Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dd99265241@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dd99265241@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:26 am

See also this topic in Romance scams:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=90136

Dear Friend

My name is Attorney David Henry , I really do not mean to waste your time. Considering the fact that this is a $1,600,000.00 Dollars.deal shear rate 60/40 % and it's bank to bank wire transaction within Five working days.

I carefully contact you due to many Internet frauds nowadays.but i put my faith in God because all things in life is by risk but don't let me down now or after, This is Mr.Jayaram Kotian and his family was involved in plan crash 22nd of May 2010 in List of passengers on Air India Express flight that crash 64. Mr.Jayaram Kotian 65. Mrs.Chitra Jayaram 66. Rahul Jayaram (child) and the all family died without any inheritance or next of kin so i want you to work together with me been an attorney to Late Mr.Jayaram Kotian.

I was with Late Mr.Jayaram Kotian , as a legal witness when this money was deposited as fixed deposit in 2009. Since his demise, I have visited this bank three times. Contact the bank and ask for the confirmation of his involvement in the plane crash.

Thanks
Attorney David Henry

Header:

Return-Path: <dd99265241@hotmail.com>
Received: from EUR01-HE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-oln040092065038.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [40.92.65.38])
Sun, 31 Jan 2021
Subject: Re-Can I Trust You Please ?

Orig IP: 40.92.65.38 | Orig ISP: Microsoft-corp-msn-as-block | City: Helsinki | Country: Finland
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dd99265241@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:20 am

Dear Friend

Thanks for your prompt attention you gave to me concerning this mutual benefit project and i believe all this going to be work perfect according to the plans, how are you and your family which is very essential to me generally hope you are doing great according to the will of God?

Honestly regarding to your mail point i knew that you a genuine person who i can handle this transaction with without any fear, and all the needed document will be obtain out from the Judiciary High Court here

with your name and to my previous mail to you this is 100% genuine transaction and i believe you will never regret of doing this transaction with me now OR in the nearest future,

Actually, you are going to act as a business partner to Mr. Jayaram Kotian by contact the bank where the funds were deposited and as a barrister to my late client the bank will call me for proper identification and i will confirm it that you are the only next of kin to Mr. Jayaram Kotian so before we will go further i want you to send your full details to me so that i can no more of you better and i will direct you to the bank where the funds was `deposited since 19th December, 2009, As the only Attorney who is witness when this money was deposited to the bank as fixed deposit in 2009 i will present you to the bank as the business partner to the late Mr. Jayaram Kotian who died in plane crash.

Your Name=============================
Country===============================
Postal Address========================
Occupation============================
Direct Line===========================
international passport Scan page======

Remember that this transaction will only take five working days start for the day you will submit the bank transfer application form to the bank and the bank authority we transfer the whole funds sum $1,600,000.00 United State dollars into your bank account in any part of the world after the approval.

Please keep this as top secret for anybody until the funds successful transfer into your bank account, All the necessary document will be obtained in your name which is going to prove that you are the right beneficiary to the $1,600,000.00 United State dollars and i will be the witnesses.

Waiting for your urgent respond.

Thanks
Attorney David Henry
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dd99265241@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:11 pm

Dear

I am very happy to hear from you today, so how was your day and i hope you are doing great according to the Great almighty God ? like i said in my previous message that i have already gave you my word as a Attorney that has the fear of God , this is a clean and genuine business for your information i am from ROYAL FAMILY and i will never do anything that will tarnish the image of my family or spoil the name of my family, honestly i want you to co-operate with me and give me all your full support and i promise you in the name of almighty God that this funds will be transfer into your bank account without any problem, now or in the future.

My late client died with all his family who was involved in plan crash 22nd of May 2010 in List of passengers on Air India Express flight that crash the website show below here very well Mr. Plaviashakunthala Lobo and his wife late Mrs. Venishanikola Lobo with his child late Vishalfloid Lobo in that website their name was in number

32.Plaviashakunthala Lobo
33. Venishanikola Lobo
34. Vishalfloid Lobo (child).

This is the application form that you will fill, and submit to the bank after fill the application form properly with your details send it to the bank email address that show below here so that the bank director can received it immediately and start to proceed on your transfer.
You don't have to worry about your country, after the bank has approved the money to be transfer into your bank account, you can tell the bank that you want the funds to be transfer in installments into your bank account first then after receiving all the funds i will come and meet you personally for my own share hope you understand me my good brother.

Note........I beg you in the name of God please help me don’t let me down because it's only a foreigner business man like you who can help to transfer this funds from this bank successfully and i agreed to invest my own share rate in any country you no that it will be secure for my children and my self.

I am Barri. Kono Peter a 50years old man i married with 2 children son and daughter, Living at No-102 Jackson Milo street block 55 akpapKa avenue Republic Of Nigeria west Africa i have two grown up children boy and girl and i need a better life for them their mother who is my wife was late three year ago.

