Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrskadiballa2@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrskadiballa2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:31 pm

Recovery attempt:

As-salamu alaykum

Compliment of the season, It as be long you must have be forgot the business I contacted you for some time back in Burkina Faso, I'm sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a third partner though I tried my best to involve you in the business but you could not trust and believe me because of your negative thoughts. Presently I'm in Angola investment with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite your negativity bias by them

However, I left the sum of $310,000 (Three Hundred Thousand and Ten U.S Dollars Only) in an Global International Debit Card. cash withdrawal Card. This $310,000 is for you and it is purposely for your compensation for your little effort in this transaction. The Debit Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any Debit Card location. So you can be able to make withdrawals of money in any country on a daily basis.

You are to contact my secretary in Burkina Faso, her name is Miss.Grace Farooq, on her e-mail address below:( gfarooq100@gmail.com ) you are to ask her to send you the Debit Card which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touch with my secretary and instruct her where to send the ATM Card to you, Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. I don't have time to be checking my mails, In the moment, I’m very busy here with my projects which I and my partner are having at hand, Remember that I have give my secretary on your behalf to receive the Card, so feel free to get in touch with Miss.Grace, because I have instructed her on what to do, she will send the Debit Card to you without any delay.

Name: Miss.Grace Farooq
Email Address: gfarooq100@gmail.com

Extend my special greetings to your family

Best Regards
Mrs.Kadi Balla
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gfarooq100@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:44 pm

Dear Sir or Madam,

Response to your mail, yes my boss has instructed me to send you International debit card before she travel out of the country, I would like you to kindly reconfirm your home residence address to me upon the receipt of this mail, so that I can be able to send you the Debit Card
through courier package delivery service to your residence address.

Regards,
Ms.Grace

Header:

Return-Path: <gfarooq100@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 00:43:59 +0000
Message-ID: <CAEi9n3zsOdB0+WDTFkY51jWxA4frOr9NgoqBhdMQC=W0BovQuQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Reconfirm address
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gfarooq100@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:57 pm

Dear Sir or Madam,

My boss told me to inform you that your debit ATM card has a maximum of $5,000. As for the daily withdrawal amount limit, he also said that I should inform you that when you receive your ATM debit card you should send me your WhatsApp number that I will forward to him and she would personally send you your ATM debit card PIN code through your WhatsApp number.

However I went to courier delivery service office today, I was told that there is no more process involved before the ATM debit card can been send to you, But I was make to understand that I have to pay $75 USD only for courier delivery then also make me to understand that delivery process is 3 working days. Here is my WhatsApp number + 226 5493 2956.

I would like you to use the below information to send the $75.
Name: M. F.

Due to the urgency, I will like you to use western union or money gram, do
not forgot to scan and forward the payment information to me for my record
purpose

Regards,
Miss.Grace

Phone: +22654932956
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Burkina Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gfarooq100@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:33 pm

I have told you, If you already send me the money through Western
Union or MoneyGram, if not you can get back to my boss and explain to
him, I am a busy person.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.