Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Senatorjohnenoh@gmx.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Senatorjohnenoh@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 04, 2021 10:59 pm

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am the Financial/Economic Adviser to the President on foreign Debt and Payment reconciliation. I am delighted to inform you that the inheritance/contract Payment Award Panel, which just concluded it’s seating in Abuja has Shortlisted your name among other beneficiaries to benefit from the Presidential Diplomatic Immunity Delivery Payment System. This Panel was primarily delegated to investigate and forward names of all the genuine and authentic fund beneficiaries.

However, I wish to bring to your notice that your name was among the genuine and authentic fund beneficiaries recommended for payment hence your profile is still reflecting in our Central Computer System (CCS) as unpaid beneficiary. To this regard, it is my pleasure to inform you that your approved inheritance payment of US$10.5Million will be paid to you via our accredited Diplomatic Personnel and I have secured every needed documents to cover the delivery to your Country. Note, the money is coming to you on 2 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seals and padded with machines.

Please be assured that this Presidential Diplomatic Immunity Payment is 100% risk free. The boxes are coming with our accredited Diplomatic agent who will accompany and deliver the boxes to your house, hotel or office address. All you need to do now is reconfirm your full Name, house address, telephone numbers, to enable the Diplomat to identify you when he meets with you. Upon his arrival at your airport, the Diplomat will call you. I hope you understand my point?

For confidential reasons, the diplomat does not know the original contents of the boxes. I declared to him that the boxes contain Sensitive Photographic Film Materials. I did not tell him the 2 security proof boxes contain money. Contact me immediately and I will let you know the Diplomat date and time of arrival in your Country. Please I need an urgent reply because the boxes are scheduled to leave as soon as we hear from you. Congratulations.

Best Regards,
Dr. Oluyemi Dipeolu
Financial/Economic Adviser to the President
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Header:

Return-Path: <williamademelvin@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: Senatorjohnenoh@gmx.com
From: Financial and Economic Adviser <williamademelvin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021
Subject: Diplomatic Delivery
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Senatorjohnenoh@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:52 pm

My name is Prof Edwin Dagogo, the newly appointed Paymaster General of the Federation attached to the Federal Ministry of Finance and Central Bank of Nigeria. I just resumed duty 2 weeks ago. Following the problems and difficulties the Central bank is having in paying our esteemed beneficiaries their fund entitlement, the President has appointed me to oversee the immediate payment and settlement of all approved and genuine contract and inheritance fund payment.

From the record made available to me and from my investigation, I discovered that you are one of the beneficiaries being owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria. I discovered also an ATM Debit Card inside an envelope containing an ACCRUED INTEREST AMOUNT OF US$3,330,000 approved in your name but the corrupt officials wanted to divert it to one Mr. Douglas Thompson in the USA hence it was the reason they refused to deliver it to you.

In my honor, and by the powers vested on me and in my capacity as the Paymaster General of the Federation, I have been given the mandate to pay and release your ATM Debit Card containing your ACCRUED INTEREST AMOUNT OF US$3,330,000 unconditional. In order to confirm you as the legitimate and authentic owner of this ATM Debit Card which is still valid and active, I want you to forward the following.

1. YOUR FULL NAME:
2. YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS FOR ATM CARD DELIVERY:
3. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER:
4. YOUR OCCUPATION:

Once I receive the above details, I will proceed to deliver your ATM Debit Card to you. I can assure you that it will be delivered to you within 5 working days if only you will cooperate with me.

REGARDS,

Prof Edwin Dagogo
Paymaster General of the Federation

Header:

Return-Path: <fbirmueller111@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: Senatorjohnenoh@gmx.com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 13:41:06 -0700
Message-ID: <CALdC7DOt-Z93tpUaZLFMFKG6q7G_htj9ra-Kk5Y=KGuXUJoOHg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Debt Settlement
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

officials2yk17@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:39 pm

Dearest,

I am Chris Innocent, I have sent you a mails before about the payment of an accrued interest payment amount of USD3,330,000 to you, but you ignored me and take it to be a joke, while I was contemplating on what to do next with the accrued interest amount, I got a mail from one beneficiary requesting me to re-award your accrued interest to him, he promise to compensate me with 20% of the total amount of USD3,330,000.

