Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bishopjosh1959@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bishopjosh1959@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:28 pm

FROM CAPITAL ONE BANK!!!

FROM CAPITAL ONE BANK BRANCH OF MARYLAND!!! <bishopjosh1959@gmail.com>
Bcc:

3 Jul at 18:19

From Capital One Bank
Address: 8845 Branch Avenue
Clinton, Maryland 20772 USA

Attention:

We the entire Capital One Bank Branch of Maryland United States Of
America has received a mandated instruction letter from the Federal
Reserve Bank New York to release your Inheritance fund sum of
$10.5million U.S dollars to you.

Based on this and due to the problems of wire transfer all over the
World now by IMF, FBI ,WORLD Bank Organization, and United Nation in
demanding of different kind of Documents before the successful
completion of Transaction.

Therefore the Authority of the Capital One Bank Branch of Maryland has
decided to release your fund through the safe and fastest way of
ONLINE BANKING/WIRE

TRANSFER SYSTEM and it has been approved by the United States
government authority under the supervision of the FBI ,CIA and
Interpol Corps which has been
instructed for the immediate release of your fund within few working
days as soon as you comply with all instructions given to you
hereunder.

Regarding this, you are advise to reconfirm your full information as follows

Full Name
Home Address
Occupation
Cell/Tell phone number
Driving License or International Passport

Note that the only amount it will cost you to open the new Online
Banking Wire Transfer in your name is $115 dollars and it is mandatory
to pay this fee to enable us open the new online banking in your name
so that we can send you the Login which is USERNAME, and PASSWORD
including the Web site for you to login your account and start
transferring your fund to your local bank account.And payment will
send via money order only with the address below address for your
good.

Below in the payment details to send the fee of $115 dollars only to
enable us open the new Online Banking your name and send you the
Login.

Receiver Name: Wilbur L Daniels Sr.
Address:8787 branch Avenue #19 Clinton Maryland 207352620 USA.

Finally we are waiting for your response to enable us proceed your
payment accordingly without delay.

Thanks for banking with us.

Your quick response shall be mostly appreciated.

Best Regard

Mrs Palmira Vicker and my Assistant Dr Wilbur L.Daniels

Director of Transfer Payment Leadership Department

Capital One Bank 8845 Branch Avenue Clinton, Maryland 20772 USA

Phone Number: (401) 642-0826

Please send us SMS Massage on this number 4016420826 very
important because we are always busy in the office private email
address(mrspalmiravicker02019@gmail.com)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

bnkofamerica004@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:44 pm

Your ATM Visa Card Will Be Shipped To Your House Address

bnkofamerica004@gmail.com <bnkofamerica004@gmail.com>
To:

Sat, 2 Jan at 03:53

Google Forms
Payment Value: $36,500.000.00 USD
RE/NO: 002-US/0047/2021
*************24 HRS SERVICE ***************

Attention:

Please , How are you doing regarding this virus pandemic in the country ? Hope you are protecting yourself as instruction stated? Please I want us to finalize your payment delivery of credit card ,CAN YOU SEND THIS FEE OF $200 VIA GIFT CARD PER $100 EACH , TIMES 2 PLACE TO COMPLETE THE FEE , LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN FINALIZE YOUR PAYMENT SOONEST OK..

If you can TRUST ME and do follow my instruction, my dear you will receive your fund credit card ,thank you my assurance and it is 100% ,so you have to calm down and do reply my official message soonest so that we can proceed your payment as soon as you pay this fee of $200 dollars....You made a mistake contacting wrong office but now that am here, i will help you track them and lock them but you have to pay this fee so that we can work with you ,is that clear?

Note that you are not going to hold me responsible if your fund is diverted into wrong delivery of ATM card address, Mrs. Robin Banks ,the Courier delivery Office/ Mail Post called me to help you and make sure that you receive your fund sum of $36.5million dollars via Atm card package, We have cancelled the Power of attorney issued to you because this fund belongs to you, I am going to keep my Oath and release your fund once you send the Delivery Fee $200 before this JANUARY End, I will advise you to come up with $200 dollars delivery charge and send immediately to enable us complete this transaction within 24 hours we receive the fee, Remember that my authority is final and am working in your favor to stop all these hoodlums from extorting money from our great citizen ,thank you..

Please note that you will be withdrawing sum of $100,000 dollars on daily basis and your withdrawing pin code is 2021 ,until you complete your fund from the card ok..

Note that other information of the ATM card will be issue to you by my office here as Bank has programmed it in your name, after this, my office will inform you on daily withdrawal amount and Pin Code, congratulations as this has come to a favorable /profitable end to you and family as good citizen of United States and World at large.

Its my duty to release your fund to you as soon as you comply with my advise here under, I will advise you to send the money through Cash via APPLE GIFT CARD per $100 card each in 2 places only as details below: I hope you understand my email very well.

