Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

robertpeter169@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

robertpeter169@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:17 pm

Contact Emirate investment Mr.Ahmed Al Qassim???????

Emirate investment Bank <robertpeter169@gmail.com>
Reply-To: bankemirateinvestment@gmail.com

Bcc:

Wed, 17 Mar at 13:04

Attention:Sir/Madam,

As a leading financial institution in world Bank,The (EMIRATES INVESTMENT BANK) have therefore offer credit support for investment purposes to assist micro businesses/manufacturers,Household and investors of any kind of business in this era of corona virus and the Emirates Investment Bank of Dubai is the facilitator of the credit support.

Basically,You should note that banks are most interested in partnership with business ventures such as medical and health care projects,Real estate projects,Mining projects,Agricultural projects,Renewable energy projects,Start-up projects and business expansions/Loan with lower rate and there will be the need for a face to face meeting with the investor or his representatives and have the paperwork perfected and signed.

You should kindly contact the investment department of Emirate Bank of Dubai via the following details.

Contact Name: Ahmed Al Qassim
Email Address:bankemirateinvestment@gmail.com

Kindly reply to the Emirates Bank of Dubai as soon as possible and if you have any viable project that you will want to be involved as indicated above.I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you contact our affiliated correspondence financial institution.

I wait for your urgent response soon for immediate action.
Thanks and yours truly,
Mr.Ahmed Al Qassim.
Bank Manager,Department branch office.

Ahmed Al Qassim
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

morganmalia661@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:49 pm

Contact Investment Project In Dubai??????

Investment Project Dubai <morganmalia661@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 30 Mar at 12:34

Good Day,

I am contacting you concerning funding of your business project or to partner with you in your business, My Name is Mr Raymond Hillary personal consultant to the investor and we base in Dubai both investor, i will like to invest with you in your country depending of the type of business you are doing.

Basically, my principals are most interested in partnership with business ventures such as Medical and Health care projects, Real estate projects, mining projects,agricultural projects renewable energy projects, start-up projects and business expansions,I Must consider you a privileged entity who shall be privy to many source able Clean fund meant for foreign investment and you are able to access up to One Billion Euro or more if your project is viable.I will wish that you send a copy of your highlighted projects with elucidated BUSINESS PLANS or EXECUTIVE SUMMARY which I shall propagate for its immediate approval for a minimal ROI return on investment which you shall have sole mandate after review and consideration.

There will be the need for a face to face meeting with the investor or His representatives and have the paperwork perfected and signed.

Kindly reply as soon as possible if you have any viable project that you will want us to be involved as indicated above. contact my Consultant via this Email: investmentprojectdubai@gmail.com for immediate action

Best Regard
Mr.Raymond Hillary
Director Investment Operation.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

bankemirateinvestment@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:10 pm

EMIRATES INVESTMENT BANK
(INTERNATIONAL BANKING CENTER)
LEVEL 15,FESTIVAL TOWER,DUBAI FESTIVAL CITY PO BOX 5503,DUBAI,UAE.
TELEPHONE NUMBER: +971-528210760
As a leading financial institution in world Bank,(EMIRATES INVESTMENT BANK) have therefore offer credit support for investment purposes to assist micro businesses/manufacturers, Households and investors of any kind of business in this era of corona virus and the Emirates Investment Bank of Dubai is the facilitator of the credit support.

Basically, You should note that bank are most interested in partnership with business ventures such as medical and health care projects, Real estate projects, Mining projects, Agricultural projects, Renewable energy projects, Start-up projects and business expansions/Loan with lower and upper rate from US$50M Upward needed investment project from (EMIRATES INVESTMENT BANK) and therefore you should go through the loan form sheet to fill the form and return it back to the investment department of Emirate Bank of Dubai.

You should kindly open the attachment file to fill the form and return it to the Emirates Bank of Dubai as soon as possible if you have any viable project that you will invest loan money that will bring profit in one year.

I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you fill out the form and return it back.
Thanks and yours truly,
Mr.Ahmed Al Qassim.
Manager, Department Branch Office.

Header:

Return-Path: <bankemirateinvestment@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: investmentprojectdubai@gmail.com
From: Investment Project Dubai <bankemirateinvestment@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021
Subject: EMIRATES INVESTMENT BANK.

Phone:
+971528210760
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
City or exchange location
Original network provider* du
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnbrowndiplomat1960@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:48 pm

Contact Investment Project In Dubai??????