Please follow my instructions and lets achieve this golden opportunity but you must assist me financially.
===============================================================================

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF £1.6MILLIONS United State dollar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTN/ ALHAJI DR.AHMED DOSSOU USMAN
FOREIGN REMITANCE DIRECTOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF AFRICA
BEINI REPUBLIC
WEST-AFRICA .
EMAIL( infor.bk.africa@safe-mail.net )( infor.bk.africa001@barid.com )

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF INHERITANCE FUND.
I hereby apply as the next of kin to late Mr. Plaviashakunthala Lobo, the Indian national who held Account Number :-1103-8022-1351 with your bank. Until his death we were joint-business associates in the buying and selling of Gold and Diamond.

I discovered this account information in Our Business secret data file and i wish the authority of this bank of Africa can give me the maximum attention to transfer the balance of One Million Two hundred Thousand Great British Pounds ( $ 1,600,000 to my account as stated below.

Account Name : ..............
Account Number :.............
Bank Name and Address: ....................
Direct Telephone/Fax numbers............
Age!............

Your passport photograph scan.........................
For the better confirmation of his involvement in the plane crash.
check the website:
http:/ /ravoof.com/horrible-plane-crash-in-mangalore-airport-ai-express-flight-from-dubai/

I wish my application will be given urgent attention regardless of my late application as it was due to logistic problems that has just been settled.

Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours faithfully,

Mr / Mrs _________________
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dd99265241@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:01 am

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF £1.6MILLIONS United State dollar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTN/ ALHAJI DR.AHMED DOSSOU USMAN
FOREIGN REMITANCE DIRECTOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF AFRICA
BEINI REPUBLIC
WEST-AFRICA .

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF INHERITANCE FUND.
I hereby apply as the next of kin to late Mr.Plaviashakunthala Lobo, the Indian national who held Account Number :-1103-8022-1351 with your bank. Until his death we were joint-business associates in the buying and selling of Gold and Diamond.

I discovered this account information in Our Business secret data file and i wish the authority of this bank of Africa can give me the maximum attention to transfer the balance of One Million Two hundred Thousand Great British Pounds ( $ 1,600,000 to my account as stated below.

Account Name : ..............

Account Number :.............

Bank Name and Address: ....................

Direct Telephone/Fax numbers............
Age!............

Your passport photograph scan.........................
For the better confirmation of his involvement in the plane crash.check the website:
http:/ /ravoof.com/horrible-plane-crash-in-mangalore-airport-ai-express-flight-from-dubai/

I wish my application will be given urgent attention regardless of my late application as it was due to logistic problems that has just been settled.

Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours faithfully,

Mr / Mrs _________________
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dd99265241@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:27 pm

Dear

Send the application to this bank email address

BANK OF AFRICA
WEST-AFRICA .

Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dd99265241@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:31 am

Dear

Why are you not secretive the bank authority called me that why should I informed you about the inheritance funds but I defended you and I as a legal practitioners so you ask me about the funds and I explained to you so the bank authority now sack apologies from me .

Now please any message I sent to you don't forward it to the bank authority okay.

You will only follow the instructions of my message I sent to you okay .

Thanks
Barrister Henry David
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infor.bk.africa001@barid.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:52 am

OUR-REF.BOA/6/04D/S3L08.
AV.JB PAUL 12,CARREFOUR DES TROIS
BANQUES,01 BP 2020
TELL PHONE:+22962521738 .
TELE-FAX NUMBER:+229-21 33 91 40.
Télex: CONTBK 5151 CTNOU
EMAIL:( infor.bk.africa@safe-mail.net )
DATE:10/02/2021

TO THE WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

THE BENEFICIARY :

THE BANK OF AFRICA IN BOARD OF DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE TRANSFER DEPARTMENT BENIN REPUBLIC WEST AFRICA HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE YOU CONCERNING YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS WHICH WAS DEPOSITED TO THIS BANK BY MR.PLAVIA SHAKUNTHALA LOBO , ACTUALLY THE BANK AUTHORITY HAS BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT TO APPLY FOR THIS FUNDS WITH GENUINE DOCUMENT AND YOUR LAWYER BARRISTER RICHARD LUTHULU CONTACTED US THIS MORNING AND PRESENT YOU AS THE RIGHT BENEFICIAL TO THIS FOUNDS , NOW THAT YOU HAVE CONTACT THE BANK AUTHORITY THAT YOU ARE THE RIGHT BENEFICIAL TO THIS FUNDS AND YOUR LAWYER ALSO PRETENTED YOU WE ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU OUR FULL SUPPORT TO LET THIS FUNDS TO BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN ONE CONDITION AS YOU FILL OUT THE BANK APPLICATION AND SUBMIT ACCORDINGLY.

HONESTLY THE FUNDS ( $ 1,600.000.00 ) ONE MILLIONS AND SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS IS GOING TO BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 48 HOURS.

AS SOON AS YOU FILL OUT THE BANK APPLICATION FORM IT WILL ENABLE THE BANK AUTHORITY TO RELEASE YOUR FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 48 HOURS.

WELCOME TO THE BANK OF AFRICA WE ARE HERE TO SANCTIFY YOU TO THE BEST OF YOUR SATISFACTION AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION KINDLY CONTACT THE AUTHORITY .

