Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Francois Pinault

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Francois Pinault

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:30 pm

Attention please,

I am Mr. Franзois Pinault, i want to make a donation to you. Kindly
contact me for more information on this email
(francoispinault102@gmail.com)

May God Bless You.

Header:

Return-Path: <gustavomelo@ufvjm.edu.br>
Received: from User (unknown [193.107.219.188]) (Authenticated sender: gustavomelo@ufvjm.edu.br) by ufvjm.edu.br (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 51FBA120087;
Mon, 8 Mar 2021
Reply-To: <francoispinault102@gmail.com>
Subject: [Possível SPAM] your urgent attention is needed

Orig IP: 193.107.219.188 | Orig ISP: 24.hk Global Bgp | City: n/a | Country: Poland
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@francoispinaultfoundation.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:32 pm

Hello,

I'm Francois Pinault, the Sole owner of Franзois Pinault Charity Foundation, I am donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball. I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. I have voluntarily decided to donate the Sum of Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars to you as one of the selected 5, to verify my winnings via YouTube page.

Reply back with your code number: KZ5069328

Hope to make you and your family happy.

Mr. Francois Pinault
Sir. Christopher William{ Representative}

Header:

Message-ID: <64489c37.630a0220.880bb.d90bSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from User (unknown [43.230.202.16])
Reply-To: <info@francoispinaultfoundation.com>
Subject: Attention !!!
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 14:12:09 -0700
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Originating IP: 43.230.202.16
Originating ISP: Wow
Country of Origin: India
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info@francoispinaultfoundation.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 02, 2023 4:20 pm

Reply received:

Compliments of the day,

Thank you for your feedback and kindly take your time to read this email gently. Firstly; Allow me to formally introduce myself. I am François Pinault, I am a French Citizen and a Billionaire businessman, I am 86 years old, and I am worth $39.5 billion US dollars you can verify this information from my Wikipedia: https: // en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran%C3%A7ois_Pinault

Here also is a link to my Charity Foundation which is named after me and you can also see testimonies of witnesses who have also benefited from my Charity donation project: https: // francoispinaultcharityfoundacione.com/giving/index.html

The main purpose of establishing this charity donation project is to put a smile on the face of people who are in need and wish for a miracle in one way or another considering how tough it has been since the pandemic came and the hard times we all went through due to the pandemic and also current recessions around the world, Through the help of our longtime partners such as Microsoft Cooperation we generated fifty thousand (50,000) email ID's from a pool of over 25,000 webs of distinguished professionals and individuals drawn from Europe, America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, Africa, North & South America and Europe. Beneficiaries are selected through the Microsoft Computer Ballot System {CBS}. However, your E-mail Account was among them.

This Donation of $3,500,000.00 million (USD) to you as a result of my pledge and 2023 charity project; I wish to make a donation to you and the 5 other persons just like yourself who have already benefited from my charity project. We all need to spread love and show support to others no matter how rich or poor we are at these tough times in our world today. I believe you are not the wrong person to receive this donation. From the donation funds, You're expected to use 40% of the funds to execute this project to the best level you can and then the other 60% for your personal use as a volunteer.

I am not doing this to gain more fame because I am already too famous and sometimes it's difficult to live an ordinary life like you my dear friend and I do envy you in so many ways which I do not have knowing full well that money is not everything in life. as this is my last wish to appreciate God for his grace upon my life. I would have done this myself but for my health reason and if I do it through my eldest son, François-Henry Pinault, I am very certain he will not help anyone with it. François-Henri Pinault took me to court the last time I gave money out of generosity. I have made life worth living for myself and my family, Some percentage of my wealth I've been putting away in a private deposit for a long time. I am trying to cede this money in portions through the bank I deposited it to as many people that can benefit from it because I don't really have much to do with it. churches, Orphanages, individuals and lots of NGOs have benefited from my charity project already.

The donation funds will be released to you after validation of your identity for the Quality Purpose of this Processing. and lastly, understand that to enable us to proceed and finalize this project successfully, we need your trust, honesty, commitment, and active correspondence and you need to follow every instruction given to you which will help in facilitating the process of releasing the funds to you as soon as possible.

Your Full Name:
Address:
State:

Hope to hear from you soon,

Best Wishes,
Mr. François Pinault.
Sir. Christopher William{ Agent In Charge}

Header:

Return-Path: <info@francoispinaultfoundation.com>
Received: from 136.143.188.12 (EHLO sender4-op-o12.zoho.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 18:50:12 +0200
From: Francois Pinault Foundation <info@francoispinaultfoundation.com>
Message-Id: <187be78fcc3.e1fcf39c127158.1084613091477127577@francoispinaultfoundation.com>
Subject: Re: Attention !!!

Originating IP: 136.143.188.12
Originating ISP: Zoho-as
Country of Origin: United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: francoispinaultfoundation.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 02, 2023 4:56 pm

The scammers claims to represent Francois Pinault Charity Foundation.

Francois Pinault is real, but he heas nothing to do with the so called foundation.

There is no content on the fake website; the domain name is used only for the email address, as in info@francoispinaultfoundation.com.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=161240

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: francoispinaultfoundation.com
Updated Date: 2023-04-24
Creation Date: 2023-04-24
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-04-24
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: francoispinaultcharityfoundacione.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 02, 2023 4:58 pm

The scammers provide a link to the fake site they use in the email received. The bogus Francois Pinault Charity Foundation is active at francoispinaultcharityfoundacione.com.

From the fake foundation website:

In 2011, François Pinault adopted a more holistic approach to its philanthropy by organizing François Pinault Charity Foundation, which encompasses the François Pinault Charity Foundation, the François Foundation (a support organization for Community Foundation), the family’s individual giving, and corporate and matching gifts made by François Pinault.

The François Organization is a family-owned organization with no outside investors or joint venture partners, and has been formally engaged in charitable giving since 1996. Since its inception, the François Pinault Charity Foundation has deployed more than $552M collectively, collaboratively, and individually through cash and in-kind grants, physical assets, capacity building, impact investments, and donations.

Contact details:

Foundation Headquarters
50 Boulevard Jourdan,
75014 Paris, France

United States Office
599 Castro Street, Suite 300
Mountain View, CA 94041

Asia Office
5, Queen's Road Central,
Central, Hong Kong

Africa Office
5 Alexandra Road,
Pinelands 7405. Cape Town South Africa.

United Kingdom Office
12 Canada Square
Canary Wharf, London E14 5FW, UK

Email: info@francoispinaultcharityfoundacione.com
Telephone: +33970448398

+33970448398
Number billable as VoIP telephony number
Country or destination France
City or exchange location Métropole
Original network provider* Completel

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=161241

Domain name: francoispinaultcharityfoundacione.com
Updated Date: 2022-06-12
Creation Date: 2022-06-12
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-06-12
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service

This is what the fake foundation website looks like:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.