OF AMERICA OFFICER
ADDRESS: 217 PARRYWINKLE, LN GAITHERSBURG. MD 20878 USA.

Header:

Return-Path: <doctorbrianmoynihanceo@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: "Dr.Brian Moynihan" <doctorbrianmoynihanceo@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 13:32:54 -0700
Message-ID: <CADw_h3YZELptXQcq5EhcZ4udjG3DCSxXpiCCFDaYjcJLo-dyBQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: urgent information
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:08 pm

Dear

Kindly bear with me as I succeeded in submitting all your necessary information for the issuance of the certificate of approving the fund in your favour. As soon as I receive the approval tomorrow or next by the special grace of GOD , I will scan a copy to you immediately for your perusal and thereafter instigate the process of the transfer of the funds into your nominated bank account.

Sincerely yours,
Dr.Brian T. Moynihan
Co-Chief Operating Officer,
Bank Of America Officer

Dear Beneficiary,

Kindly find the attached fund transfer slip issued today after a long board of directors meeting as regards to your fund. The unanimous decision was that your approved sum of $10.5M will be available in your bank account once you send $470 transfer pin code. This fee is not deductible from the beneficiary's fund since the fund has been programmed and approved for payment through the bank coded wire telex answer back system. Please send the $470 immediately through the below bank account details:

Acc name: R. M.
Account no: 29102683XXXX
Routing number: 081904808
Bank name: Bank Of America
Address: 2332 W Cermak Rd, Chicago, IL 60608
Home Address: CHICAGO, IL 60632
Swift: BOFAUS6S

Kindly get back to us with the details so that your fund will be transferred into your nominated bank account.

I demand an urgent response from you to enable us to proceed with the transfer.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Respectfully yours,
Dr. Brian Moynihan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:47 pm

Dear

Okay, I will wait for your earliest response by tomorrow.

Respectfully yours,
Dr. Brian Moynihan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:04 pm

Dear

Thank you for the response and send the required $470 through the below bank account.

Bank Name: Wells Fargo
Act Name: S. M.
Act number: 891924XXXX
Swift code: WFBIUS6SXXX
Routing number: 500100390
Bank address: 5309 N Brady st Davenport IA 52806
House address: Eldridge Iowa 52748 9527

I wish you success

Respectfully yours,
Dr. Brian Moynihan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:54 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

You are required to pay the sum of $470 wire transfer pin code fee to allow cash flow into your nominated bank account within 24hrs.These fee is not deductible from the beneficiary's fund since the fund has been programmed and approved for payment through the bank coded wire telex answer back system.Kindly send the required $470 via United states postal money order through below name and address:

Receiver's name: C. L.
Address: NATCHITOCHES. LOUISIANA 71457 USA

The money is payable under 24hours to this bank as to enable us to carry out the wire transfer instruction immediately and there is no way the wire transfer will be made without the transfer pin code mentioned above.

I am waiting to hear from you and your payment details as required.

Best regards
Dr.Brian Moynihan
Co-chief Operating Officer
Bank Of America
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:04 pm

Dear

Please, update me as I have waited too long without hearing from you. Our bank attorney is very annoyed and wants to seize your $10.5 million dollars payment documents if you refuse to send the $470 transfer pin code fee. Anyway, I hope you are good.

Sincerely yours
Dr. Brian T Moynihan
Co-Chief Operating Officer
Bank Of America Officer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: doctorbrianmoynihanceo@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:17 pm

Bank of America Financial center

Dr.Brian Moynihan <doctorbrianmoynihanceo@gmail.com>
To:

Tue, 14 Jun at 21:02

Bank of America Financial center
Address: 1381 Weston Rd, Weston, FL 33326, United States
Bank Telephone Number: +‪1315 818-4331‬
Bank eMail: doctorbrianmoynihanceo@gmail.com

Dear Beneficiary,

Greetings from the Bank of America ( BOA ). I have vital information which needs to be attended to immediately. Meanwhile, Did you authorize anyone to claim your inheritance fund?

Please note that Mr. Andrew Cox came to our office today in-respect of your $10.5 million USD dollars which has been credited with us for the past one year now by the U.S. federal government to be transferred into your account.

He said that you authorized him to claim your fund as soon as possible so that's why we are contacting to inform you that Mr. Andrew Cox want to claim your fund $10.5 million USD dollars.This fund has been in our custody for the past one year now and we have been waiting for you to contact us but we didn't know what is hindering you from reaching out to us since.

So we decided to write to you to make sure that you are fine and aware of your inheritance fund of $10.5 million dollars in our office.

Kindly get back to us with the following details:

Full Name:
Address:
Direct telephone number:
ID Card:

These above listed details are needed as fast as possible if you didn't authorize anyone to claim your fund in our office.We have 3 means which you can use to receive your fund and you are to choose the suitable option for you.

Here are the options:

(1) Bank to Bank wire transfer: It will take only 24 hours for you to receive your fund into your preferred account. The cost of transfer charge is $250.

(2) ATM Card delivery: It will take 48 hours for you to receive your ATM card with the $10.5 Million US Dollar into the card. The maximum amount you can withdraw daily is $20,000. The delivery fee is $180.

(3) Consignment box delivery: Your fund will be sealed in a box without anyone knowing what is inside it and it will be delivered to your house in cash. It will take 2 working days to be delivered to your house. This will cost $320.

The above mentioned options are the medium which you can use to receive your fund safely.

Endeavor to get back to us as fast as you can with your details and suitable option if you didn't authorize anyone to claim your fund in our office.

Your urgent attention is needed to enable us to proceed with the transaction as your fund is ready for delivery.

Thank you.
Brian Thomas Moynihan
CEO of Bank of America

Telephone Number: +‪13158184331‬
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Evans Mills, NY
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ny
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.