As a good Christian, I cannot re-award your interest fund to another beneficiary because my conscience cannot allow me to do that. In view of this, I am writing to inform you that I CANNOT re-award your accrued interest amount to anybody no matter the offer because I am a good Christian and a man of integrity. I have already awarded this accrued interest amount to you and loaded the amount into an Inter switch ATM Card hence I will ONLY deliver it to you and no one else. I am due to retire so I urge you to contact me in order to dispatch your ATM Card containing your accrued interest amount of USD3,330,000 to your address before I proceed on retirement.

I am an honorable and sincere man and committed to assist you by dispatching your Inter-switch ATM Card containing your funds to you, all you have to do is pay the courier fee or you fly down and pick it up yourself. I urge you to contact me with your current address so that I will dispatch your Inter-switch ATM Card containing your accrued interest amount to you. I really want to assist you.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Chris Innocent
Supervisor of Internet/Computer Banking Department
Central Bank of Nigeria

Header:

Reply-To: officials2yk17@gmx.com
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 12:57:54 +0100
Message-ID: <CALdC7DOELp0_M67EuseV6Rkz0is4Yr+3GiG79gFhOjpRX4tSWw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Final Notice
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fbirmueller111@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:40 pm

BNP Paribas USA
Address: 787 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019 United States

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is my pleasure to contact you. My name is Mr. Scoth Briston. I work with BNP Paribas USA. As the Foreign Operation Manager, my position is very sensitive, hence I have access to lots of secret files belonging to our foreign customers because I handle the bank's most sensitive files. On my course of duty recently I discovered an amount of $3, 330,000 million dollars which was accrued from a deposit of $500 million Dollars made by the Nigerian Government for the payment of debts to their contractor 10 years ago.

However I have decided to award this accrued interest amount to you because you are one of the beneficiaries shortlisted by the Nigerian Government to benefit from the deposit of $500 million Dollars made by the Nigerian Government to our bank. Note that our bank has returned back the deposit to the Nigerian Government and also lost record of the accrued interest amount. Having studied the payment file and my findings it is a known fact that you are well qualified to receive this accrued interest amount.

Sir, the only thing you are required to do in order to receive this accrued interest amount is to obtain a Court Affidavit from the High Court of Nigeria as a beneficiary, and once you obtain the Affidavit, I will deliver the ATM Card to you without any fee. Do not worry, I will give you the contact of an accredited Attorney with the High Court in Nigeria who will secure the affidavit for you. In view of this, I hereby request that you reconfirm your full name, address and telephone number to enable me process and issue this accrued interest amount to you.

This transaction is 100% risk free so If you are interested in this transaction please kindly contact me on our customer email at (info@bnpparipasnybr.com) to enable me proceed for the eventual processing, issuance and delivery of your ATM Card.

Regards

Mr. Scoth Briston
BNP Paribas USA
Foreign Operation Manager
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: info@bnpparipasnybr.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:42 pm

Reply received:

BNP Paribas Bank New York USA
787 Seventh Avenue New York,
NY 10019 United States

Dear xxx,

I acknowledged receipt of your mail, and I want to thank you sincerely
for your understanding, corporation and interest in receiving this
ACCRUED INTEREST AMOUNT OF $3,330,000, and it is my wish to state here
that this transaction will be 100% successful and free of any hitch.
Your involvement and readiness to work with me in this transaction will
be protected. But please I want to urge and plead with you to keep this
transaction absolutely confidential in view of my position as the
Foreign Operation Manager BNP Paribas NY USA.

Note that I will be severely dealt with if the bank finds out that I was
the person that reveals this secret and sensitive information about the
existence of this accrued interest sum. Just today, I was reliably
informed by a close source that the Branch Bank has concluded plans on
how to divert this accrued interest sum out of the bank for himself.

