Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsrosedavis023@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsrosedavis023@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:47 pm

MY VERY SINCERE DONATION FOR CHARITY WORK, COULD YOU PLEASE CARRY OUT MY LAST WISH FOR ME?

MRS ROSE DAVIS <mrsrosedavis023@hotmail.com>

Sat, 20 Mar at 04:17

My Dearest,

MAY THE PEACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU!!

"I believe we make a LIVING by what we GET, but we make a LIFE by what we GIVE" Because blessed are the hands that give.

I know that this may sound strange or surprising to you because we have never met, I’m sorry if it comes to you by surprise but I know you will also benefit from this and I hope you accept it with all your heart because God works in many mysterious ways we don’t expect.

My name is Mrs. Rose Davis, a white South African woman, aged 68 years old and I was diagnosed with Cancer of Leukemia about three years ago, immediately after the death of my husband. This sickness has tormented me a lot in my life and I have been battling with this deadly disease and now the doctor has confirmed to me that I have few days to live, I'm shedding tears writing this message to you, but who am I to question God. I have decided to donate what I have to the Charities, Hence we have no child that will inherit the funds.

I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work of charity rather than allow his reckless relatives to lavish my husband's hard earned fund. That is why I wanted a foreigner because I don’t want them to know where the money will be transferred to.

As I lay on my sick bed shedding tears, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will also be very profitable to you. I want to “WILL” a total sum of $2 million USD (Two Million USD) to you which I want you to distribute parts of it to many CHARITY HOMES for me and the rest for yourself and your family. (70% shall be for the charity works while 30% shall be for you and your family.)

To proceed to the bank, please kindly send me as soon as possible these details:

Full Name,

Nationality:

Phone Numbers:

To my private email id below:

So that I can present you as my NEXT OF KIN to my bank for the claim of the fund.

Please I want this to be done as a matter of urgency because I don’t have many days left according to my medical doctor.

May God bless you abundantly as you are honest to carry out this charity work.

For me to get your email fast, Please reply me only with this my private email id: mrsrosedavis01@gmail.com

Remain Blessed,

Mrs. Davis.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mrsrosedavis006@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 17, 2021 11:44 pm

MY VERY SINCERE DONATION FOR CHARITY WORK, COULD YOU PLEASE CARRY OUT MY LAST WISH FOR ME?

MRS ROSE DAVIS <mrsrosedavis006@hotmail.com>

Mon, 17 May at 05:36

My Dearest,

"I believe we make a LIVING by what we GET, but we make a LIFE by what we GIVE" and also “Service to Mankind is Service to God”, Because blessed are the hands that give.

I know that this may sound strange or surprising to you because we have never met, I’m sorry if it comes to you by surprise but I know you will also benefit from this and I hope you accept it with all your heart because God works in many mysterious ways we don’t expect.

My name is Mrs. Rose Davis, a white South African woman, aged 68 years old and I was diagnosed with Cancer of Leukemia about three years ago, immediately after the death of my husband. This sickness has tormented me a lot in my life and I have been battling with this deadly disease and now the doctor has confirmed to me that I have few days to live, I'm shedding tears writing this message to you, but who am I to question God. I have decided to donate what I have to the Charities, Hence we have no child that will inherit the funds.

I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work of charity rather than allow his reckless relatives to lavish my husband's hard earned fund. That is why I wanted a foreigner because I don’t want them to know where the money will be transferred to.

As I lay on my sick bed shedding tears, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will also be very profitable to you. I want to “WILL” a total sum of $2 million USD (Two Million USD) to you which I want you to distribute parts of it to many CHARITY HOMES for me and the rest for yourself and your family. (70% shall be for the charity works while 30% shall be for you and your family.)

To proceed to the bank, please kindly send me as soon as possible these details:

Full Name,

Nationality:

Phone Numbers:

So that I can present you as my NEXT OF KIN to my bank for the claim of the fund.

Please I want this to be done as a matter of urgency because I don’t have many days left according to my medical doctor.

For me to get your email fast, Please reply me only with this my private email id: mrsrosedavis01@gmail.com

Remain Blessed,

Mrs. Davis.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

mrsrosedavis040@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:28 am

MRS ROSE DAVIS <mrsrosedavis040@hotmail.com>

Sat, 5 Jun at 04:32

My Dearest,

"I believe we make a LIVING by what we GET, but we make a LIFE by what we GIVE" Because blessed are the hands that give.

