Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrjohncwilliamswilliams@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrjohncwilliamswilliams@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:38 am

I will be looking forward to hearing from you within 48hours.

Mr.John C Williams <mrjohncwilliamswilliams@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 2 Feb at 06:41

I've invited you to fill out a

--
DHL Express Shipping in Washington, DC
3130 V St NE, Washington, DC 20018
United States

Dear Beneficiary:

This is DHL International Delivery Company of United States,We wish to officially inform you that we received a package containing an ATM CARD with your name valued $5 million USD to be delivered to your residential address.. It was brought to our notice yesterday morning from International Monetary Fund Department (IMF). Kindly reconfirm the below information properly to avoid any mistakes during delivery.

Full names....
Parcel owner address....
Tel.....
Occupation.....
Nearest Airport.....
Sacn Copy Of You Passport .....

We will register your package and send you the tracking number for safety delivery of your package as soon as you reconfirm the required information needed for safety delivery to your residential address in your Country.

DHL brand is known around the world. DHL takes protecting our customers and their sensitive information serious, DHL is one of the world's great success stories, the start-up that revolutionized the delivery of packages and information in the past 30 years, we've grown up and grown into a diverse family of companies as DHL that's bigger, stronger, better than ever.will wish to inform you what you are ask to pay is the shipment and the security keeping fees of $ 290 only so the the atm card can get to you have to get the fees send to this name below

Name .Genesis Matos
Address.12643 izetta ave Downey Ca 90242
Amount$ 290

I will be looking forward to hearing from you within 48hours.

Yours affectionately.

Dispatch Manager DHL Company
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mrjohncwilliamswilliams@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:13 pm

Thanks for your understanding.

Mr.John C Williams <mrjohncwilliamswilliams@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 10 Jun at 16:01

Good Day

I am glad to send you this email to notify you concerning your ATM CARD which is in our custody for the past few months.

We want you to understand that the delivery fees are being paid by the authorities and what you need to do now is to contact us immediately so that the delivery will commence to your doorstep as soon as possible.

Note that you are to pay for the safe keeping security fees of your ATM CARD which is $100 Dollars only so that immediately infect will take place for the delivery of your ATM CARD .

If you know you won't be able to pay for the safe keeping of your ATM CARD please do not respond back to this email, and your ATM CARD will be returned back to the compensation head office which you will not be able to get the ATM CARD again.

Please repeat myself again that if you know that you will not be able to pay for the safe keeping of your ATM CARD which is $100 USD please i beg you not to respond to this email because it will not help.

Do fill this information and get back to us ASP You received this message.

Confirm your mailing address.
Full Name:.........

Sex:...................

Mailing Address:..........

Personal Phone Number...........

Scan copy of your passport .............

As soon as you are ready to make the payment of the safe keeping of your ATM CARD do let us know by sending us your mailing address, and we are going to send you the information in which you are going to use in make the payment for the delivery, once your payment have been confirmed by our accountant officer, your ATM CARD will be delivered to you ASP.

Get back for immediately delivery of your ATM CARD .you have to send the fees through google play card ith the receipt or via money order to this address bellow you can mail the fee vis usps overnight so that he can received it the
next day send it to the address blow

NAME...... EDGAR A. WALKER
ADDRESS.... 3508 AVENUE D
BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA 35218 USA

send it cash deleverining

Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.