So I want to inform you here that you stand 100% chance of claiming this
accrued interest fund because your proof over the ownership of this fund
is your ability to know the account details of the deposit of $500
million Dollars made by the Nigerian Government for the payment of debts
to their contractor 10 years ago, and the amount of the accrued interest
sum in the dormant account so with this information, I as the Foreign
Operation Manager BNP Paribas NY USA will will officially proceed with
the processing, issuance and delivery of the ATM Debit Card to your
address.

Sir, before we proceed further in this transaction, I would like to know
the percentage that will be given out to me as soon as I process, issue
and deliver the ATM Debit Card to you. Note that the success of this
transaction solely lies in my hands so I think it is natural I get a
fair share of this transaction.

Regards,

Mr. Scoth Briston
BNP Paribas USA

Header:

Return-Path: <info@bnpparipasnybr.com>
Received: from gateway22.websitewelcome.com (gateway22.websitewelcome.com. [192.185.46.224])
Received: from bh-74.webhostbox.net ([162.215.240.160]:25846)
Received: from [102.89.34.7] by bh-74.webhostbox.net
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2022 15:14:19 +0000
From: BNP Paribas New York Branch <info@bnpparipasnybr.com>
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR CORPORATION
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.4.12
Message-ID: <446ab734dc3d44159b88534835344398@bnpparipasnybr.com>

Originating IP: 102.89.34.7
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: bnpparipasnybr.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:49 pm

The fake site used in scam is a spoof of BNP Paribas USA. There is no content; the fraudulent domain name is used only for the email address, as in info@bnpparipasnybr.com

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=159153

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: bnpparipasnybr.com
Updated Date: 2022-07-06
Creation Date: 2020-07-06

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-07-06
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info@bnpparipasnybr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:25 pm

BNP Paribas USA
Address: 787 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019 United States

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is my pleasure to contact you. My name is Mr. Scoth Briston. I work with BNP Paribas USA. As the Foreign Operation Manager, my position is very sensitive, hence I have access to lots of secret files belonging to our foreign customers because I handle the bank's most sensitive files. On my course of duty recently I discovered an amount of $3, 330,000 million dollars which was accrued from a deposit of $500 million Dollars made by the Nigerian Government for the payment of debts to their contractor 10 years ago.

However I have decided to award this accrued interest amount to you because you are one of the beneficiaries shortlisted by the Nigerian Government to benefit from the deposit of $500 million Dollars made by the Nigerian Government to our bank. Note that our bank has returned back the deposit to the Nigerian Government and also lost record of the accrued interest amount. Having studied the payment file and my findings it is a known fact that you are well qualified to receive this accrued interest amount.

Sir, the only thing you are required to do in order to receive this accrued interest amount is to obtain a Court Affidavit from the High Court of Nigeria as a beneficiary, and once you obtain the Affidavit, I will deliver the ATM Card to you without any fee. Do not worry, I will give you the contact of an accredited Attorney with the High Court in Nigeria who will secure the affidavit for you. In view of this, I hereby request that you reconfirm your full name, address and telephone number to enable me process and issue this accrued interest amount to you.

This transaction is 100% risk free so If you are interested in this transaction please kindly contact me on our customer email at (info@bnpparipasnybr.com) to enable me proceed for the eventual processing, issuance and delivery of your ATM Card.

Regards

Mr. Scoth Briston
BNP Paribas USA

Header:

Received: from 10.197.34.75
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.181]
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 20:56:29 +0100
Message-ID: <CALdC7DO13bvg324cA1+TVuk3tr3T18eOQZriuJgN2+5H357trQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: 2023 Accrued Deposit
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

officials2yk17@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:57 am

Recovery scam:

Dearest,

I sent a mail to you before, but did not hear from you, however I want you to know that it is very much important that you reply to this mail and cooperate with me so that your accrued interest amount of USD3,330,000 will be paid to you. It is because of the respect I have for you that made me contact you again just to assist you to receive your ATM Card because of what you have gone through in the past. Please be informed that I am not promising to pay your full inheritance/contract fund which the corrupt officials have colonized but rather I want to pay you only the accumulated interest which I know it's very possible to pay to you through ATM Card. I am contacting you in order to pay this accumulated interest amount to you. This is your chance and opportunity so there is no point delaying or wasting time.