Full Name,

Nationality:

Phone Numbers:

Remain Blessed,

Mrs. Davis.

Exact same message from Header:

Return-Path: <mrsrosedavis010@hotmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [40.92.71.59]
Subject: MY VERY SINCERE HUMANITARIAN DONATION FOR CHARITY WORK, COULD YOU
PLEASE CARRY OUT MY LAST WISH FOR ME
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 19:35:25 +0000
Wayne

mrsrosedavis044@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:24 pm

MY VERY SINCERE HUMANITARIAN DONATION FOR CHARITY WORK, COULD YOU PLEASE CARRY OUT MY LAST WISH FOR ME?

MRS ROSE DAVIS <mrsrosedavis044@hotmail.com>

Mon, 15 Nov at 03:21

My Dearest,

My name is Mrs. Rose Davis,i am 68 years old white woman, I was diagnosed with Cancer of Leukemia and breast cancer about three years ago, immediately after the death of my husband. This sickness has tormented me a lot in my life and I have been battling with this deadly disease and now the doctor has confirmed to me that I have few days to live, I'm shedding tears writing this message to you, but who am I to question God. I have decided to donate what I have to the Charities, Hence we have no child that will inherit the funds.

Full Name,

Nationality:

Phone Numbers:

Remain Blessed,

Mrs. Davis.
Wayne

mrsrosedavis009@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:02 pm

MY VERY SINCERE HUMANITARIAN DONATION FOR CHARITY WORK, COULD YOU PLEASE CARRY OUT MY LAST WISH FOR ME?

MRS ROSE DAVIS <mrsrosedavis009@hotmail.com>

Fri, 28 Jan at 04:18

My Dearest,

"I believe we make a LIVING by what we GET, but we make a LIFE by what we GIVE"

and also “Service to Mankind is Service to God”, Because blessed are the hands that give.

My name is Mrs. Rose Davis, i am 68 years old white woman, I was diagnosed with Cancer of Leukemia and breast cancer about three years ago, immediately after the death of my husband. These sicknesses has tormented me a lot in my life and I have been battling with these deadly diseases and now the doctor has confirmed to me that I have few days to live, I'm shedding tears writing this message to you, but who am I to question God. I have decided to donate what I have to the Charities, Hence we have no child that will inherit the funds.

Full Name,

Nationality:

Phone Numbers:

Remain Blessed,

Mrs. Davis.
Wayne

mrsrosedavis015@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:33 pm

MRS ROSE DAVIS <mrsrosedavis015@hotmail.com>

Thu, 3 Mar at 04:27

My Dearest,

and also “Service to Mankind is Service to God”, Because blessed are the hands that give.

My name is Mrs. Rose Davis, i am 68 years old white woman, I was diagnosed with Cancer of Leukemia and breast cancer about three years ago, immediately after the death of my husband. These sicknesses has tormented me a lot in my life and I have been battling with these deadly diseases and now the doctor has confirmed to me that I have few days to live, I'm shedding tears writing this message to you, but who am I to question God. I have decided to donate what I have to the Charities, Hence we have no child that will inherit the funds.

Full Name,

Nationality:

Phone Numbers:

Remain Blessed,

Mrs. Davis.
Wayne

mrsrosedavis037@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:29 pm

MRS ROSE DAVIS <mrsrosedavis037@hotmail.com>

Tue, 29 Mar at 19:18

My Dearest,

Full Name,

Nationality:

Phone Numbers:

Remain Blessed,

Mrs. Davis.
Wayne

mrsrosedavis001@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 pm

Same scam message from header:

Received: from 10.197.34.76
Return-Path: <mrsrosedavis001@hotmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [40.92.73.96]
Subject: MY VERY SINCERE DONATION FOR CHARITY WORK, COULD YOU PLEASE CARRY OUT
MY LAST WISH FOR ME?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrsrosedavis01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:36 am

Received: from 10.197.41.12
Return-Path: <mrsrosedavis035@hotmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [40.92.41.34]
PLEASE CARRY OUT MY LAST WISH FOR ME?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrsrosedavis01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:32 am

Received: from 10.217.135.43
Return-Path: < mrsrosedavis020@hotmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [40.92.91.16]
PLEASE CARRY OUT MY LAST WISH FOR ME?
Thread-Topic: MY VERY SINCERE HUMANITARIAN DONATION FOR CHARITY WORK, COULD
YOU PLEASE CARRY OUT MY LAST WISH FOR ME?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.