Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officefile5225@gmail.com ofilcefile87@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officefile5225@gmail.com ofilcefile87@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:50 pm

I am contacting you regarding your unclaimed fund worth $10.5 Million Dollars from the Finance Department Washington DC USA.

Be informed that an acknowledgment has been given to the receipt of your email transmission Sequel to the request, I have your " ATM Visa Card" containing your US$10.5 Million United States dollars on my table right now and it can not be transferred into your destination Bank account because the money is not in cash, it is in Cheque which has been converted into an International Global ATM Visa Card which is with us here in Finance Department office.

I am going to send it to you through the means of ''Courier Services'', and to avoid much delay!! You have to send your home address and telephone number where the Delivery Company would deliver your package to, meanwhile you are required to choose one among the listed four options and you will take care of its delivery fee.

They are as follows:

1. FedEx Courier services FedEx=14hrs delivered to your doorstep ($25)
2. DHL Courier services DHL=12hrs delivered to your doorstep ($50)
3. Ups Courier services.UPS=8hrs delivery to your doorstep ($175)
4. SkyLink Express services SkyLink = 5hrs delivery to your doorstep ($100)

Furthermore, on receipt of your response and method of your chosen Courier Services, I shall furnish you with the payment details which you would use to wire the required delivery fee via MONEY GRAM or WESTERN UNION money transfer or you may get an iTunes gift card. I will send the "ATM VISA CARD" to you first thing tomorrow morning before going to Another delivery.

I shall give you the receiver's name that would be required to use to send the delivery charges either MoneyGram or Western Union or you send an iTunes card or google pay card if going to western union will be hard for you.

I await your urgent response asap,

Best Regards
HARMON GERALD
Finance Department
Washington DC USA
Email address:( officefile5225@gmail.com )

Header:

Return-Path: <ofilcefile87@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: officefile5225@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021
Subject: Attn ATM Card Owner,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

officefile5225@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:37 pm

FROM HEADQUARTER HOMELAND SECURITY US DEPARTMENT
300 7TH ST SW, WASHINGTON, DC 20024, UNITED STATES

ATTENTION: DEAR

REGARDING THE MESSAGE I RECEIVED FROM YOU TODAY BEING 12TH OF APRIL 2021, AS YOU ASKED, THIS IS REAL!, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CHOOSE ONE OPTION, WHICH YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PAY AND ALSO CONVENIENT FOR YOU, FOR QUICK DELIVERY OF YOUR PARCEL CONTAINING YOUR ATM VISA CARD AND OTHER TWO ORIGINAL BACK UP DOCUMENTS.

BE INFORMED THAT AN ACKNOWLEDGMENT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL TRANSMISSION SEQUEL TO THE REQUEST, I HAVE YOUR " ATM VISA CARD" CONTAINING YOUR US$10.5 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ON MY TABLE RIGHT NOW AND IT CAN NOT BE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR DESTINATION BANK ACCOUNT BECAUSE THE MONEY IS NOT IN CASH, IT IS IN CHEQUE WHICH HAS BEEN CONVERTED INTO AN INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL ATM VISA CARD WHICH IS WITH US HERE IN FINANCE DEPARTMENT OFFICE.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SO THAT WE WILL PROCEED WITH YOUR DELIVERY

PLEASE WE NEEDED AN URGENT REPLY TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE.
BELLOWS IS YOUR PACKAGE REGISTRATION DETAILS.
DELIVERY TERMS: .............. .......INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
CONDITION OF DELIVERY..............PRIORITY DELIVERY
PACKAGE NOTE NO: ........... MI 49866-2110
COLOR OF PARCEL: ..................... BROWN.
TOTAL WEIGHT: ..........................36.2 KG
TOTAL NET WEIGHT: ...................1.7 KG

YOU CAN BUY A GOOGLE PLAY CARD OR GIFT CARD. $100 USD.' AND IT WILL BE SENT THROUGH CARD ONLY.
I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SO THAT I WILL KNOW YOUR ARRANGEMENT TODAY .
THANKS AS WE REMAINS IN YOUR SERVICE

BEST REGARDS
HARMON GERALD
FINANCE DEPARTMENT
WASHINGTON DC USA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.