Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

internationalrevenue150@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

internationalrevenue150@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 16, 2021 12:01 am

From a Survivor:

From: INTERNATIONAL REVENUE DEPARTMENT <internationalrevenue150@gmail.com>
To:
Sent: Saturday, 15 May 2021
Subject: Re: Re:

International Revenue Department
Foreign Transfer Dep Lome-Togo
Remittance Executive Director,
Mrs.Jennifer A Collee
Ref: XXXXXXXXX

Attention !!!

Dear

I am contacting to inform you that your fund transfer has been approved and all the arrangements has been made for the urgent transfer of your fund to you now.

However I am about to proceed for the transfer of your funds to your designated bank account now and before I can be able to transfer your fund to you now, you are required to provide the fund transfer fee which is only $ 450 only and immediately the charges ($ 450) is paid I will immediately transfer your fund to your designated bank account now without delay.

Here is the secretary information to send the transfer charges that will enable me to wire your fund to you:

Receiver's name: Tina Ahmed
Country code: 00228
City: Lome
charges: $ 450
Transfer: Money gram or western Union
Purpose sending: Family Utility

I am waiting for the transfer fee payment to wire your fund to your designated bank account now and not that the charges cannot be deducted from the fund and have to be paid before the transfer can take place, Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation .

Best Regards,
Dr.Jennifer A Collee
Foreign Remittance Director,

International Revenue Foreign Department.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.