Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

consultme001@live.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

consultme001@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:26 pm

Dear Email Owner/Fund Beneficiary,

Compliments of the day my dear friend

Attn:

I am still expecting your candid response in view of the email i sent to you the other day Please let me know if your email is still valid. This message is official and personal and as such should be kept highly confidential so I plead with you to kindly keep it as such. All i need is your honesty and Trustworthy, I spoke with a financier the day you mentioned that you will not pay any money to get the inheritance release, after talking with the bank accredited attorney, and also the Bank manager, The financier was waiting on my confirmation to know how much will be the total cost he will come up with the money for the finalizing of our inheritance ,I called the bank director , and he asked me to come to the bank to know the total amount its going to cost to get everything done. The bank director made me to know that we are going to get the needed required Documentations, and the activation of the account because it has been dormant for years, which is going to cost us the total sum of $100,000 to $150,000 usd.

And i have called back the financier to confirm to him how much its going to cost for the finalizing of the inheritance release , He said no problem since all arrangement has been concluded, the financier said he can only make a wire transfer deposit to USA or a Canada Bank Account that is HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT OR BANK OF AMERICA COMPANY'S ACCOUNT, Which i don't have any of the said account because I don't live in USA nor Canada, So i told the financier that i have a trusted Business partner in USA which is You that we can use your bank account to receive the loan wire transfer deposit to finalize our inheritance . Once the bank here in Togo release the inheritance to us , then I will pay back the loan from my own 50% of my share okay? You have nothing worried to about, as we have already agreed 3% interest

The Good news now was that the financier's contacted me via email that i should confirm from my partner in USA if you did have an account with the following banks in USA

1. HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT ACCOUNT

2. BANK OF AMERICA COMPANY'S ACCOUNT

3. CHASE BANK

4 . WELLS FARGO BANK BUSINESS ACCOUNT

5. COMPANY'S ACCOUNT WITH ANY BANK

6. BANK CREDIT CARD

7. FEDERAL CREDIT UNION BANKS

Please confirm if you have any one them and they need the full information with the online access to proceed with the loan transfer today or tomorrow

Please send me the Bank account details , Like as i said if you have any money in your account you can remove the money that is inside your bank account to another account or to the house , then after the loan wire transfer deposit from the financier you can change back your password okay? as the financier does not need your cash okay.

We have Two Options here A : Credit Card

Option B : Business Account Requirement

I am very sorry for any inconveniences this might have caused you but we need to get this done asap, if you have any money inside the account, remove them to another account or keep it in a safer place, then after the transaction you can change back the password of the account

It is expected that you would treat this letter with the urgency that it required as we have a limited time frame,

Thanks for your understanding and may God bless you.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. George Frank

Header:

Return-Path: <consultme001@live.com>
Received: from NAM10-DM6-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-dm6nam10olkn2105.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [40.92.41.105])
Mon, 8 Mar 2021
Subject: Dear Email Owner/Fund Beneficiary,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

consultme001@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:03 pm

did have an account with the following banks in USA

1. HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT ACCOUNT

2. BANK OF AMERICA COMPANY'S ACCOUNT

3. CHASE BANK

4 . WELLS FARGO BANK BUSINESS ACCOUNT

5. COMPANY'S ACCOUNT WITH ANY BANK

6. BANK CREDIT CARD

7. FEDERAL CREDIT UNION BANKS

Please confirm if you have any one them
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.escrow@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:43 pm

Dear

I received your message and the contents were well noted with thanks to enable us proceed

We have Two Options here A : Business Credit Card

This is for Credit card requirement, Please fill in this correctly for the credit card

Credit card issued Bank name :
Bank address :
Bank toll free #:
Name on credit card :
Credit Card number :
Expiry date :
Cvv :
SSN :
Date of birth :
Billing Address :
Your phone :
Security word :
Zip code :
Card picture front and Back :
Credit Card Limit :
Amount owed on credit :
Balance available on credit card :
ONLINE access Login:
Password:

Option B : Business Account Requirement

Bank Name:
Bank Address :
Bank Phone number:
Account Holder Name:
Beneficiary name :
Routing Number :
Account Number :
Account type :
Account Holder Address :
Bank toll free :
Date of Birth :
SSN :
Account Holder Cell phone Number:
Account Holder home phone Number:
Online Login username :
Password :
Quest 1 :
answer :
Quest 2 :

Header:

Return-Path: <info.escrow@aol.com>
Received: from sonic303-3.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic303-3.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.131.42])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic303.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP; Fri, 12 Mar 2021 19:10:01 +0000
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021
Reply-To: INFO ESCROW <info.escrow@aol.com>
Subject: I received your message and the contents were well noted with thanks to enable us proceed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.