I am an honorable and sincere man and my words are more than a written guarantee you can ever think of. I don't believe in protocols. I am given you my words of honor as a guarantee that I will load the ATM Card with your accumulated interest amount of USD3,330,000 and have it delivered to you by EMS Speed post as soon as you confirm your readiness to pay the courier fee in other to receive your ATM Card through EMS Speed Post Courier. EMS Speed Post simply means Express Mail Services Speed Post and it is a Federal Government owned Courier Services Company that is very well secured and efficient. Note that I have a part to play in this transaction, therefore be informed that I have paid for the ATM Card processing and bank charges so it is fair you take care of the courier cost.

You will have nothing to worry about as your ATM Card WILL NOT be stopped by any Customs, Police or Immigration at your Airport. EMS Speed Post is a Federal Government Embassy Courier Service Company. Please I am a very busy man and I would like to have this ATM Card dispatched to you as quickly as possible hence l will not be available to exchange emails with you at all times.

So if you are interested in receiving this accumulated interest loaded in an ATM Card and dispatched to you, then contact me immediately with your address and telephone number. I really want to assist you and I want you to forget about your past experience and what you have gone through in the past and focus on this accumulated interest amount and I assure you that you MUST receive your ATM Card.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Chris Innocent
Internet/Computer Banking Department
Central Bank of Nigeria

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.141
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.222.180]
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 00:36:38 -0700
Message-ID: <CALdC7DMLY_QkXEDwmk4ng57RzMWUvaLpp0soF5pSG+gXbM5Z8Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Accrued Interest
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fbirmueller111@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:55 pm

EMS Speed Post Courier Services
No-8 Mobolagi Bank Anthoney Way
P.M.B. 022 , Ikeja
Lagos-Nigeria

Subj: Abandoned parcel.

I am writing this personal and confidential email to you from the EMS Speed Post office, my name is Mr. Victor Noah. I am the NEW Manager in charge of operation with EMS Speed Post. On assumption of duty as the Operation Manager, I have discovered an abandoned parcel which has been laying waste here in our office. For security reason (s) I decided to scan the parcel in our system, hence I discovered that it contains one VISA ATM CARD with manual instruction and a small envelope. This parcel has been here for a long time and nobody has actually come up to claim ownership nor have we received instruction to deliver it to the address herein.

This parcel has your address and email, as the receiver and has one Mr. Chris Innocent as the sender of the parcel. Further investigation reveals that Mr. Chris Innocent (the sender) has been the brain behind the non delivery of your parcel/ATM Card to your address because he requested a lot of money from you as the courier fee instead of the official EMS Speed Post delivery fee of USD98. However, I discovered that Mr. Chris Innocent collaborated with our former Operation Manager who was sacked and jailed for corruption, demanded illegal fees from you, in order to frustrate you and possibly divert your ATM Card to their collaborator for their selfish use. I am here to inform you that it is illegal and against the ethics of our operation to demand or request illegal fees from customers before delivery of their parcel. I don't know why some officials like to scam innocent people.

In view of this illegality against you, it is my pleasure to inform you that EMS Speed Post is a Federal Government owned Courier Company, and once customers pay the official EMS Speed Post delivery fee of USD98, we proceed to take up the delivery of their parcel or documents without any string attachment. I am ready to assist and deliver your Visa ATM Card to you once you reconfirm your current address and pay the official EMS Speed Post delivery fee of USD98 ONLY. I await your reply.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Victor Noah
EMS SPEED POST Operation Manager
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.