Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

titusibese@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

titusibese@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:16 am

Urgent Reply

Henry GoodMan <titusibese@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 9 Mar at 01:56

From Desk Of Mr. Henry GoodMan
Honorable USA Secretary of State and
Chairman Refund Payment Committee
Federal Executive Council Washington DC USA

CONTACT THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK FOR DETAILS.
Mr. Henry GoodMan
E-mail: federalreservebnknewyork@msn.com
Tel: +1309) 603-0114
936) 298-6177

Good Day,

This letter is written in order to change your Life from today. Please note that this letter came to you as a result of information received from our monitoring network regarding so much payments which you sent through Western Union and MoneyGram to Europe, USA, Asia and Africa and some other part of the World without receiving any payment to your name, further investigation reveals that you have lost hope towards receiving your payment after being deceived so many times.

Following the ongoing re-branding of USA policies, the Federal Government of USA have directed our committee to compensate/refund the sum of $10,500,000 to you through payment by ATM CARD being one of the most convenient means of receiving payment World Wide, Bank to Bank Transfer or CASH Delivery to your Country. We wish to inform you that the members of Refund Payment Committee are Honorable men of Great Repute and integrity who have served the Government of USA in different capacities,

We also wish to inform you that the Committee members were appointed by our respected President Joe Biden to pay 250 billion Dollars to the listed beneficiaries that have lost their money to the scammer and have not yet received their total sum. In order for you to receive your payment this week, you are advised to reply to this email with ANSWERS to the Questions below.

Your Full Name
Your Contact Address
Your Direct telephone. Fax Number ( if any)
Your AGE and what you do for a living
How Many Months Or Years in which You Have Been Expecting your Payment
The Place you sent Money Last whether Nigeria or London etc
The Last Amount of Money You sent indicating What Month and Year.

From Mr. Henry GoodMan
Honorable USA Secretary of State
Federal Executive Council Washington DC US

Phones:

+13096030114
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Chillicothe, IL
Original network provider* Mediacom Telephony Of Illinois, Llc - Il

+19362986177
City or exchange location Hardin, TX
Original network provider* Frontier Southwest Inc Dba Frontier Comm Of Texas
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mrschristine077@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:24 pm

Good News!!

Antony J. Blinken <mrschristine077@gmail.com>
Reply-To: honorable_usa_secretaryofstate@zohomail.com

Bcc:
Wed, 9 Jun at 22:28

From Desk Of Mr. Antony J. Blinken
Honorable USA Secretary of State and
Federal Executive Council Washington DC USA

CONTACT THE CITIBANK FOR DETAILS.
Mr. Henry GoodMan
E-mail: federalreservebnknewyork@msn.com
Tel: (309) 603-0114

Good Day,
This letter is written in order to change your Life from today. Please note that this letter came to you as a result of information received from our monitoring network regarding so much payments which you sent through Western Union and MoneyGram to Europe, USA, Asia and Africa and some other part of the World without receiving any payment to your name, further investigation reveals that you have lost hope towards receiving your payment after being deceived so many times.

Following the ongoing re-branding of USA policies, the Federal Government of USA have directed our committee to compensate/refund the sum of $10,500,000 to you through payment by ATM CARD being one of the most convenient means of receiving payment World Wide, Bank to Bank Transfer or CASH Delivery to your Country. We wish to inform you that the members of the Refund Payment Committee are Honorable men of Great Repute and integrity who have served the Government of USA in different capacities.

We also wish to inform you that the Committee members were appointed by our respected President Joe Biden to pay 250 billion Dollars to the listed beneficiaries that have lost their money to the scammer and have not yet received their total sum. In order for you to receive your payment this week, you are advised to reply to this email with ANSWERS to the Questions below.

Your Full Name
Your Contact Address
Your Direct telephone. Fax Number ( if any)
Your AGE and what you do for a living
How Many Months Or Years in which You Have Been Expecting your Payment
The Place you sent Money Last whether Nigeria or London etc
The Last Amount of Money You sent indicating What Month and Year.

