Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

neese.allen57@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

neese.allen57@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 04, 2016 7:10 pm

URGENT
People
CENTER BANK OF NIGERIA <neese.allen57@gmail.com> Today at 13:14
Reply-To: governor20162016@hotmail.com
To
BCC
Message body
My friend

It is unwise to wire transfer your compensation funds as the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will immediately levy a near 40 percent income tax directly from the funds and with some documents require. If delivered by diplomatic courier, it will not be immune, it will be scanned due to terrorist threats to America and an immediate near 40 percent will be collected from it and It will come under investigation and some documents will be required.

I suggest, We issue you an ATM CARD and PIN to access the funds bit by bit. This will avoid a HUMONGOUS tax burden and unwanted scrutiny by the IRS and Homeland security.

Reply With your details as below for easy processing and payment release Card

1. Full Name:…………
2. Phone Number:………
3. Home Address: ……………..
4. Age ………………
5. Occupation ………..
6. Nationality ID…………

I urge you to kindly Forward your Information And co-operate to enable you pick up your card immediately OK, Please, Be advice that we are using FedEx company for delivery and it cost only $150 only

Regards,
STEVEN UDA
Senior Director KTT
Wire Transfer of(CBN)
Tel: +2348053970822
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

john41955@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:36 pm

Approved compensation to compensate you
People
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA <john41955@gmail.com> 27 Nov at 9:32 PM
Reply-To: first20012017@hotmail.com
To
Message body
My dear, very urgent.

To whom it may concern, Please be informed that UNITED NATION/ British Government Payment Bureau has Approved compensation to compensate you due to maybe you has been scam before and again you may be victim of scam by wrong people who paraded them selves on what they are not so because of this, the United Nation/British Government Payment Bureau approved our Bank to process usd$5,000.000.00 million Dollars each on your favor in order to compensate you immediately all you lost

I am here to notify you that World Bank released the above-mentioned total sum back to the First Bank of Nigeria PLC. through international clearance by the International Monetary Fund IMF.and Your name, email, was fine on the list of payment

Please endeavor to give your full information to enable me use my good office to rectify your compensation fund release clearance with our Bank and I will be honest with you and promise to help you as well.I would want you to take this transaction very serious to experience good life again

As soon as this information is received, I will make sure your payment will be made to you immediately, Trust me

REV. FRANK KELLEY
Head, Accounting
First Bank of Nigeria Plc
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

smiles43001@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:45 pm

Your account has now been credited

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA <smiles43001@gmail.com>
Reply-To: firstb42@yahoo.com
Bcc:

4 Aug at 16:24

Attn: Please,

Your account has now been credited with the value of $ 18.753.000 million, by First Bank of Nigeria and please, I urge you to kindly check your account to reconfirm if this fund has received into your account and to be sure. call immediately

This is because having considered numerous petitions from unpaid contractors/ inheritance funds beneficiaries and the international communities advises concerning the debt Nigerian government owed to foreigners globally and The office of the Presidency and the Federal ministry of Finance of this dispensation have unanimously agreed to transfer your fund to your account today.

If this fund is not yet in your account, Please, Kindly Reconfirm your full details because there is allot of mistake/ change in your file by the previous administration

Regard
DR. FRED GREEN
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA
Wayne

fb318399@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:04 pm

Your Payment Notification

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA <fb318399@gmail.com>
Bcc:

13 Feb at 21:47

I urge to inform you that your payment was Approved on 13/02/2020 and your Name appears in Nigeria National News PAPER WORLDWIDE for those that Nigeria Government is owing and published for immediately payment ??

As I have registered your Payment immediately today 13/2/ 2020, Reference No. FERES9ASWIFT/USD, Allocation No: TSBSGB2AXXX Password No: 33988331, Pin Code No:77-69-38 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: IBAN:GB45TSBS77693801044968, Released Code No:0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No: 44133CITBKLN; Secret Code No: XXTN04413:

Your Cell phone number/ Full Name/ Address/ is needed to register your fund and confirm your (OTP) code to authorized your payment into the systerm by our wire transfer network to your cell phone number and the OTP code will be send to your cell for confrimation, So Your payment will be wired to your bank account directly and Do you have (Whats-app) or SKYPE APP so we can chat easily and That is where we can talk privately. Please.send your cell phone number so I can add you to the Whats-app list.

Waiting for your Urgent Response

Regard
DR. FRED GREEN
Tel:+234-802-412-8890
Wayne

Re: john41955@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:52 pm

Your Payment Notification.

FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC <john41955@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 9 Mar at 16:25

I urge to inform you that your payment was Approved on 03/05/2020 and your Name appears in Nigeria National News PAPER WORLDWIDE for those that Nigeria Government is owing and published for immediately payment ??

As I have registered your Payment immediately today 03/09/2020, Reference No. FERES9ASWIFT/USD, Allocation No: TSBSGB2AXXX Password No: 33988331, Pin Code No:77-69-38 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: IBAN:GB45TSBS77693801044968, Released Code No:0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No: 44133CITBKLN; Secret Code No: XXTN04413:

Your Cell phone number/ Full Name/ Address/ is needed to register your fund and confirm your (OTP) code to authorized your payment into the system by our wire transfer network to your cell phone number and the OTP code will be send to your cell for confirmation, So Your payment will be wired to your bank account directly and Do you have (WHATSAPP) or (SKYPEAPP) so we can chat easily and That is where we can talk privately. Please.

send your cell phone number so I can add you to my Whats-app list.