Investment Project Dubai <johnbrowndiplomat1960@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 13 Apr at 13:11

Attention:Sir/Madam,

As a leading financial institution among in world Bank,The (EMIRATES INVESTMENT BANK) have therefore offer credit support for investment purposes to assist micro businesses/manufacturers,Household and investors of any kind of business in this era of corona virus and the emirates investment Bank of Dubai is the facilitator of the credit support.

Basically,You should note that banks are most interested in partnership with business ventures such as medical and health care projects,Real estate projects,Mining projects,Agricultural projects,Renewable energy projects,start-up projects and business expansions/Loan with lower and upper rate US$100 Million upward investment project from (Emirates Investment Bank)and therefore if you are not coming face to face meeting with the investor or his representatives and have the paperwork perfected signed,Then i will attached and send you the loan form which you will go through the form and fill and return it back so that the investment department of Emirate Bank of Dubai will grant you the requested loan for the investment project.

You should kindly contact the Director department investment operation in Dubai to reply as soon as possible if you have any viable project that you will want to be involved in as indicated above.

You have to contact Consultant via this Email: investmentprojectdubai@gmail.com for immediate action.I am urgently waiting for your urgent response soon for immediate action.

Best Regard
Mr.Raymond Hillary
Director Investment Operation.
Wayne

investmentprojectdubai@yandex.com investmentprojectdubai@gma

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:45 pm

Investment Project Company Dubai,
Address: Enoc Building Number 1, Oud Metha
Street 28171 Dubai UAE.
Phone Number:+971433465400
Email Address:investmentprojectdubai@yandex.com
Email Address:investmentprojectdubai@gmail.com
Hours: Opens 8Am Close 5Pm

Attention: Sir/Madam,

As a leading financial institution among in the world Bank,(EMIRATES INVESTMENT BANK) Have therefore offer credit support for investment purposes to assist micro businesses/manufacturers, Household and investors of any kind of business in this era of corona virus and the emirates investment Bank of Dubai is the facilitator of the credit support.

Basically, You should note that banks are most interested in partnership with business ventures such as medical and health care projects, Real estate projects, Mining projects, Agricultural projects, Renewable energy projects, start-up projects and business expansions/Loan with lower and upper rate US$100 Million upward investment project from (Emirates Investment Bank)and therefore if you are not coming face to face meeting with the investor or his representatives and have the paperwork perfected signed, Then i will attached and send you the loan form which you will go through the form and fill and return it back so that the investment department of Emirate Bank of Dubai will grant you the requested loan for the investment project.

You should kindly contact the Director department investment operation in Dubai to reply as soon as possible if you have any viable project that you will want to be involved in as indicated above.

You have to contact the consultant via this Email: investmentprojectdubai@yandex.com for immediate action.

I am urgently waiting for your urgent response soon for immediate action.

Best Regard
Mr. Raymond Hillary
Director Investment Project Company.

Header:

Return-Path: <investmentprojectdubai@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: investmentprojectdubai@yandex.com
From: Investment Project Dubai <investmentprojectdubai@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 14:59:52 +0200
Message-ID: <CAAyxss4Rgfn5Fcos4Ck-Y26m3HxFAccYDbHjghXtMFT3TpdiBg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Contact Investment Project Company Dubai??????

Phone Number: +971433465400
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dubayy (Dubai)
Original network provider* Etisalat
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

investmentprojectdubai@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:15 pm

Investment Project Company Dubai,
Address:Enoc Building Number 1, Oud Metha
Street 28171 Dubai UAE.
Phone Number:+971433465400
Email Address:investmentprojectdubai@yandex.com

Attention:

My name is Raymond Hillary,I am a director of fact finding Investment Project Company Dubai,This message is to inform you that,I got your email address from the chambers of commerce and to contact you for more details to know if you are in need of loan investment project,As a leading financial institution among in the world Bank,(EMIRATES INVESTMENT BANK DUBAI) Have therefore offer credit support for investment purposes to assist micro businesses/manufacturers,Households and investors of any kind of business in this era of corona virus and the Emirates investment Bank of Dubai is the facilitator of the credit support.

