Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hoatazhegab@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

hoatazhegab@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:01 am

Urgent Reply Needed

Hoataz Hegab <hoatazhegab@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 6 Mar at 13:37

--

Attn: Sir/Madam

My Name is Mike Morris, I am the Director Inspection Unit, United
Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently at Dallas/fort Worth
International Airport, Texas, United States for official inspection.
While conducting an inspection, i discovered an abandoned shipment
from UK via Diplomat with your name/email tagged on it. When i
personally scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a
Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg With Registration
RBT-45C. On my assumption, the two truck boxes will contain $10M
only.

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment
was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was
declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the
inability of the diplomat to pay for The INTERNATIONAL CONSIGNMENT
MONEY MOVEMENT Charge fee which is $2,500USD. As a result of that, the
consignment is still in our Storage House here at Dallas/fort Worth
International Airport till date.

On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was
abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, and the Diplomat's
inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees, because he did not know the
content of the boxes.
I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your
address once we are through, and I will deploy the services of a
secured shipping Company to provide the security it needs to your
doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance, i will
proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your
consignment with my status as a United Nations\Inspection Agent. You
will give me 10% of the amount in the consignment and you take the
remaining 90% when we have them cleared and delivered.

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it.
But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get
everything concluded within 48 to 72 hours and proceed to your address
for delivery upon your acceptance.

Write to me in this email:( mike.morise26@gmail.com ) if you accepts to work with me.

Regards,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: hoatazhegab@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:10 pm

Very Important And Confidential

Mr. Edward Konadu <hoatazhegab@gmail.com>
Reply-To: edwardkonadu066@gmail.com

Bcc:

Wed, 2 Feb at 08:34

--
Dear friend,

Firstly, I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a Certified/Post-mail. It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know me, but I have a lucrative offer of mutual interest to share with you, please take your time to read through my message carefully and respond as soon as possible.

My name is Mr. Edward Konadu, I am a retired banker of Ecobank Ghana, I have a transaction of three million eight hundred thousand United States dollars ($3,800,000.00). I realized this fund from bank excess profit after trading with the capital sum and I deposited the funds in escrow call account. Finally, I did not declare these funds to the bank before my retirement. As a former staff of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money, this is why I am requesting your assistance to present you as the depositor and owner of these funds so that you will request for the account to be closed and the money wired to you in your Country, and as soon as it gets there, we share it 50% for me and 50% for you for your help and participation. I assure you that you have absolutely nothing to lose in this, it is simply going to be a bank-to-bank wire transfer, and can be completed within the next 3 to 4 days, and will take place at the bank head office the International Remittance Department where all the international transfers are being carried out. As soon as the money is transferred, I will fly down to meet you in your country for the sharing as we have both mutually agreed. I plan to relocate completely to your Country right after this. All I need from you is your total trust and sincerity to work with me and the money will be transferred to you as soon as you request for the transfer from the bank, don't worry I will be guiding you all the way through the process.

I am critically ill that is why I contacted you to finalize this transaction to enable me have a very good medical treatment. If you are interested, please contact me indicating your Full Names, Address and you mobile phone number so that I will send my full detail to you also, and the application form/letter for you to contact the bank and request for closure of account and remittance of funds to your nominated bank account.

I am open to doing this with you if you are serious, trustworthy, and can keep things in confidence.

I await your swift response.

Sincerely,

Mr. Edward Konadu
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.