Waiting for your Urgent Response.

Regard
DR. FRED GREEN
Tel:+2348024128890
Wayne

Re: neese.allen57@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:16 pm

Your Account has been credited with instant order

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA <neese.allen57@gmail.com>
Reply-To: firstpayment1@aol.com
Bcc:

Wed, 1 Jul at 22:57

I urge to inform you once again that your payment $18.753.000 Million was Approved on 06/23/2020 and Your Name appears in Our National News PAPER WORLDWIDE for the List of those Nigeria Government is owing and Ready to be credited with instant order. ??

This is because having considered numerous petitions from International unpaid contractors/ inheritance funds beneficiaries and the international communities advice concerning the debt Nigerian government owed to foreigners globally, The office of the Presidency and the Federal ministry of Finance of this dispensation have unanimously agreed to transfer your fund to your account immediately .

Your Cell phone number/
Full Name/ Home Address
Copy of your passport

This information is needed to confirm your (OTP) code to authorized your payment into your account by our wire transfer network and you will get Alert directly in your cell phone number, so you can have your OTP code wire transfer code on your cell phone number for confirmation of your payment, immediately your banking details is forwarded.

Your Whats-app cell number will be needed or Skype app is needed to privatize this transaction and update you urgently. Please.Waiting for your Urgent Response.

Yours Faithfully:
DR. FRANK KELLEY
DIRECTOR (WIRE TRANSFER)
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA
Wayne

Re: deptrecovery2010@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:19 pm

FIRST BANK OF NIG <2911ubn2@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 23 Sep at 21:25

I urge you to inform you that your payment was Approved on 09/23/2020 and Your Name appears in Our National News PAPER WORLDWIDE for those that Nigeria Government is owing and to be released and credited with instant order. ??

As I have registered your Payment immediately today 09/23/2020, Reference No. FERES9ASWIFT/USD, Allocation No: TSBSGB2AXXX Password No: 33988331, Pin Code No:77-69-38 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: IBAN:GB45 TSBS 7769380104, Released Code No:0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No: 44133CITBKLN; Secret Code No: XXTN04413:

Your Cell phone number/
Full Name/ Address/
Banking details/ ATM Card
Copy of your passport

This information is needed to register your fund and confirm your (OTP) code to authorized your payment into your account by our wire transfer network to Alert directly in your cell phone number so you can have your OTP wire transfer code on your cell phone number for confirmation of your payment, immediately your banking details is forwarded.

Your whatsapp number or Skype app is needed to privatize this transaction.

Please.Waiting for your Urgent Response.

Yours Faithfully:
DR.Frank Kelley
DIRECTOR (WIRE TRANSFER)
Wayne

Re: john41955@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:50 pm

FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC <john41955@gmail.com>
Reply-To: firstpayment1@aol.com
Bcc:

Tue, 24 Nov at 00:22

I urge you to inform you once again that your payment $18.753.000 Million was Approved on 11/25/2020 and Your Name appears in Our National News PAPER WORLDWIDE for those that Nigeria Government is owing and Ready to credited there fund with instant order. ??

This is because having considered numerous petitions from International unpaid contractors/ inheritance funds beneficiaries and the international communities advice concerning the debt Nigerian government owed to foreigners globally, The office of the Presidency and the Federal ministry of Finance of this dispensation have unanimously agreed to transfer your fund to your account immediately.

Kindly forward Your Cell phone number /Full Name / Home Address / Copy of your passport /

This information is needed to confirm your (OTP) code to authorized your payment into your account by our wire transfer network and you will get Alert directly in your cell phone number, so you can have your OTP code wire transfer code on your cell phone number for confirmation of your payment, immediately your banking details is forwarded.

Your Whats-App number will be needed or Skype app is needed to privatize this transaction and update you urgently. Please.

Yours Faithfully:
DR. FRANK KELLEY
DIRECTOR (WIRE TRANSFER)
Wayne

gov.info.cbn@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 14, 2021 12:22 pm

Your Payment Notification

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA <gov.info.cbn@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Thu, 13 May at 17:53

Attn: Please

What is going on ? We haven't hear from you for long time, Are you much alive, Because I urge you to inform you once again that Your fund is Approved for payment and your name appeared in Our National News PAPER WORLDWIDE for those that our Government is owing and Now Ready to credited there fund with instant order. ??

Kindly forward Your details for Registration/ Your Cell phone number /Full Name / Home Address / Copy of your passport, the information is needed to confirm your (OTP) code to authorized your payment into your account

Your Whats-App number will be needed or Skype app name is needed to privatize this transaction and update you urgently. Please.

Yours Faithfully:
DR. FRANK KELLEY
DIRECTOR (WIRE TRANSFER)
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
Wayne

Re: fb318399@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:07 pm

VERY URGENT

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA <fb318399@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Fri, 24 Sept at 11:41

Attn: Please

What is going on ? Are you much alive, because we received a letter that you are Dead and asked one Mr. Joe Thomson from Canada to forward a Citibank account as your next of kin to claim your fund.

Are you also aware that $18.753 million USD was Approved in your name and published in our national newspaper gazette for instant release order into you.

Please confirm if this is (a lie) with the following information: Your Cell phone number and home address and copy of your ID and the name of your next of kin.

Your Whats-App number will be needed or Skype app name to privatize this transaction and update you urgently. Please.

Yours Faithfully:
DR. FRANK KELLEY
DIRECTOR (WIRE TRANSFER
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.