Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

infoupdate89@daum.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

infoupdate89@daum.net

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 17, 2021 11:41 pm

Re: Are you aware of this ?

Chris Oakley <infoupdate89@daum.net>
To:

Mon, 17 May at 02:03

Federal Reserve Bank
Constitution Ave NW &,
20th St NW, Washington, DC
20551, United States of America
Telephone: +1 (762) 242-8419

Attention: Sir,

We have received payment instruction today from the International Monetary Fund to transfer your overdue payment for 2 years in respect of the of the sum of $33,600.00 (Thirty Three Thousand Six Hundred United States Dollars) only for been financially impacted by COVID-19. Here is a special message on Economic Impact.

Payments and I hereby advice you to forward to this office: ( chrisoakley-frb@hotmail.com ) your Banking details where you want us to transfer the money or rather we can open a bank account in your name here with our Bank and provide you with your online access. This is all we require to complete your fund transfer via Bank to Bank wire transfer.

Yours Faithfully.

Chris Oakley
Regional Executive
Federal Reserve Bank

Phone:
+17622428419
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Georgia
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

jessymoris@vivaldi.net

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 19, 2021 5:29 pm

Ref: Are you aware of this ?

Christopher L. Oakley <jessymoris@vivaldi.net>
Reply-To: mccfrank13@hotmail.com

Tue, 18 May at 14:09

--
Attention: Sir,

We have received payment instruction today from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to transfer your overdue payment for 2 years of the sum of $800,000.00 (Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) only.

I hereby advice you to forward to this office: ( mccfrank13@hotmail.com ) your personal details including your banking details where you want us to transfer the money or rather we can open a bank account in your name here with our Bank and provide you with your online access. This is all we require to complete your fund transfer via Bank to Bank wire transfer.

Yours Faithfully.

Chris Oakley
Regional Executive
+1 (762) 242-8419
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.