Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

brightsalami@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

brightsalami@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:21 pm

Recovery scam:

Dear

Sir,

Compliment of the new month.

I am not supposed to write to you at this moment because you might feel it is the same tune of email you receive daily, but it will be your own good to revert to this information am giving you now.

From every indication you are worried over all the money you have spent trying to get paid with your Contract/inheritance payment but to no avail which has given you sleepless night.

I want to know if you are still interested in getting paid also what is the problem that keeps your payment on hold, if you can give me answer to this question I will help you with a sponsor that will take care of whatever that have caused the delay in receiving your payment know matter what the problem is all about.If you want my assist get back to me so that we can open communication.

Hope your receiving bank is still valid to receive any amount the sponsor will give you.

I wait for your email,

Respectfully yours,

Bright Salami.

Header:

Return-Path: <brightsalami@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic315-54.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (sonic315-54.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.137.65.30])
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021
Subject: Dear
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

brightsalami@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:59 pm

Dear

Sir,

Thank you for your email received this morning. I am extremely grateful you are willing to apply your capable and resourceful mind to this dilemma. Firstly I will discuss with the man later today and will ask him to contact you for a brief meeting by email so that you can tell him how you want him to come in.

You don't have to get worried by looking for money to pursue this contract payment again but with your meetings/discussion on email he will tell you what he can do either by giving you money or taking care of the hole expenses, your explanations will determine how he will come in.

If you are okay with this arrangement get back to me.

Best regards,

Bright Salami.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

brightsalami@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:08 pm

Dear Mr

Good to hear from you sir, I have been able to discuss with the fiduciary agent and he has promised to give us the full assistance, but he said that he would like to have open email communication with you as he will direct you accordingly.

However his name is John Morris in case you receive a new email take note of it and respond to him so that he will tell you what to do.

Have a nice day sir,

Bright Salami
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

brightsalami@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:00 pm

Sir,

I got your email copied to me and be assured that the moment the Fiduciary agent (Mr John Morris ) sees your email he will definitely respond to you, do get back to when you hear from him.

Thank you sir,

Regards,

Bright Salami
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnmorrisitconsulatant@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:04 pm

Hello

Your mail refer.
yes your partner contacted me for a loan to be used to facilitate the release of your long overdue payment into your account. I have personally have accepted his request on your behalf.

Before I can proceed further with you and send your details to my Boss in the United States of America for the loan funding, you have to supply us with your details.

Send us immediately your complete mailing address, your any means of identification, your bank details where you wish to receive the loan funds, your credit score to determine how much loan that can be given to you and your direct mobile number for and on spot briefing about the progress of your transaction.

Let me read back from you immediately with these details to enable us move forward with your transaction.

Respectfully,
John

Header:

Return-Path: <johnmorrisitconsulatant@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021
Subject: For the attention of
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:25 pm

Your mails refers.
Yes your ID is very important
Without wasting much time on this , please contact my boss in the States now
Mr Joesph Sanburg. on his email : dmzcapitalllc@dbzmail.com for the loan funding.
He is a very nice person and make sure you follow his instructions.

Also send me copy of any mail to me for my updates and record purposes.

Respectfully,
John
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

brightsalami@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:28 pm

Dear

Sir,

I got your email and I must say that by now the Fiduciary agent Mr. John Morris must have received your email and he has contacted accordingly. So what is his communication with you, did he agree to help you to get a loan from their finance company.

What is your agreement with him, do get back to me if he has respond to your email,

Regards,

Bright Salami.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnmorrisitconsulatant@gmail.com brightsalami@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:47 pm

Dear

Noted OK.
When will your ID be ready? Again the phone you gave me is not working. I need a working mobile number to be constant in communication especially a whatsapp number..

Please make sure you check your mails at least twice daily so that you can attend to you to enable move faster with your transaction.

Respectfully,
John

Sir,

I got a call yesterday from John Morris the Fiduciary agent to the financier he told me that all the information's you sent was fake even the telephone number was wrong, they are very skeptical about it, I wouldn't know if they will give you the loan again because from their findings is like you will run away with their money if they finally gives you the loan.

Now it's left for you to write him and clear yourself very well while I still try to convince him of your sincerity and honest, so that they will not think otherwise please.

I wait for your email,

Regards,

Bright Salami.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:14 pm

Dear

Noted OK.
When will your ID be ready? Again the phone you gave me is not working. I need a working mobile number to be constant in communication especially a whatsapp number..

Please make sure you check your mails at least twice daily so that you can attend to you to enable move faster with your transaction.

Respectfully,
John
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

DMZCapitalLLC@dbzmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:18 pm

Sir
In response to your mails concerning loan request for your project, we will be interested in funding such a short term loan provided you understands and agree to our terms listed below.

Before we proceed read through our terms and conditions and respond with requested answers and information.

1. The term of the loan will be no later than 30 days as soon as you complete your project. Note, No repayment until whenever you complete your project and receive your funds.
2, The funds disbursed to you will be used solely for the purpose it was meant for so we can be sure of you completing your project, getting your payment and then repayment of the loaned funds plus interest
3. Interest payment on the loan will be 10%.
4. Agree to give us minute update as to the progress of your project
5. To follow our instruction as to when and where to send funds and to obtain approval from us before you invest any funds disbursed
6. The total amount of loan you are seeking.

If you agree to our terms, get back to us for processing to start
I also want to know if you will be using a business or personal account to receive your loan disbursement

Thanks
J. Sanburg

Header:

Return-Path: <DMZCapitalLLC@dbzmail.com>
Received: from [197.210.64.246] ([197.210.64.246]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan [10.76.45.12]) (via HTTP);
Thu, 15 Apr 2021
Subject: Re: Fwd: For the attention of

Orig IP: 197.210.64.246 | Orig ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.