Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnbenson934@yahoo.com.hk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

johnbenson934@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 19, 2013 10:14 pm

On net log,

You were compensated by United Nation Organization with ATM MASTER CARD worth sum of US$250,000.00 United States Dollars. And i have registered your ATM MASTER CARD to the FedEx COMPANY this morning as we agreed and the delivery will take place tomorrow morning based on my agreement with FedEx Director MOST IMPORTANT: reconfirm your Full Name ------ your private mobile number and current delivery address to me to furnish where to deliver your ATM MASTER CARD. Contact me via the following email: {johnbenson934@yahoo.com.hk} Your amount in the Card is US$250,000.00 and the Pin code of your ATM CARD is: {0609}

Thanks,
Mr. John Benson.

Profile elements:

mrjohnbenson79
male - 71 years, Benin
Active since 2 May 2013.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.