THANKS,
YOURS TRULY,
DR.AHMED USMAN D
DIRECTOR GENERAL
BANK OF AFRICA Benin Rep.
&n bsp © Copyright

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:19 am

OUR-REF.BOA/6/04D/S3L08.

BANQUES,01 BP 2020
TELL PHONE:+22962521738 .
EMAIL:( infor.bk.africa@safe-mail.net )
DATE:12/02/2021

THE BENEFICIARY

THE BANK OF AFRICA IN BOARD OF DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE TRANSFER DEPARTMENT BENIN REPUBLIC WEST AFRICA HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE YOU CONCERNING YOUR MAIL ONWARD YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS WHICH WAS DEPOSITED TO THIS BANK BY OUR LATE CUSTOMER MR.PLAVIA SHAKUNTHALA LOBO ,

ACTUALLY YOU CAN SEND YOUR INFORMATIONS SO THAT WE CAN HELP YOU AND WRITE IT IN OUR DATA BASE COMPUTER ONWARD YOUR OUTGOING TRANSACTION OF ( $ 1,600.000.00 ) ONE MILLIONS AND SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS IS GOING TO BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 48 HOURS.

WELCOME TO THE BANK OF AFRICA WE ARE HERE TO SANCTIFY YOU TO THE BEST OF YOUR SATISFACTION AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION KINDLY CONTACT THE AUTHORITY .

THANKS,
YOURS TRULY,
DR.AHMED USMAN D
DIRECTOR GENERAL
&n bsp © Copyright
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dd99265241@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:44 pm

Dear

Thanks for your message which the content is well understood by me generally hope you are doing according to the will of God?

Regarding to what you called female trouble is anything i can know about huh , please be careful and take good care of your self.

Thanks
Barrister David
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:27 am

OUR-REF.BOA/6/04D/S3L08.
BANQUES,01 BP 2020
TELL PHONE:- +229 666 530 69
EMAIL: (infor.bk.africa@Safe-mail.net )
DATE: 15/02/2021
REF:COT/COBJ/COBJBJB/2020

THE BENEFICIARY :

THE BANK OF AFRICA IN BOARD OF DIRECTORS FOREIGN TRANSFER REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT BENIN REPUBLIC WEST AFRICA HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR MESSAGE CONCERNING THE FUNDS WHICH WAS DEPOSITED TO THIS BANK BY OUR DEAR LATE CUSTOMER MR.PLAVIA SHAKUNTHALA ONWARD TO BE TRANSFER INTO HIS NEXT OF KIN .

THE AUTHORITY OF THE BANK OF AFRICA HAVE APPROVED YOUR TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM TO BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ACCORDINGLY TO DAY (15/ 02 / 2021 ) BUT YOUR ATTORNEY HAS COME AND PROVIDE THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY NEXT OF KIN TO THIS FUNDS BUT HE NEED TO COME AND SIGN ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENT TO PROOF YOU ARE THE ONLY BENEFICIARY AND TO BRING THE REMAIN TWO DOCUMENT BEFORE YOUR FUNDS CAN BE RELEASE TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS.

THE BANK OF AFRICA AUTHORITY WILL LIKE YOU TO GO THROUGH THIS APPROVAL LETTER BELOW TO ENABLE US RELEASE YOUR FUNDS AS YOU HAVE PROVIDE OUR DEMAND DOCUMENT

LETTER OF APPROVAL

THIS IS TO CONFIRM THE APPROVAL OF THE SUM OF $ 1.600.000,000 USD ( ONE MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ) TO
, AS THE NEXT OF KIN AND THE ONLY BENEFICIARY TO THE FUNDS THAT WAS DEPOSITED BY OUR LATE CUSTOMER MR.PLAVIA SHAKUNTHALA . A CITIZEN OF INDIAN .

THE FUND HAVE BEEN APPROVED AND THE RELEASE OF THE SAID AMOUNT CAN ONLY TAKE PLACE IMMEDIATELY AS YOU PAY FOR THE BANK TRANSFER CHARGES WHICH IS ONLY $670 USD TO THE BANK AUTHORIZATION CASHER NECESSARY DOCUMENTS NEEDED BY OUR BANK AS THE NORMAL YOUR FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFER AS KKT BANT TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER CASHER CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT SO THE INFORMATION SHOW BELOW HERE:-

AT THE RECEIPT OF THESE PAYMENT ABOVE MENTIONED IF YOU ARE READY TO PAY THE BANK CHARGES YOU WILL BE QUALIFIED TO RECEIVE YOUR OFFICIAL FUND RELEASE ORDER FROM US AND THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

THANKS FOR YOUR MAXIMUM CO-OPERATIONS.
YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOME TO OUR SERVICE AT ANY TIME.

WELCOME TO THE BANK OF AFRICA WE ARE HERE TO SATISFY YOU TO THE BEST OF YOUR SATISFACTIONS .

THANKS,
YOURS TRULY,
DR.AHMED USMAN D
DIRECTOR GENERAL
&n bsp Copyright 2021 Bank of Africa Incp.All rights reserved.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.