Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

executive.presidenoffice@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

executive.presidenoffice@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:22 am

ATM DEBIT CARD. !!

presidency office <executive.presidenoffice@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 16 Jan at 00:56

From The Desk Of Dr. Suleman Ali.
ECOWAS National Security Warehouse,
London, United Kingdom.

Dear Disclaimant

On 4th of June 2020, your Citibank ATM Debit card returned to The ECOWAS National Security Warehouse as an unclaimed and abandoned item. This is where all the abandoned consignments and items are kept under the ECOWAS Community order and instruction.

Why I choose to call your attention is to know if you are still willing to
receive the ATM card, so that I will secretly remove the ATM parcel from the abandon properties and use my position as the National chairman of the Warehouse to send the ATM back to you and you will compensate me immediately the ATM reaches your end and you start the withdrawal of the fund.

Note: You must also know that this arrangement does not concern all the people you were dealing with initially, here in London or outside London before today as this item/Payment has been surrendered by the ECOWAS Governmental policy.

Having said this, if you are the real bearer of the above named person, re-confirm to me the following information. Full Name, Private Telephone Number, Present house Address.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Dr. Suleman Don Ali.
National Chairman,
ECOWAS Security Warehouse
Email: drsulemandonali@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.