Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

brightsalami@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

brightsalami@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:22 pm

Hello

You are asked to send your ID card also your correct telephone number for his boss to call you but instead of you to do as advised you claimed that you have done everything whereas the ID card they asked you to provide has not yet giving to them.

I want to know if really you need this loan because from the way you are reacting i doesn't show any sign of readiness to get the loan or do you have a double mind of after getting the loan you will run away is that the reason you refused to send what they asked you to send.

Everything would have be finalized by now if not your delay in getting the requested items. Therefore do send them your ID and the working telephone number if you want them to help you for the loan.

I wait for your email,

Regards,

Bright Salami.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

brightsalami@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:56 pm

Dear

Thank you for your update.

However it all depends on you, the need and urgency of the loan you want to apply, if it's something that you needs to get loan to finalize the business why not give them an alternative means of Identification so that they can consider your application instantly than waiting for 3-4 weeks which approximately one good month.

Do you have any other means of identification? Also your telephone number is incorrect as their boss tried to speak with you but the telephone number you gave was not going, these are the things you have to put in place so that there won't be any suspicious that you will run away with their money.

I wait for your email,

Best regards,

Bright Salami.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnmorrisitconsulatant@gmail.com DMZCapitalLLC@dbzmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:02 pm

When your ready you send me your direct working mobile number for easy communication 24/7 While waiting for your passport ID as you said.
Don't you have a drivers license???

Sir
We are excited to work with you now that you have accepted our terms
Next step is the provide some basic information about yourself.
Your name,address,phone number and a piece of government issued identification and place of work.
I also asked if you have a business or personal account. You need to provide the account you want the loan to be disbursed.
Finally I want to let you know that funds may be disbursed in installments as we monitor the progress of your project or as the need be
Thanks
J Sanburg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

DMZCapitalLLC@dbzmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:13 pm

Dear
I am afriad we will not continue with his loan because we cannot identify you as a person. The name is no where to be found, no Identification, What is your SSN and what is your DOB
As a grown up person, you must have something to show your identity
If you cannot, then we cannot proceed. We need things like utility bills, bank statement, SSn copy or proof of identification.
Even the address is fake

Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

brightsalami@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:47 am

Dear

Sequel to our telephone conversation yesterday which I see as a good communication at least it's that we have open communication through telephone communication , therefore do make access for my phone line for easy communication with you also that of Mr. John Morris and his boss because they will like to call you and inform you when the loan you applied for will be ready to get into your account.

Have a nice weekend sir,

Regards,

Bright Salami.

Dear

Actually I have received your attached working permit badge and I tried to access it but it's totally blank, assuming it has your photo on it that would have been so nice, not with standing you have to send it to Mr.John Morris and let us see if they accept it.

Actually if you can send of your picture that will also good, but send this badge to John Morris fist and let's wait to see what he will say. Hope you understand my points sir.

I wait for your email,

Regards,

Bright Salami.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: brightsalami@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:01 pm

From Bank of England

paulfisher@bankofengland.com <johnmorrisitconsulatant@gmail.com>
To:

Fri, 22 Apr at 21:42

Dear Sir

I write to inform you that the Bank of England has received instructions to officially release your payment

Please send us your full banking coordinates where you would like to receive your funds and be prepared to come to London by next week for the official ceremony to sign off your funds.

I decided to write you this message to clear all doubts for you to know the authenticity of this message.

Regards,
--
*PAUL FISHER
Bank of England
Threadneedle Street
London EC2R 8AH*
http:/ /www.bankofengland.co.uk/about/people/biographies/fisher.htm
http:/ /uk.reuters.com/article/idUKTRE51B44I20090212
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

brightsalami@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:45 pm

Dear

Sir,

How are you doing today, I hope you are much better now than before sir. Sir I want to inform you about my little contact I made few days ago through a friend of my who happens to be my good friend during our days in the university.

I discussed with him over your financial predicament and I asked him if (HE) can render a financial assistance to you, he has a big company in Uk, and I have done all the necessary explanations which he supposed to know about you and he has agreed to assist you sir.

Now what he requested to know now is the amount you needed.

2) He is not giving cash handy but he can always give out check to any amount of money you needed, therefore I want to know if your bank account is still active to make a deposit of the amount in the check he will give you or do you have an alternative bank account where you can make the deposit, do let me know quickly because I told him that you needed this money to take care of your unfinished business though I did not tell him the nature of the business.

However ,going through this means will give you the ability to take care of unfinished business than waiting for the payment which nobody knows when you will get money to setup your demand which has really kept this transfer delayed in getting your entire contract payment. So I would like you to get back because your next email will determine if I should go more forward with him for the assistance.

Respectfully yours,

Regards,

Bright
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.