Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

brookfreeman44@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

brookfreeman44@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 21, 2021 3:12 pm

Hello, please read carefully and comply

IVANKA <brookfreeman44@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <ivankatrump@amerik.org>

To:

Fri, 21 May at 00:11

Dear Supporter,

I’m proud to announce that with an additional $1.5 billion we can continue to feed hungry families and the World at large through this program during the pandemic.

The Trump Administration’s Farmers to Families Food Box Program has fed over 3.3 billion meals to families in need, saved jobs and supported our nation’s small farmers. I am pleased to inform you that we have decided to award you with the sum of USD8, 000 000.00 (EIGHT MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS). This fund is meant to affect lives and small scale business. I will appreciate it if you fill out the form below if you accept to work with us in this program.

FULL NAME
DATE OF BIRTH
HOME ADDRESS
TELEPHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS
OCCUPATION
NEXT OF KIN

I want to thank you for your support and understanding. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards
Mrs. Ivanka Trump
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: brookfreeman44@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:28 pm

Special Announcement

FIDELITY GLOBAL BANK <culgirlwellz1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <ivankatrump@amerik.org>

To:

Thu, 10 Jun at 23:21

Attention.

We The Fidelity Global Bank Group have today received a Memo from the President of the United States of America (President Joseph Biden Jr) who have authorized us to pay you your pending fund which was awarded to you by the past government as a result of COVID19 PANDEMIC/UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFIT AND SMALL SCALE BUSINESS EMPOWERMENT. The payment has been activated by President Biden following his new administration. We have signed a check of USD8, 000 000.00 to be paid to you once you confirm your details by filling out the form below and send it back quickly. We deem it fit to get this done within a short period of time.

Your Full Name
Date of Birth
Home address
Occupation
Telephone number (Mobile)
Private email address
Active ID
Office address
Next of kIN
Company name

I will appreciate your candid reply as I look forward to serving you better. Copy of your Check will be sent to you in my next email for your perusal.

Best regards
FIDELITY GLOBAL BANK GROUP
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: brookfreeman44@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:11 pm

Dear Esteemed Customer,

FIDELITY GLOBAL BANK <brookfreeman44@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <richardobarg@hotmail.com>

To:

Thu, 17 Jun at 23:18

Dear Esteemed Customer,

We are pleased to inform you that the former President of the United States of America Donald John Trump has ordered the immediate creating of your online account to deposit your USD2, 850 000.00 funds which he approved before leaving the office and we will link it with ATM CARD which will be mailed to your home address. Please if you received this message twice kindly pardon us, we have been sending you countless email messages but no response from you yet. However, you are required to purchase any activation card from Walmart Shop and send it to us by email attachment so we can utilize it to activate your account once we set it up in 24hrs after your response. Any changes will come after your account is active and you are able to make the transfer and use your CARD. This is the order from Mr. Donald Trump. You can purchase a Vanilla Card of USD140 or a Nike Card of the same amount, they are all activation cards and can be used to activate your online account once we set it up.

We are sorry for any inconveniences, you can get those cards from any Walmart shop close to you. I will anticipate your response and also feel free to ask any question, we are at your disposal.

Best regards
Richard Obarg
FIDELITY GLOBAL BANK GROUP.
Wayne

wonderinana@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:04 pm

Dear beloved friend/Supporter

FIDELITY GLOBAL BANK <wonderinana@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <richardobarg@hotmail.com>

To:

Fri, 18 Jun at 19:24

Dear beloved friend/Supporter

I want to use this medium to thank you for your support during my time as the President of the United States of America, also I want to thank you for your support throughout my Campaign. It has not been an easy journey but all thanks to God that we achieved a lot in the past 4 years.

However, my wife and I decided to reward you with a token to support you in your small-scale business and also to help you during this COVID19 pandemic. I must say you have been receiving messages from banks and individuals regarding this reward. I firstly deposited this fund on 9/28/2020 before the election in November 2020, and since then I have been extremely busy and have not been able to work on your payment. I contacted the bank yesterday and they confirmed to me they have contacted you in response to the payment but due to your inability to make the payment required, they have to suspend it for the main time.

Now I have discussed with them and the charges have been lifted. The Bank will be able to open an online account in your name and they will also issue you ATM CARD which will be linked with your account. They can also link it with your local account as an alternative account. All you need is to fill out the details below as requested by the bank to process the online account. I will appreciate your speedy reply.

Your full name
Date of birth
Home address
ID number/or Copy
Current Occupation
Next of Kin
Telephone number.

They need the above details correctly to be able to create your online account and lodge your fund. The total amount in the bank is USD2, 850 000.00 including the interest and Value-added Tax.

I will be waiting to hear from you soon. My apologies for any inconveniences you may have gone through to claim your fund. My wife and I are here to make sure everything is okay,

Best regards
Mr. Donald J. Trump
Ex-President United States of America.
Wayne

Re: ivankatrump@amerik.org

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:43 pm

The USDA Farmers to Families Food Box Program ended May 31.

The fraudsters sending the emails posted above are not part of any US governmental organisation.

The domain name amerik.org is used only for the email address, as in ivankatrump@amerik.org.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=151586.

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: amerik.org
Updated Date: 2020-12-14
Creation Date: 2020-10-14

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-10-14
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Withheld for Privacy Purposes
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
Registrant Street: Kalkofnsvegur 2
Registrant City: Reykjavik
Registrant State/Province: Capital Region
Registrant Postal Code: 101
Registrant Country: IS
Registrant Phone: +354.4212434
Registrant Email: 1800290d49bf47d6bf31d6b9ce3d8d07.protec ... rivacy.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.