Basically,You should note that banks are most interested in partnership with business ventures such as medical and health care projects,Real estate projects,Mining projects,Agricultural projects,Renewable energy projects,start-up projects and business expansions/Loan with lower and upper rate of US$100 Million upward investment project from (Emirates Investment Bank)and therefore if you are not coming face to face meeting with the investor or his representatives and have the paperwork perfected signed,Then i will inform you to contact Emirates Investment Bank Direct for the loan form which you will go through the form and fill and return it back so that the investment department of Emirate Bank of Dubai will grant you the requested loan for the investment project.

You should kindly contact the Manager department investment operation in Dubai to reply as soon as possible if you have any viable project that you will want to be involved in as indicated above.

You have to contact the Emirate Investment Bank via this Email: bankemirateinvestment@zohomail.com for immediate action and his name is Mr.Ahmed Al Qassim. Manager,Department Branch Office.

I am urgently waiting for your urgent response soon for immediate action.

Best Regard
Mr.Raymond Hillary
Director Investment Project Company.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bankemirateinvestment@zohomail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:24 pm

EMIRATES INVESTMENT BANK

Attention:Sir,

This is to acknowledge the received of your mail message and since you can not come down to the bank for round table meeting with board of executive directors of the bank so that after the meeting the bank will approve loan for your investment project,Since you will not come face to face meeting because of the circumstances beyond your control regarding this era of covid-19 pandemic virus,As you should not come with your representatives and have the paperwork perfected signed,Therefore you should go through the loan form to fill the form and return it back to the investment department of Emirate Bank of Dubai.

You should kindly open the attachment file and fill the form,Then after filling it you should sign and return the form back to my office to offer you the loans investment project.

Thanks and yours truly,
Mr.Ahmed Al Qassim.
Manager,Department Branch Office.

Header:

Return-Path: <bankemirateinvestment@zohomail.com>
Received: from [105.112.10.106] by mail.zoho.com with HTTP;Fri, 4 Feb 2022 11:36:39 -0800 (PST)
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 20:36:39 +0100
From: Bank Emirate investment Dubai <bankemirateinvestment@zohomail.com>
Message-Id: <17ec63d167c.cbb02d4a20650.5529560330570499639@zohomail.com>
Subject: EMIRATES INVESTMENT BANK

Text from the attached DOC file:

EMIRATES INVESTMENT BANK
LEVEL 15, FESTIVAL TOWER, DUBAI FESTIVAL CITY PO BOX 5503,DUBAI,UAE.

DATE:

Please complete all information as required below. This information will be treated as
confidential and shall not be disclosed or disseminated under any circumstances.

1) Client Name:
2) Nationality:
3) Passport Number:
4) Passport Issue Data:
5) Date and Place of Birth:
6) Home Address:
7) Home Fax Number:
8) Home Telephone Number:
9) Cellular Phone Number:
10) Email Address:

11) Business Name:
12) Business Address:
13) Registered Office:
14) Registration Number:
15) Business Fax Number:
16) Business Telephone Number:

17) Legal Advisor (Law Firm):
18) Legal Advisor Mail Address:
19) Legal Advisor Courier Address:
20) Collateral Details

Page: 2………

EMIRATES INVESTMENT BANK
LEVEL 15, FESTIVAL TOWER, DUBAI FESTIVAL CITY PO BOX 5503,DUBAI,UAE.

DATE:

20) Bank:
21) Branch Address:
22) Bank Officer’s Name:
Phone Number:
21) Account Name:
22) Account Number:
23) Account Signatory:
24) Funds Investment Project, How much
Loan Do You Need:
Fund in words:
25)Loan Duration Years:
26) Brief Overview of Corporate Activity:
It is agreed that facsimile copies of this Client Information Sheet, or any other
associated documents to this transaction, are as valid and legal as delivered originals.
I Hereby Swear, under penalty of perjury, the information given above am accurate
and true. I also agreed to work strictly according to the procedure required before the
release of the said Amount into my designated Bank Account.
For and on behalf of:
Name &amp; Title: _________
Signature.

Orig IP: 105.112.10.106 | Orig ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain | City: Gbagada | Country: Nigeria

Phone: +971528210760
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* du
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:39 pm

THANK FOR YOUR MAIL AND YOU SHOULD URGENTLY SUBMIT YOUR COMPLETE DETAILED INFORMATION,HOW MUCH LOAN FUND YOU NEED AND A PHOTO COPY OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENSES TO PROCESS YOUR LOAN INVESTMENT PROJECT IN YOUR NAME.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:50 pm

EMIRATES INVESTMENT BANK

REF: PAYMENT OF US$300,000.00 APPROVAL

Attention:

This is to inform you about the meeting held by the board of executive directors of Union Trust Bank regarding the approval of your loan value US$300,000.00,This is to officially notify you by the management of EMIRATES INVESTMENT BANK that your above mentioned loan has been duly approved for immediate payment and onward transfer to your nominated bank account through by online method.

