Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Austin Scott Miller

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Austin Scott Miller

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:53 pm

There is also a topic in the Romance scam section here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=79493&p=199168&hilit=Austin+Scott+Miller#p199168

How are you doing today?

General Austin Scott Miller <general.aus.mill0001@gmail.com>
Reply-To: general.aus.mill0001@gmail.com

Bcc:

Fri, 2 Apr at 00:09

Dear Friend,

How are you doing today? I know you will be wondering how I got your
contact, please you should not be, I believe technology has made
communication easier and comfortable for issues like this. Let me
start by introducing myself. I am a four-star general in the United
States Marine Corps and current commander of NATO's Resolute Support
Mission and United States Forces – Afghanistan. Prior to that, I
served as the special assistant to the deputy commanding general,
United States Special Operations Command in Washington D.C. from
August 2012 through June 2013. From June 2013 to June 2014, I was
commanding general of the Combined Forces Special Operations Component
Command in Afghanistan, or CFSOCC-A, responsible for employment and
coordination of special operations forces and assets to achieve NATO
and US military objectives. I assumed my current assignment on
September 2, 2018 as the commander of NATO's Resolute Support Mission
and United States Forces – Afghanistan

I write to inform you of a business deal which I will be glad to let
you know pending your reply to this mail. If you are willing do not
hesitate to get back to me, I will be glad to receive your response or
you reply me on my private email address:
general.aus.mill0001@gmail.com

Best Regards,

General Austin Scott Miller
US Marine
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:32 pm

Dear

How are you doing? Thank you for the response to my mail and I hope this business will go successful as I anticipate your further response, co-operation and honesty as we proceed on it.

To the issue and detail about the business. I and some other high ranking military and government personnel made an oil deal in Iraq before my mission to Afghanistan. The deal is worth Forty seven million United states dollars and my share of this deal is Twenty million seven hundred thousand united state dollars ($20,700,000). I have contacted you to know if you will work with me to move these funds to you and also help me invest some part of my share from the funds in a legal business. I decided to move the funds out now because our mission here in Afghanistan will come to an end soon and I want to have a functioning business growing before then. I will offer you 35% of the funds if you help me carry out this transaction successfully and your safety through and after it is secured and certain.

If you know you are willing and can carry out this business deal with me, Do reply back with confirmation so I can let you know what to do next. Also note we are to keep this deal confidentially secret till we are done for security reasons. I will be happy if you write back to know your decision about this. I look forward to your response and reply. Thank you.

Regards,

General Austin Scott Miller
US Marine

Header:

Return-Path: <general.aus.mill0001@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: General Austin S Miller <general.aus.mill0001@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021
Subject: Re: How are you doing today? (Happy Easter)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:02 am

Dear

Thanks so much for your willingness in wanting to help me achieve success on this transaction Like I stated in my earlier email that I and some other generals and govt personnel were involved in the deal and we all agreed on how we should go about it, that is keeping it on a very low profile and you're secured throughout the deal, as long as you keep everything secret and confidential. talking about trusting you, there is some info I will ask from you that I know you won't lie about and besides, dealing honestly will really make things go well between us.

The funds are packed in a UN consignment box and it has already been moved out of Afghanistan and it now lodged in a Barclays security vault firm in the UK so I need you to provide me with the info's below so I can send it to the Security Vault firm in custody of the funds in the United Kingdom. Once they have it, they will make changes on the documents and it will also carry your name and address for the transfer that will be done by the chief accountant in Barclays Bank. I need you to make sure no one else knows of this deal till the funds is in your possession and I will meet you in your country 3 or 4 days after you have received the money in your account so we can share the funds and talk on the type of investment you will help me on because I know your country in growing rapidly.

THE INFO's NEEDED IS BELOW:

Names in full:
Home address:
Office address:
Phone number:
scan copy of your passport or any ID at all:

Once I have this info I'll let you know of the next step to take. Your quick response and concentration on the deal will make things go faster and whatever you need to know you should ask we are now partners and should share ideas and I have also attached my passport copy for you. I will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

General Austin S. Miller
US Marine

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:29 pm

Dear

I am so happy for your cooperation so far and I want you to also keep the positive spirit and soon we will be victorious.

I have been able to acquire the deposit certificate document on your behalf from my lawyer and it took me a lot of time and resources to get it out so you can see that I am doing my best so that we can be able to conclude this transaction as soon as possible. You are to contact my banker and accountant in charge of the funds at Barclays Bank Uk and he will do the rest of the job and give you a legal and professional way on how the funds can be transferred to your account.

Below are the Banker's Information, you are to contact him ASAP:

Name: Mr. William Palmer
Email: barclay.bank.william.palmer1@accountant.com
phone number: +447517 698522

As soon as you contact the Banker by email do let me know and I have attached the documents needed to proceed with the transaction please do print it out for safekeeping.