From Mr. Antony J. Blinken
Honorable USA Secretary of State
Federal Executive Council Washington DC US
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

rm900485@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:46 pm

Your swift response will be appreciated.

zainab <rm900485@gmail.com>
Reply-To: info89834@gmail.com

Bcc:

Tue, 14 Dec at 14:22

International Monetary Fund Foreign
Debt Settlement/Reconciliation. I am directed to contact you again in order to urgently confirm from you if you actually know one Mrs. Agnes Sicilia Akon who claimed to be your business associate/partner. The said Agnes Sicilia Akon confirmed to us that you are Dead and she would like to change all the Information that you gave to us as our Bonafide beneficiary of $11,500,000.00 only. You are to contact me as soon as you receive this message so as to know the true position of things in order to avert any mistake in remitting your out-standing payment to a wrong person/account. Your swift response will be appreciated.
CONTACT THE CITIBANK FOR DETAILS.Mr. Henry Goodman E-mail: federalreservebnknewyork@msn.com, Tel: (309) 603-0114
Sincerely
Mrs. Zainab S. Ahmed
Wayne

nb3298899@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:57 pm

Please Confirm!

Mr.Erik Ludvig <nb3298899@gmail.com>
Reply-To: infoin810@gmail.com

Bcc:

Wed, 2 Feb at 04:00

Attn The Beneficiary,

Kindly confirm that you are alive. We are legal personnel attached to a prime bank in the United State by the name First National Bank Plc USA.

Kindly be notified that there has been due approvals for the reimbursement of your long outstanding payment via First National Bank Plc USA. The funds have been securely allocated through a transitory account with First National Bank Plc. However, Mr. Stephen McGregor, your former partner has presented a Canadian bank account requesting that the funds Value, $11.500.000.00 should be remitted to him, He claims to be your next of kin. Kindly confirm this information to us as your silence may suggest that Mr. McGregor’s claims are genuine. to be honest to you this process will cost you $650.00 only and you are not going to be ask to pay any kind of fee again in the near future the good part of it is the charges is refundable if you did not receive your funds as promise be rest assured i'm not here to mislead you my WORLDS IS MY BOND.

Your urgent response would make this payment process swift with your contact details indicating how you wish to receive your funds $11,500,000.00M only.

For further clarification, call our client services division anytime between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday on USA office +1910 876 6002, i'm here and ask to speak to Mr.Erik Ludvig: erlkludvig@outlook.com or you speak to me direct on my desk.

Sincerely
Mr.Erik Ludvig
Head, Corporate Banking and e-Payments

Phone:
+19108766002
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location Elizabethtown, NC
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Nc
Wayne

Re: titusibese@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:36 pm

Please Confirm!

Mr.Erik Ludvig <rm900485@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 8 Feb at 09:22

Attn The Beneficiary,

Kindly confirm that you are alive. We are legal personnel attached to a prime bank in the United State by the name First National Bank Plc USA.

Kindly be notified that there has been due approvals for the reimbursement of your long outstanding payment via First National Bank Plc USA. The funds have been securely allocated through a transitory account with First National Bank Plc. However, Mr. Stephen McGregor, your former partner has presented a Canadian bank account requesting that the funds Value, $11.500.000.00 should be remitted to him, He claims to be your next of kin. Kindly confirm this information to us as your silence may suggest that Mr. McGregor’s claims are genuine. to be honest to you this process will cost you $650.00 only and you are not going to be ask to pay any kind of fee again in the near future the good part of it is the charges is refundable if you did not receive your funds as promise be rest assured i'm not here to mislead you my WORLDS IS MY BOND.

Your urgent response would make this payment process swift with your contact details indicating how you wish to receive your funds $11,500,000.00M only.

For further clarification, call our client services division anytime between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday on USA office +1910 876 6002, i'm here and ask to speak to Mr.Erik Ludvig: erlkludvig@outlook.com or you speak to me direct on my desk.

