Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

att.wilsscott@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

att.wilsscott@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 14, 2021 12:36 pm

RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS WITHOUT STRESS

ATT. WILLIAMS SCOTT <att.wilsscott@hotmail.com>

Fri, 14 May at 07:50

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am Attorney, Williams Scott who resumed the role on August 2, 2017 in Kentucky after being confirmed by the United States Senate, taking over from Acting Director Andrew McCabe after the dismissal of former Director James Comey by President Donald Trump.

I want you to know that your impending funds worth $8.3 million USD from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA , which was intercepted, has been released to you , i noticed that your funds from the EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) have come to make so many things right from the way the corrupt government officials has made it to be. Payment of Inheritance fund, overdue payments and compensations without causing heart break to beneficiaries is his priority. My investigation continued to the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) as The FBI monitoring team gave a satisfactory NOTICE to your transaction.

I have your file from the Central Bank of Nigeria{CBN} which has been on my desk since i resumed office. i really want to know if you are interested in receiving your funds from the Central Bank of Nigeria{CBN} as i understand that you have spent a lot in the past trying to get the funds to your doorstep as i (Attorney, Williams Scott) will stand on your behalf and make sure delivery gets to you.

Now your funds have been confirmed and ready for delivery as i and christpher A. wray(FBI DIRECTOR) have resolved the issue with the Central Bank of Nigeria{CBN} and documents to those boxes are ready and all in your name. You are advised to desist from contacting any other person because CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) has taken full responsibility to two TRUNKS BOXES worth $8.3 MILLION which will be delivered to you by CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) Agent(ALFRED SMITH) who also has the original copy of the documents and he manage to get into Little Arkansas, United States yesterday, because of the corona virus some international airports is short off. All you will pay is delivery charge only to Agent. ALFRED SMITH for him to make a successful delivery without any delay as all document is complete.

I need your response to my email as will provide you the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) delivery Agent(MR. ALFRED SMITH) contact details in my next email.

Att, Williams Scott
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.