Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.zayasyovani@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mr.zayasyovani@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 15, 2021 3:58 pm

Mr.Zayas Yovani.

Mr.Zayas Yovani <mr.zayasyovani@yahoo.com>

Fri, 14 May at 22:22

Dear ,

I write to confess what you are presently going through with our Officials . I was a member of the International payment department on Local and Foreign Debt attached to the World Bank Africa office and in Washington DC, USA. I resigned my official duty when I discovered the activities of my colleagues during a private investigation I carried out. I suspected some kind of foul play in their act which they would never inform me because they know I would never be a party to such act.

I discovered that officials was conniving with some top officials to divert funds approved to settle Lottery winners, International contractors and Inheritance. The World Bank has already given approval for the payment of your fund while they are deliberately delaying your payment. They continue to issue one fee or the other from different quarters. I wonder why you haven't noticed all this while. I can assure you this will keep happening if you do not do away with those officers. The officials handling the payment are not aware of this act because they are novice to what is happening as it has to do with top notch in the Government of United States.

Well I just hope you believe me, because if you don't, your fund is gone. Your fund is currently authorized to be paid , approved by the World Bank with a Key Tested Reference/CLAIMS CODE Number, which was supposed to have been issued to you, but they have decided to divert your attention by telling you that they have something to do with one committee or the other especially here in United States and making you believe that the fund will be transferred into your account - FALSE! The reason I am giving you this information is because of the fact that I was aware of it and my doctrine does not permit me to withhold such information. The only help you can get from me now, is that you plead with them to pay your fund here in through SBA FINANCE and SAVING Panama which I know they will not agree.If you agree with me by keeping this to yourself, I will advise you on what you will do to get your fund without delay. This is the only way you can get out of the bondage of diverting your fund and frustrating your effort at the end of the day inherit your fund by the top government officials.

Please do not give this information to any Office handling your Payment at this point as it may lead to them influencing a total blockage to your payment, so you have to be very careful with this information. Upon your response to this message, I shall give you more advise on how to go about it.

Regards,

Mr.Zayas Yovani.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.