Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

backup@mail.ekomtanitim.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

backup@mail.ekomtanitim.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 18, 2013 1:41 pm

X-Originating-IP: [212.154.58.218]
Authentication-Results: mta1076.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=mail.ekomtanitim.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=mail.ekomtanitim.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO MAIL.ekom.com) (212.154.58.218)
by mta1076.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 18 May 2013 00:53:52 +0000
Received: from User (41.71.150.130) by MAIL.ekom.com (192.168.1.3) with
Microsoft SMTP Server (TLS) id 14.1.438.0; Fri, 17 May 2013 00:54:06 +0300
Reply-To: <sl6820@gmail.com>
Subject: I WANT INVEST FUNDS IN YOUR COUNTRY

Dear friend,

I sent you mail before and no response till this moment and decided to resend it again while awaiting your reply i want to invest money in your company,i am a retired investment consultant worked with Bank here at their offshore department.due to my position in the bank when i was working with them i discover this fund and
deposited it with a Security company,i want a trust worthy person that can receive the sum of USD$8,000,000 Million and will help me invest the money outside London,I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you
are capable to keep TOP SECRET.I need strong Assurance that you will never let me down,if the security Company deliver this fund to your in your country.My name is Mr.Smith Lee,I want to invest this total sum of USD$8,000,000 Million in your country through you or your company.If interested to help me invest this money in your country with details on the following: Business Properties, Rental Properties and Residential properties or i can also invest with you to any Joice of your business of area you want us to invest the money.
I will need your contact details to get to know each other properly. Reply smithlee629@yahoo.com

I WILL NEED YOUR FULL NAME......................
YOUR DIRECT PHONE AND MOBILE.....................
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.................................

Thanks and God bless you.

Mr.Smith Lee
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.