Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rk_klimmeck@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rk_klimmeck@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 11, 2021 12:16 am

The Secret to get back your lost fund

Recover fund <rk_klimmeck@hotmail.com>
To:

Tue, 11 May at 00:13

Hi there,

I believe that this email reach you well. I am klimmeck by name.

The purpose of this email is that I love to solve problems for people, that is why I am sending this email to you. I would like to know if you have lost your money to someone before and you are willing to get it back. Don't worry, get in touch with me on my profile, so that we can discuss on it.

Thanks
Klicken Sie hier, wenn Sie sich von unserem Newsletter abmelden möchten.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: rk_klimmeck@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 17, 2021 11:36 pm

The Best method to get your lost money back

Recover money <rk_klimmeck@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: rk_klimmeck@hotmail.com

To:

Sun, 16 May at 17:58

Hello,
Have you been scammed by scammers? Have you been cheated by someone on online dating site? Did your deptors don't want to pay you back your money? Have you lost your money to Bitcoin trading and other online and offline business? If your answer is yes, then don't worry, I am glad to tell you that you are lucky to be receiving this email.

If you are really ready to get back your money from those that cheat or scam you, click here to consult us for help now.
opt-out @2021
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.