Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

2421hesoh@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

2421hesoh@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:45 pm

Re: Congratulation

Young-Dal Choi <2421hesoh@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mr.youngdal1961@rediffmail.com

Bcc:

Sun, 25 Apr at 02:06

Greetings Dear,

Please note: You are advised not to make any advance payment until you confirm your unpaid payment in your nominated bank account.

As soon as I hear from you I will give you more details for this good development.

Regards,
Mr. Young-Dal Choi
Email: youngdaloffice@rediffmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

secretarynoorala@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 15, 2021 3:54 pm

Re: Payment Approval

Young-Dal Choi <secretarynoorala@gmail.com>
Reply-To: youngdalchoi2@gmail.com

Bcc:

Fri, 14 May at 16:44

Payment Approval

This is to notify you again that your funds have been programmed for immediate release into your nominated account but the bank can not transfer these funds directly to your nominated bank account, because the Bank insists that you must come in person to sign legalization documents only.

Note; Every arrangement regarding your cash payment through wire transfer services has been made, You are advised to fly down to the Bank payment center to meet the Bank officials and further sign the needful documents for your funds release Order.

Please re-confirm if this is inline with what we have in our record and also for the processing of the transfer

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession, age and marital status.
5) Scanned copy of int'l passport.
6} Name Of Your Nearest Airport

The Bank will take care of your flight expense with your returning ticket and hotel reservation will be paid by the Bank.

I will need your attached international passport. Kindly, give me the name of your nearest airport for your flight ticket and hotel booking.

I expect to hear from you with details of the name of your nearest airport for your flight booking and to enable you to make this trip before Friday this week. May God's blessing remain with you.

I remain yours sincerely.
Mr. Young-Dal Choi
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

ric62333@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 20, 2021 9:28 pm

Re: Congratulation

Young-Dal Choi <ric62333@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 20 May at 12:56

Payment Approval !

This will be the last time I will notify you about your unpaid payment !

This is to notify you again that your funds have been programmed for immediate release into your nominated account but the bank can not transfer these funds directly to your nominated bank account, because the Bank insists that you must come in person to sign legalization documents only.

NOTE: You are not making any down-payment The Bank will take care of your flight expenses with your returning ticket and hotel reservation will be paid.. By the time you confirm the payment in your bank account you will pay back all the expenses at the process?

Please re-confirm if this is inline with what we have in our record and also for the processing of the transfer.

1) Your full name.

I will need your attached international passport. Kindly, give me the name of your nearest airport for your flight ticket and hotel booking

May God's blessing remain with you.

Mr. Young-Dal Choi
Wayne

Re: 2421hesoh@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:32 pm

Payment Approval !

Young-Dal Choi <secretarynoorala@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 30 May at 08:01

Payment Approval !

You are advised to visit the bank payment center, because the Bank insists that you must come in person to sign legalization documents before the transfer process commences!. NOTE: You are not making any down-payment The Bank will take care of your flight expenses with your returning ticket and hotel reservation will be paid..

Then when you confirm the payment in your bank account you will pay back all the expenses at the process? Please re-confirm if this is inline with what we have in our record and also for the processing of the transfer.

1) Your full name.

I will need your attached international passport. Kindly, give me the name of your nearest airport for your flight ticket and hotel booking

May God's blessing remain with you.

Mr. Young-Dal Choi
Email: youngchoioffice@gmail.com
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.