Kindly get back to me today once you receive this email, I am assuring that as soon as you comply, Courier Delivery/Mail Director (Mrs. Robin Banks ) will follow my orders according to law by completing your delivery of ATM card without further issues ,authority of the U.S president.

ADVISE NOTE: ACT AS URGENT AND TREAT FAST SO TRANSACTION CAN BE INVESTIGATED PROPERLY.

NOTE: You are not to contact any office(s) or person(s) for mistake in the DELIVERY of your funds CARD PACKAGE to you, apart from the information you stated here above.

THANKS FOR LISTENING TO OUR ADVISE.HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Regards
MR.PAUL M. DONOFRIO
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER C.F.O.
Writing from the bank of America
Email: blandpauloffice@gmail.com
Contact information
FINANCIAL OFFICER
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

doctorjamesbrownoffice@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:36 pm

Do you need a Loan?

Dr.James Brown <doctorjamesbrownoffice@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 23 Jan at 05:41

Dear Friend,

How are you doing today. Hope fine?.

We offer all types of Loan (Business, Personal, Consolidation, Car,Investment loan etc)Amount of: 5K $ 10m @ 3% annual interest rate.I want to fully assure you that you will get the funds if only you are very serious and trustworthy person Because I Like serious and God fearing people.If interested contact us now for more information "at: doctorjamesbrownoffice@gmail.com
Send the below details
State:
Amount:
Duration:
Phone No:

Payment Center Hours:
Monday - Thursday, 7am - 8pm
Friday, 7am - 7pm
Saturday, 8am - 4:30pm
Closed Sunday

Manager: Dr.James Brown
Email: doctorjamesbrownoffice@gmail.com
Address,North Carolina USA.
Wayne

Re: doctorjamesbrownoffice@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:56 pm

WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT BANK OF AMERICA(B.O.A)

Dr.James Brown <doctorjamesbrownoffice@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 12 Feb at 11:32

Dear Beneficiary,

Please, I'm very sorry for my late response, The United Nations has ordered BANK OF AMERICA to transfer a total sum of $10,700,000.00 Ten Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars into your bank account. All the foreigners who are VICTIMS OF NIGERIAN SCAM will receive $10,700,000.00 Ten Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars as COMPENSATION from the United Nations (UN), so therefore the UNITED NATIONS has agreed and appoint BANK OF AMERICA (BOA) to compensate all the Victims of Nigerian SCAMS, your name was among the list of names submitted to BANK OF AMERICA for immediate transfer of $10,700,000.00. Please my dear, BANK OF AMERICA is ready to transfer the $10.7 Million US Dollars to your bank account, we BANK OF AMERICA require your banking details to enable us transfer the funds US$10.7 Million US Dollars into your account, kindly complete the TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS below for immediate release of the $10.7 Million US Dollars into your account.

KINDLY SEND BELOW DETAILS

1: Your full Name.......
2: Your Complete Residential Address......
3: Your Home Telephone No.........
4: Your Cell Phone No........
5:Your Receiving Bank account details.......

Please the BANK OF AMERICA require you to complete the above requirements to enable us process and transfer the sum of $10,700,000.00 Ten Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars into your bank account, as soon as you complete the TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS above and send it to us, BANK OF AMERICA will process all the legal transfer documents and the sum of US$10.7M Ten Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars will be transfer direct into your bank account within the next 12/hours. All the transfer arrangements have been done, kindly complete the above transfer requirements and BANK OF AMERICA will CREDIT a total sum of $10,700,000.00 into your bank account within the next business day. we appreciate your immediate response to enable us complete this transaction, Once again we apologize for the late response, kindly help BANK OF AMERICA to serve you better.

I am waiting to hear from you and your details as required.

Respectfully Yours
Dr.James Brown
Bank Of America(BOA)
Wayne

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 17, 2021 10:54 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Dr. James Brown wire transfer officer for Bank Of America here in the United States and We have receive your fund transfer order and the legal documents that was approved in your name for the total sum of $10.5 Million US Dollars that is ready to release to your nominated bank account. Please send $100 via google play gift card and get back to me with the details. I will process Transfer Value of $10.5 Million USD in your name, is awaiting for a clearance Certificate from (FinCEN) before we can authorize the transfer into your account.

Regards
Dr. James Brown
DIRECTOR FUND WIRE TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
Writing from the Bank of America

Header:

Return-Path: <doctorjamesbrownoffice@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: "Dr.James Brown" <doctorjamesbrownoffice@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021
Subject: Good day to you
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:10 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

IRREVOCABLE COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF US$10,700,000.00 VIA ATM VISA CARD

We have actually been authorized by the newly appointed Minister of finance and the governing body of the United Nations Monetary Unit to investigate the unnecessary delay on your payment, recommended and approved in your favour. During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your payment.

