Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

thachenbong@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

thachenbong@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:55 am

How are you?

Christopher Achenbong <thachenbong@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 6 Mar at 12:12

How are you?

I am contacting you just to inform you about the transaction which I so much believed that you will welcome this Great opportunity.

A friend of mine whose late father was former deputy Finance Minister and Economic Planning in republic of Cote d’Ivoire during the regime of former president Laurent Gbagbo contacted me early today for this Good News which we can easily execute within one week.

This friend of mine made me understand that before the civil war started in the republic of Cote d’Ivoire, his late father already made a deposit of Fifty Million United State of American dollars only ($50,000,000.00) in a private Security Company in USA for Safekeeping and investment projects.

Right now the family is ready to making use of the fund, in which they decided to send one of their trusted family members who was among the teams that accompany their late father during the time he made deposit to the Security Company in USA to represent the family over there in USA for claim and invest the fund into any lucrative venture in USA.

According to the family representative who is currently in USA, as he claimed the Trunk Box out from Security Company, before he realized that the money was defaced into Black Coded Form for security reasons, in which the family has applied for the chemical solution in USA, but remains the “Activate Solution Material” which the chemist directed them to Israel where the chemical can be secured.

What really motivated me to contact you into this deal is because the family have the money to pay for the “Activate Solution Material” in Israel "Four Hundred and Sixty Thousand United State of American Dollars only" (US$460,000.00), but they cannot get any trusted one from Africa country who will travel to Israel and pick up the Activate Solution Material and deliver to USA due to VISA problem, because both of countries has restricted their VISA to West African nationals, based on this problem the family contacted me for solution and assistant, in which I told them that I have a trusted partner and a business associate from from USA who can pick the material in Israel and deliver in USA, because your country is VISA free to Israel.

Meanwhile I stated my Terms and Condition to the family as follow:-

1. The family will arrange round trip flight tickets for you in advance before you leave the USA. The family will also take care of your hotel accommodation and feeding when you arrive in Israel.

2. The family will compensate you with 20% of the total amount of the money which is Fifty Million United State of American dollars only ($50,000,000.00), meaning your share is ( US$10,000,000.00 ) Ten Million United State of American dollars only.

Furthermore, as soon as you arrive in Israel their family representative over there will immediately hand over the sum of US$1,000.00 to you in advance to enable you to take care of your feeding and other expenses . When you return back to the USA, you will receive another US$1,000 to enable you to wait for only 24 hours after the cleaning process is done, before sharing as agreed.

Please I need an urgent answer from you so that we can proceed further. Their late father defaced this money into this form to enable them to break security systems in the USA during the time he moved this fund into the USA.

I am waiting anxiously to hear from you to enable me to connect you to the head of the family for details of this transaction.

Yours faithfully,
Christopher Achenbong
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: thachenbong@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:55 pm

Can I trust you for Investment?

Christopher Achenbong <thachenbong@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 29 Aug at 23:36

How are you,

I have a client who wants to invest with you in your country and with about US$20.5millon. He needs protection for his family, if you can handle such a huge sum of investment, please get back.

I wait for your positive reply.

Yours faithfully
Christopher Achenbong
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.