Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drdlobaton@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drdlobaton@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 12, 2021 8:49 pm

Your Sister Mrs Theresa Rogers

Mrs Theresa Rogers <drdlobaton@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 12 May at 18:03

From Mrs Theresa Rogers. I am married to Late Engr. Ramond Rogers, We are from Canada, but living in Republic Ghana, my husband worked also with our Canadian Embassy here in Accra Ghana for many years before he died in the year 2015. We were married for years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted two weeks. Before his death .

Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($3.500,000.00) with gold in a Bank here , I have serious sickness which is cancer problem i am in this hospital for more than 8 months now having known my condition I decided to the fund donate these funds to you or any one that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein for charity.

Hoping to receive your Urgent and Positive response to enable me give you more details

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

jimgoodnews1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 19, 2021 5:41 pm

Mrs Theresa Rogers <jimgoodnews1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: drdlobaton@gmail.com

Bcc:

Tue, 18 May at 18:41

From Mrs Theresa Rogers. I am married to Late Engr. Ramond Rogers, We are from Canada, but living in Republic Ghana, my husband worked also with our Canadian Embassy here in Accra Ghana for many years before he died in the year 2015. We were married for years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted two weeks. Before his death .

Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($3.500,000.00) with gold in a Bank here , I have serious sickness which is cancer problem i am in this hospital for more than 8 months now having known my condition I decided to the fund donate these funds to you or any one that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein for charity.

Hoping to receive your Urgent and Positive response to enable me give you more details

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.