As stated before now,We have forwarded all the necessary transfer approval to our affiliated/corresponding financial institution in Union Trust Bank who gave the final approval to transfer your fund into your nominated bank account and this is inline with our statutory policy to ensure we provide our numerous and prime customers speedy and effective banking service as soon as all due requirements are fulfilled and having seen that you have met up with all due requirements which bona-fides this fund to be transferred into your account without any further delay.

Below is the information of the Union Trust Bank in the United Arab Emirates who will crosscheck your approved payment and release your fund.

Contact Person:Dr.Sultan Rashid
Foreign Remittance Financial Officer
Union Trust Bank
Abu Dhabi-United Arab Emirates.
Bank Email:credit.transferunit@utbae.com
Bank Website:https:/ /utbae.com/en/index.html

In view of the approval of your payment,You are hereby advised to contact the paying bank and instruct them to open an account in your name and credit the approved loan fund to the account.

I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you contact our affiliated correspondence financial institution for your payment and you should urgently reply back to update me as soon as the money is confirm into your nominated bank account.

Thanks and yours truly,
Mr.Ahmed Al Qassim.
Manager,Department Branch Office.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

credit.transferunit@utbae.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:48 pm

UNION TRUST BANK
BUILDING NO 3323,SECTOR-2,PLOT NO-2,OFFICE NO-2,
SHEIKH RASHID BIN SAEED AL MAKTOUM STREET,
P.O.BOX NO-111824 ABU DHABI
UAE BUILDING NO 3323,SECTOR-2

Attention:

RE:TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS

We write to let you know that we received instructions to transfer your US$300,000.00 to you.

Based on the transfer directives,We are to open an account for you and credit the funds to the account,To enable us open the account and credit the funds into your account,Then you should kindly re-confirm your full names,address,telephone number,occupation and a copy of your international passport or drivers license to avoid mistake when crediting your fund and once we receive the complete detailed information we will credit the funds to your account and you should kindly indicate to us if it is three hundred thousand dollars or three hundred million dollars when you are replying back.

Waiting for your urgent response to conclude the transfer of your funds without any delay.

Thanks.
Dr.Sultan Rashid
Foreign Remittance Financial Officer
Union Trust Bank.