I do hope that your week is going well and I look forward to hearing back from you soon and stay safe.

Warm Regards,

General Austin S Miller
US Marine

Phone number: +447517698522
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barclay.bank.william.palmer1@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:02 pm

Dear

Thank you for your email and I am writing as agreed by General Austin S. Miller he has been my friend for 20 years now and I want you to know that I will do everything in my power to get the funds transferred to you as soon as possible.

The money right now is in our Security vault firm in Barclays security trustee limited which is affiliated to Barclays Bank UK, as I have been making arrangement since I got your email to get it processed and transferred into your Non Resident Barclays Bank account, Right now I will also need you to provide:

Your Full Name:
Address:
Telephone number:
ID:
and also fill the transfer form attached to this email so that we can process the final payment notification as we will be opening a Non Resident account on your name.

I can assure you that Barclays Bank wish to make this swift, easy and straightforward process for both yourself and General Austin. If I can be of any further assistance along the way, Please do not hesitate to email me.

Once again thank you for your time and perserverance, I look forward to hear from you shortly.

Kind Regards,

William Palmer

Senior Personal Banker

Barclays Bank PLC UK

Header:

Return-Path: <barclay.bank.william.palmer1@accountant.com>
Received: from [37.19.196.92] ([37.19.196.92]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa04.server.lan [10.76.45.5]) (via HTTP);
Thu, 8 Apr 2021
From: William Palmer <barclay.bank.william.palmer1@accountant.com>
Subject: Re: Barclays Bank UK PLC

Orig IP: 37.19.196.92 | Orig ISP: Intertelecom Ltd | City: Odessa | Country: Ukraine

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:23 pm

Dear

I have been trying to reach you on the phone but all to no avail and it is very important that I speak to you on the phone as the funds is being processed for transfer or delivery so get back to me with the number I could use to reach you.

I anticipate to hear back from you.

Kind Regards,

William Palmer

Senior Personal Banker

Barclays Bank PLC UK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:22 pm

Dear

I still could not reach you on the number could you call me on this number please as I need to clarify you on some important issues about the transfer. +44 7517 698522

Kind Regards,

William Palmer

Senior Personal Banker

Barclays Bank PLC UK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:27 pm

Dear

I did still try to call with my American number and it still did not go through, You are to call me on this number. 410-297 7739

Kind Regards,

William Palmer

Senior Personal Banker

Barclays Bank PLC UK

Dear

Find attached the copy of your bank statement requested today and your copy of your ATM card, your Non Resident Bank Account is opened but it is dormant at this time. I would have started the funds transfer today from your non resident account to your account you provided in the USA but unfortunately there is a slight stumbling block. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) UK mandatorily requested all outstanding tax to be paid before I can move the funds and dispatch your ATM. There is a restriction on the account at the moment.

They quoted the tax to be paid but I will revert tomorrow. I will be able to transfer the funds across once I get the Tax clearance as required by FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and you can reach me on this number 410-297 7739.

Your Sincerely,

Mr. William Palmer

Senior Personal Banker

BARCLAYS BANK LONDON
United Kingdom

Phone:
+14102977739
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Aberdeen, MD
Original network provider* Verizon Maryland, Inc.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:17 pm

Dear

The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) here require we should pay about $60,000 USD for Taxes to the Internal revenue before we can process the transfer of the FUNDS and also dispatch your ATM Card but I have been able to negotiate with them today that we will only be able to afford to pay half of the Tax fee which is $30, 000 USD, I had to do all I can in the meeting which took me several hours before they could accept my plea to pay half of the Tax fee, after we have sorted the Tax fee I will send you the receipt of payment which will come on your name.

This amount is not deductible from the fixed asset as you can see on the statement I sent to you yesterday. View attached document of the tax bill I got from the FCA.

So you are to transfer $30,000 USD to the account information below of my Personal assistant so that we can sort the Tax Fee ASAP and get the funds released for you and the General:

Account Name: M. R. D.
Home Address: Dudley, West Midlands DY2 7SD
IBAN: GB90BUKB20271700XXXXXX
ACCOUNT: 00353264
SORT CODE: 20-27-17
BIC: BUKBGB22XXX
BANK: BARCLAYS BANK UK PLC
BRANCH Address: 47 High St, Dudley DY1 1PN, United Kingdom

Once again thank you for your time and perseverance, I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Kind Regards,

Mr. William Palmer

Senior Personal Banker

Barclays Bank PLC UK

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:09 pm

Dear

Good day to you over there and thanks for your prompt reponse, As soon as you are done sending the money do send me an attach copy of the transfer slip.

Kind Regards,

Mr. William Palmer

Senior Personal Banker

Barclays Bank PLC UK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.