Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tonyhammer471@yahoo.dk - hammertony101@yahoo.com.hk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat May 18, 2013 1:28 pm

Received: from [41.216.50.54] by web28706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 17 May 2013 17:37:29 BST

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.216.50.54<br>Originating ISP: Abonnes Adsl De Benin Telecoms A Kandevie<br> City: Porto-novo<br>Country of Origin: Benin<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Hello
I am Mr. Tony Hammer a citizen of Benin. I have in my bank the existence of a big amount of money that belongs to a customer, Mr Kurt peter Kahle

The fund is now without any claim because Mr Kurt died in plane in 2009. I want your cooperation so as to my bank transfer the fund to your bank account as the beneficiary and next of kin to the fund.

This transaction will be of a great mutual assistance to us. Send me your reply of interest so that I will give you the details. Strictly send it to my private email account: at the receipt of your reply,

I will give you details of the transaction and the original copy of the deposit certificate of the fund.

I look forward to hear from you.reply to my email..hammertony101@yahoo.com.hk
Best Regard's
Mr. Tony Hammer
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.