Sincerely
Mr.Erik Ludvig
Wayne

mredwa41@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:00 am

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Mr. Erik Ludvig <mredwa41@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 8 Mar at 13:06

International Monetary Fund Foreign
Debt Settlement/Reconciliation.

I am directed to contact you again in order to urgently confirm from you if you actually Live in the united state of America this message is for you please get back to me, we are going to take care of the charges and the expenses fees that will arise on the the processing of your over due funds $11,500,000.00 ONLY the fee is 1% of the total funds we are going to send check to your bank manager to cover the expenses, your funds are ready for transfer to your account the information needed on this is.

YOUR FULL NAME.
CONTACT ADDRESS.
ACCOUNT NUMBER AND ROUTING SSN#
DRIVERS LICENSE FRONT AND BACK
BANK NAME AND BANK ADDRESS
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER
AND YOUR BANK MANAGER TELEPHONE

CONTACT THE IMF FOR DETAILS.
Mrs. kristalina Georgivia
E-mail: kristalinag@bk.ru
Tel: +1910 876 6002

Sincerely
Mr. Erik Ludvig
MARCH 8th 2022
Wayne

drmichaelc69@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:25 pm

URGENT REPLY

Mr. Erik Ludvig <drmichaelc69@gmail.com>
To:
Bcc:

Wed, 27 Apr at 01:03

My name is Mr. Erik Ludvig and presently I am the Branch Manager of Chase bank where I work. There exists some funds that belong to a customer who died several years back.I have contacted you because he bears the same last name as you and he left an inheritance value $11.500.000.00 presently without any claim uptil date. The said funds have been here in our bank for many years without any claim.Get back to me on my direct email address and I will give you the full details of my. Contact Email: remltjpmorganchase@gmail.com, office +1910 876 6002, the process will cost us $950.00 only after that the funds will be transferred to your account.
Wayne

MrKofiMensah@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:19 pm

Dear Sir/Ma
we are a mining company in the Ashanti and the Western Region of Ghana We have a capacity to produce between 300-500kgs of Alluvial Gold Bar every month.We have now approximately 350kgs ready for sale.

We submit below our F CO. DESCRIPTION : PRODUCT - ALLUVIAL GOLD BAR QUANTITY - 350 KILOGRAMS QUALITY -22 CARATS + PRICE-US$ 42.800 PERKG ORIGIN - GHANA WEST AFRICA PURITY - 97.22%

SHIPMENT: The shipment will be carried out by a freight and forwarding Agent based at the Advance Export Village at Kotoka International Airport, Accra.
TERMS OF PAYMENT: The payment of the product will be done at the buyer’s destination after refinery, however, 7.5% of the total cost will be paid by buyer to seller to cover Export Expenses and documentation, and after buyer has been satisfied with the quality of goods and all the procedures, shipment will be affected within 72 hours. The balance of 92.5% will be paid based on the refinery’s report, 7 working days after goods have been delivered to the buyer's refinery.

OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS: A contract agreement stipulating terms and conditions of this transaction will be signed between seller and buyer, Buyer must arrive in Ghana to sign all business and legal documents in respect of the transaction and also use the chance to interact with management and the Villages, and physically ascertain the product. Seller’s mandate will accompany buyer and the product to his destination upon receipt of the Export Expenses,

We shall consider it a privilege entering into a long and lasting business relationship. Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards,
Mr. Kofi Mensah.
Email: MrKofiMensah@outlook.com

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: < rm900485@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.66]
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 06:55:59 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAYcsJvMbo=ayYNNZtD4KjDm6b=O3=ckHMkavkeVyLFPs9iH2A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good Day
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kristalinag@bk.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 01, 2023 1:28 pm

Money Transfer Scam:

Payment Settlement Department
Re-verification of payment information,

With reference to payment verification Reff: cb.tw46484,authorized by the international banking authority and World Bank Auditors, wish to bring to your notice that A.C.C accreditation of fund confirmation of USD$11.5million to you has been authenticated and approved by World Bank Auditors for compensation payment to your name.

