Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

committeeonappropriations@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

committeeonappropriations@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:02 pm

Your comment needed urgently

Apex Bank <committeeonappropriations@gmail.com>
Reply-To: telex.creditdepartmentt@yahoo.com

Bcc:

Fri, 9 Apr at 14:26

Dear sir,

RE: CHANGE OF ACCOUNT PARTICULARS ON YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FILE U$15.5M

My name is Alhassan Mustapha, Director of Telex/ International Remittance CBN your payment file was forwarded to my office to contact you to verify some conflicting change of accounts report submitted on your behalf for your payment by your local representatives with a deed of assignment duly signed and stamped to represent you in the on going payment of your over due fund claim with the central bank of Nigeria for your urgent confirmation???

In view of this development,you are hereby requested to verify and re-confirm to me immediately if you did authorize Alfonso Black of Leepage Investments of mexico as your broker with any "Deed of Assignment" in his favor, thereby making him the current beneficiary with the following account details below???:

Account Name: Leepage Investments
Account Number: 117678543,
Bank Name: 1st National Bank,
138-141 1st Floor, Edinburgh Tower,
The Landmark, 15 Queens Road, Mexico City,
Swift Code: SCBL 11K111.

You are required as a matter of urgency to confirm the legitimacy of the above claim and kindly give us reason why you decided to affect the above Change of Account. If you are not aware of this claim, please confirm to us immediately by stating your authentic account details, proper credit of your funds. Also required are documents authenticating your claim?

Note that we are bound to recognize Mr. Alfonso's claim, if you fail to promptly respond to this inquiry following the Deed of Assignment he submitted to claim this payment. view attached picture carefully if you can identify any or all in the picture and report back immediately.

Best regards,

Alhassan Mustapha,
Director of Telex/ International Remittance CBN
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.