Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Transport Europe Cars - transporteuropecars.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Transport Europe Cars - transporteuropecars.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:15 am

An almost victim reporting on a German protecting consumers website:

January 5, 2021

I also picked out a car at autoscout24. Until recently, a Lada Niva was sold there for € 2,998. Sulzbach location in Germany. When the private seller (Andy Koch) was contacted, it was stated that the gentleman had moved to Copenhagen after his employment contract had expired and that the car was now being sold because it would be too expensive to operate in Denmark. The car would have had a fresh Tüv, new summer wheels, almost new winter tires and would have always been for Lada service here in Germany.
So far everything sounds nice. When talking about how to get a car in Denmark in a lockdown, the seller offered me to either come to Copenhagen and pick it up or he could activate a shipping company with whom he had a “contract”. The correspondence had also changed to English in between.
My counter-suggestion that we just meet at the Danish border, look at the car and if agreed buys was ignored. Instead, it was described in great detail how the process would be with the shipping company: He pays for the transport, the car would be insured in the care of the shipping company. They get all the papers and then get in touch with me. As soon as I had transferred the full amount to the company, they would be on their way and three days later the car would be on my doorstep. Then I would have 7 days to check the car and drive it. Should I then not agree with the car, I could give it back to the shipping company and they would transfer the money back to me.

In response to my request, photos of the papers could not be sent either. Originally I wanted to organize a short-term license plate.
The shipping company is called transporteuropecars.com and can also be found in the list kept by consumer protection.
Unfortunately, the ad at Autoscout24 had been removed in between, so that it could not be reported.

The fake seller pretending to be Andy Koch is reported online on various forums with similar fraud attempts.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Transport Europe Cars - transporteuropecars.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:16 am

From the fake website:

Founded in 1997, Transport Europe Cars is one of the largest vehicle shipping service providers in the world. With more than 90 certified partner facilities, Transport Europe Cars safely and efficiently transports more than 100,000 vehicles each year. You name it, we have shipped it – everything from cars and motorcycles to vans and specialty vehicles via a variety of proven auto shipping methods.

Contact details:

18 Staffa Road, Leyton
E10 7QZ, United Kingdom
support@transporteuropecars.com
contact@transporteuropecars.com
Phone: 4 408 443 5105

+4484435105
Number billable as shared cost number
Country or destination United Kingdom

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=149039.

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: transporteuropecars.com
Updated Date: 2020-11-02
Creation Date: 2019-10-30

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-10-30
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.