The United Nations and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has chosen to pay out all the compensation funds to 150 Beneficiaries from U.S.A, Europe, Canada, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South America, Australia and Asia and Africa Continent through ATM Visa Card as this is a global payments technology that enables consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments to use digital currency instead of Cash and Cheques.

We have arranged your payment to be paid to you through ATM Visa Card and this will be issued on your Name and shall be posted directly to your address via DHL or any courier services available in your country. Upon your contact with us, the sum of US$10,700,000.00 will be credited into the ATM Visa Card and this will enable you to withdraw your funds in any ATM Machines in your country with a minimum withdrawal of US$5000.00 per day. Your limit can be increased to any amount upon your request.

In this regard, you are to contact and furnish the requested information to the Directorate of International Payment and Transfer with the followings;
1. Your Name:
2. Country :
3. Age and Sex:
4. Occupation :
5. Mobile Telephone:
6. Delivery Address:
7. Id Card Identification:

Endeavour to furnish the above information to the officers below for the issuance and delivery of your ATM Visa Card;
Bishop Josh
Director of International Payment
E-mail: bishopjosh1959@gmail.com

We required your urgent response to this email as directed to avoid further delay.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. James Brown
UNITED NATIONS
Public Information Office
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bishopjosh1959@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:47 pm

Dear

We received the instructional letter to credit $10.7million to your account. As the bank Procedure our legal team have required you to reconfirm the Following Data to enable us further your transaction and see to your immediate payment.

Your Bank Name:......................... .........
Your Bank address:...................... .........
Your Bank direct Tel Phone/Cell Phone:.................
Account Number:............................. .
Bank account Holders Name:.......................... ....
Swift Code:........................... .
Routing No:..................

Please do provide the above information accurately, because this office cannot afford to be held liable for any wrong transfer of funds or liability of funds credited into a ghost account.

l wait to hear from you.

Thanks,
Bishop Josh
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bishopjosh1959@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:19 pm

Dear

Thank you for your swift response, your information has been documented and accepted by our database, you will be receiving your US$10,700,000.00 with the information you provided . You will need to make a payment of documentation charges of $315 usd via Western Union money transfer, to make a final validation of your approval. Once this payment is received by our corresponding agent , you will start receiving your payment document in less than 24 hours.

Here is the information which you will use to send the US$315.00 via the Western Union money transfer.

Receiver name: F. M. P.

Address: LOS ANGELES, CA 90034 USA7

In anticipating for your urgent cooperation

Regards,
Bishop Josh
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:25 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Dr. James Brown, the wire transfer officer of Bank of America North Carolina Branch here in United States and We have received your fund transfer order and the legal documents that was approved in your name for the total sum of $10.7 Million US Dollars that is ready to release to your nominated bank account. Please send $100 via apple gift card and get back to me with the details. I will process the Transfer Value of $10.7 Million USD in your name, and am awaiting for a clearance Certificate from the Financial Action Task Force(FATF) before we can authorize the transfer into your account.

Regards
Dr. James Brown
General Accountant.
A/C Online Payment Officer
Bank of America Branch North Carolina, United States of America.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

doctorjamesbrown2office@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 02, 2022 7:46 pm

SUBJ: NOTIFICATION ON PARTITION PAYMENT OF US$10.7 MILLION

FUND IN FAVOUR OF: BONAFIDE CONTRACTOR

The Bank Of America(BOA)., Charlotte North Carolina Main Bank Branch, USA are pleased to inform you that a deposit of US$10.7 Million (Ten Million, Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only) has been deposited into our grant account with the Government of Nigeria as contract partition payment executed with them for onward transfer into your given banking details on-line with the Government policy on contract settlement as adopted in Abuja, Nigeria.

You are hereby advised to reconfirm your receiving Banking details for transfer information verification and return to E-mail: bnkofamericaoffice0@accountant.com Contact Person: REV. (DR.) DUNCAM SMITH

This Bank shall transfer your fund at no cost within 7 working days pending the issuance and presentation of contractor’s I.D Card and Transfer Payment Slip from the Paying Government of Nigeria.

Immediately contact the Paymaster General of the Federation (BISHOP JOSH) on his E-mail: bishopjosh1959@gmail.com for modalities on obtaining the I.D Card and Transfer Payment Slip to enable us discharge our duties effectively.

Your earliest compliance is needed as this Bank owes no apology for cancellation of payments due to violation of transfer coded instructions in accordance with Transaction Rules Edict 99 as amended 2007.

Best Regards.
Dr.James Brown
Head of Customer Service
Telecopier: 315 818-4331?

Header:

Return-Path: <doctorjamesbrown2office@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: "Dr.James Brown" <doctorjamesbrown2office@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 07:05:01 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFgXzAWbrGrWxpFs5O5R8bzgkZL4oqCK+Fc-U+r+rZfoi7-ipA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: TO YOUR NOTICE.

Phone: +13158184331
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Evans Mills, NY
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.