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a17:90a:2ac5:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id i5csp1331837pjg;
Wed, 9 Feb 2022 10:27:00 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABdhPJwjPtTjhM7MlQju97JuW9xZpNRN/epPc/hzf8I7TY3lpDeNm2/xIO9OMKbMHoO7+oylQ4Ja
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6122:9a8:: with SMTP id g40mr1279610vkd.15.1644431220658;
Wed, 09 Feb 2022 10:27:00 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1644431220; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=dGla+WjB7u0osb/iKe5PI9NOQnrziWh6tcgRQ4cipNj49Yzx+du3AUHmIZD6YFGQq4
uMn7m4GGmGLYpPTJG6KaLyS447Wx4lv9LHz1XNp+Ia1zACSeRApKZTe6gmylTEzE/aYo
Dh2r1nORipRE0G/zo3Uk3QA7wfLva6Pl9GRLzuBqb5lBSn2R1Uh4eiLeHSziNKD8MUrj
YHPikH1OSz8ZdMmIY4hzLNy7uaH0cuMrQibp660QvIZnqF9nmzoj4E7TrpAPjy6x0rWf
XZI4RJ3S8qdt2Y74vgrBp21TovzufCo717glPArEOrvLMwrHjYzdXvdVQ6B0uVM3+emx
jWrQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=message-id:user-agent:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date
:mime-version:dkim-signature;
bh=BuI685g5fgRceBpdxvLLY03brFYa8Ko5s/Er0DsLjHg=;
b=vZ77grv25C13QGXkfu1qDCyPSWQCQ3CwZ3DzjR+tZur/w5HsB0PqqeYGd/Yn9A+sJ7
uSoBdkVfqiSNla7creWDeEDkyi/DHGzDZtjgVveZlYE3rW4cYaoTGgn8TuU3oAHP4eo3
i/e4W1W6n0rbsFbdurRdOYzmSe4LbX5OKjtnXRrstYOAhZxTkvyW9jooDLOduTt0ROwO
3vjmg5lsppLh34KRA2/lrgxARE9NwpdKLt2lbIGigj5Q9Q5Bfgh6tCf22SVHl2RL6vOr
2lMNJrUKE34rKYHQvv9sPRgMb/KaKgvU1SrrCGDoHhwl65yNSpETpxMMMHuB8xSbESsj
xBwA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@utbae.com header.s=default header.b=nK2ruUOI;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of credit.transferunit@utbae.com designates 190.14.39.214 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=credit.transferunit@utbae.com
Return-Path: <credit.transferunit@utbae.com>
Received: from cpanel16.offshoreracks.com ([190.14.39.214])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id s8si995503vsj.769.2022.02.09.10.27.00
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Wed, 09 Feb 2022 10:27:00 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of credit.transferunit@utbae.com designates 190.14.39.214 as permitted sender) client-ip=190.14.39.214;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@utbae.com header.s=default header.b=nK2ruUOI;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of credit.transferunit@utbae.com designates 190.14.39.214 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=credit.transferunit@utbae.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=utbae.com; s=default; h=Content-Type:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To:From: Date:MIME-Version:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=BuI685g5fgRceBpdxvLLY03brFYa8Ko5s/Er0DsLjHg=; b=nK2ruUOIFVWB43Hf4GAg+P+0hz N8/iikrHq6uxzGhOLwbpIpX4ELnUfKhILgOtjyIDiM3TEBOgui65R3bB7Tk5BfF8huYCJF9MPZm5E k2RPnX/0SkZ1bhuKbzb4rILGxgqbADq6PxRUqBrjX4CUb/d2fofB7wJkq1ufVE89oFXC+IzbiCTgl K7B0/1v2potZVyw46YAzRRSwgbq2ebCH+LbcC0b9k+gClkrEc8Vvi79eu0eMNsvymhbBoMEtd494E +5Ce/hjk4rbPN6hYrQTVkS9hyb1ajI3wfRyoTwhxB3Jaz/AFe1FSqYK2aGgFDaJwBTjaTrQ1qfuEd ojkb9yxA==;
Received: from [::1] (port=51790 helo=cpanel16.offshoreracks.com) by cpanel16.offshoreracks.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.94.2) (envelope-from <credit.transferunit@utbae.com>) id 1nHrgC-00Dgr9-2a for ; Wed, 09 Feb 2022 18:26:59 +0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 18:26:58 +0000
To:
Subject: UNION TRUST BANK.
In-Reply-To: <CABd=3ygU6BJvuiSdxH_iE+0WNMzH=nFc_THQYe_srENgYW7ixQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAAyxss7yLJ8XJHY3rUho0OqtS=4gyFU=s-FwXnAsxkkjfLnx0g@mail.gmail.com> <CABd=3yh46jjVhcEkFnE-44OX_MtyKY5bDfx8B-DVjTjVBf+gAQ@mail.gmail.com> <17ec63d167c.cbb02d4a20650.5529560330570499639@zohomail.com> <CABd=3yjOET8K+k59jzx8QDd5PC+UnZ0-x+J037tuKu-xaihCqw@mail.gmail.com> <17ed5675d85.f510c21560258.1315389228921764954@zohomail.com> <CABd=3yjTDNFKAY86t0XN_EMjBgs4ZXzQXGJMSF2re_-gCMrnfg@mail.gmail.com> <17ed898644c.c690d4d272569.4303965604063773004@zohomail.com> <CABd=3ygU6BJvuiSdxH_iE+0WNMzH=nFc_THQYe_srENgYW7ixQ@mail.gmail.com>
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.4.12
Message-ID: <5dc602eeb4469b01eb54dafc020590d6@utbae.com>
X-Sender: credit.transferunit@utbae.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_e66d9368a082a3b48209e939a2c864ae"
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - cpanel16.offshoreracks.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - utbae.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: cpanel16.offshoreracks.com: authenticated_id: credit.transferunit@utbae.com
X-Authenticated-Sender: cpanel16.offshoreracks.com: credit.transferunit@utbae.com
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:

--=_e66d9368a082a3b48209e939a2c864ae
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.