This email is in response to your with-held payment documents on Authorized Certificate of Release covering the remittance of your overdue individual payment of USD$11,500,000.00. The Debt Payment Office has completed Beneficiary Swift-Net Detail registration to be fully sure that you are the beneficiary approved to receive your overdue entitlement.

The good news is that the Debt Management Review and Approval Unit has signed your Fund Letter of Approval, which makes your name officially on record with the National Central Bureau of Payment verification that your funds are clear for immediate payment.

Based on the mandate to boost the exercise of releasing funds to beneficiaries, because of the number of shortlisted person (s), Debt Payment Office of the United Nation have started Swift-Net authentication of your funds and you advise to pick your preferred payment method to enable us complete the process ASAP.

CUSTOMIZED PIN ATM CARD: This is a process in which your funds will be Swift-Net into a customized PIN ATM Card. The ATM Card will allow you a maximum daily withdrawal of $7,999.00 per day from any Automated Teller Machine (ATM) close to you. Also with your card, you will be able to transfer your funds to your local bank account. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it even if you do not have a bank account.

CASHIER CHECK: This is a process in which a certified global Soft-Pro Interlink cashier check will be issued to you. You will then take the Check to your local bank for Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) also called SWIFT Net One-Time Bulk Payments of your funds to you.

SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER: This is a process in which your fund will be wire to you from our reserved account to your own bank account with MT-102 wire transfer confirmation, direct bank to bank wire. In conclusion to this email, I need you to understand clearly that you have been marked in Category *A* for immediate settlement. So respond back to me indicating the method of payment you want so I can complete Swift-Net authentication of your funds for immediate release.

I hereby require your direct telephone number, and address of receiving for proper clean bill of record certification. Payment Transaction code: UN/UG0846-099911MN
Order of clearance No: IMF-GT07454 Money Laundering Cert 2 CODE: OT-08456465.999003436UNG/XX01 Payment settlement reference number: UN/GTS.INA.ZPG11.5

Your urgent attention to this email is needed to reply to Kristalina Georgieva: kristalinag@bk.ru

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Susan Hofman,
Operations Department Director IMF
The swift identification is confirmed with fund verification code No:
GT-0301833800

Header:

Return-Path: <rm900485@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.68]
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 19:08:49 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAYcsJsNQtjetjs7VF_y=vDWY1TZ=L2a4nu1Utv1tSYzo5JkMg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Reply is needed!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

remltjpmorganchase@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:36 am

Recovery Scam:

Attn The Beneficiary,

Kindly confirm If you're still using this email address? We are legal personnel attached to a prime bank in the United State by the name ABNB Federal Credit Union NY USA.

Kindly be notified that there have been due approvals for the reimbursement of your long outstanding payment via ABNB Federal Credit Union NY USA. The funds have been securely allocated through a transitory account with ABNB Federal Credit Union NY USA. However, Mr. Stephen McGregor, your former partner has presented a Canadian bank account requesting that the funds Value, $11.500.000.00 should be remitted to him the second time, He claims to be your next of kin. Kindly confirm this information to us as your silence may suggest that Mr. McGregor’s claims are genuine. to be honest to you this process will cost you $250.00 only and you are not going to be ask to pay any kind of fee again in the near future the good part of it the fee is refundable if you did not receive your funds as promise be rest assured please don't look down on this email, I'm not here to mislead you my WORLDS IS MY BOND.

Your urgent response would make this payment process swift with your contact details indicating how you wish to receive your funds $11,500,000.00 only.

For further clarification, call our client services division anytime between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday on USA office Tel +1 (917) 426-7685, I'm here ask to speak to Mr. David Joe reply to: remltjpmorganchase@gmail.com or you call me direct.

Sincerely
Mr. Leander Tempongko Bautista

Header:

Return-Path: <hgood9567@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.43]
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 00:32:43 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHu+dpgYYuo=yhfb_sqFHK4SO7bHHb+zcCP8yibuz-9VEySE5w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: CREDIT CARD IS ALLOWED!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +19174267685
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Peerless Network Of New York, Llc - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.