Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@efccnig.gov

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@efccnig.gov

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sun May 19, 2013 9:28 am

info@efccnig.gov

X-Originating-IP: [74.220.201.19]
Authentication-Results: mta1273.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=efccnig.gov; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=efccnig.gov; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO outbound-ss-558.hostmonster.com) (74.220.201.19)
by mta1273.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 18 May 2013 16:25:15 -0700
Received: (qmail 26411 invoked by uid 0); 18 May 2013 23:25:14 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO box678.bluehost.com) (66.147.244.178)
by soproxy1.bluehost.com with SMTP; 18 May 2013 23:25:14 -0000
Received: from localhost ([127.0.0.1]:37565 helo=box678.bluehost.com)
by box678.bluehost.com with esmtp (Exim 4.80)
(envelope-from <howtosu2@box678.bluehost.com>)
id 1UdqUz-0008K0-SM
for yyyyy@yahoo.com; Sat, 18 May 2013 17:25:13 -0600
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 17:25:13 -0600

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 66.147.244.178<br>Originating ISP: Unified Layer<br> City: Provo<br>Country of Origin: United States<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

FROM MRS FARIDA MZAMBER WAZIRI ( ASSISTANCE)
  ECONOMIC  AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION

NIGERIA INVESTIGATION BUREAU
          14A AWOLOWO LANE, IKOYI
            LAGOS NIGERIA.
      Motto: No Body is Above the LAW

ATTENTION: Beneficiary,

How are are you doing today?  I hope that all is fine and alright. Am totally disappointed in you simply because i have already assured the Bank PHB Board Of Trustees that you will make the Payment but you have disappointed me and i just don't know exactly what to tell them.  The Bank PHB Board Of Trustees told me that if you did not make the Payment today or at least half of the Payment today they will go ahead and TERMINATE this Transaction and you know what that means, it will jeopardize all your effort so far that you have gone through in this Transaction and also in Africa and you won't be able to fulfill all the Financial Plans that you have set aside for yourself and your Family.

Think of the good life that you have planed for yourself and your lovely Family and i did not want you to give up on that wonderful plan and also i did not want you to lose this Golden Opportunity of becoming Financial Stable and buoyant. You know what i assured the FBI and the your Country's Department Of State that am going to protect you from Scammers and also that am going to make sure that you receive your Fund that was why the FBI contacted you just to know how this Transaction is going but you are making it very difficult for us to get it completed.  I included my hard earned money for you as a means of assistance to you just to prove to you that am for real and genuine and i also devoted all my time, money and energy in this Transaction simply because of you so that you can be able to receive your Fund against all odds and the most painful aspect of it is that i have not been with my Family for sometime now simply because of this Transaction and because of you instead of you to be APPRECIATIVE and comply with what we requested from you, you are there making things very difficult for us and the Bank PHB Board Of Trustees cannot entertain such things anymore and that is the reason why they want this transaction Terminated but I just hope you ill get back to me with a positive response.

Name: Gregory Daniel
Address: 31 Marine Road Apapa Lagos- Nigeria.
Text Question:What Color
Answer: White
Amount: $200 USD

Kindly send the payment detail as soon as you are able to make the payment so I will forward it to the  International Attorney without delay.

Yours Sincerely

Alhaji Ibrahim Lamorde.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.