Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hwardrenes@wos.hbiq.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

howarrdwoodsjfknewyork@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm

Dear Consignee From Howard Renee Woods

Howard Woods <howarrdwoodsjfknewyork@gmail.com>
Bcc:

11 Jul at 15:18

Dear Consignee,

I am Howard Renee Woods Director Fraud & Money Laundering Department in John F. Kennedy International Airport NY. We are rounding up for the last Quarter of the auditing, all abandon Consignment in US Airports are being transfer to our facilities here for inspection and confiscation. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment on your name which was transferred to our facility here in John F. Kennedy International Airport and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box. For over three years now that i why i got in contact with you.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money, rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Diplomatic Agent also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, the boxes will contain more than $6M and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a Courier Dispatch Service. The Consignment is a metal box with weight of about 242LBS (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.) Approximately.

The details of the consignment including your name the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

I want to use my good office and clear the Consignment and deliver it to you. If you WILL ACCEPT MY CONDITION AND want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide your name, Phone Number and full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document including the name of nearest Airport around you and other details. You should send the required details to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the condition that you will give me 30% of the amount contained in the boxes and I must get assurance from you concerning my 30% before I will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and ran away. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once I am through, I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company to provide the security needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But I will share it 70% to you and 30% to me. But you have to assure me of my 30%. Do respond to me if you are interested to conclude this with me.

Looking forward to hear from you
Best Regards,

Howard Renee Woods
+12678676277.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

hwardrenes@wos.hbiq.jp

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:20 pm

Howard Renee Woods <hwardrenes@wos.hbiq.jp>
Reply-To: <howarrdwoodsjfknewyork@gmail.com>

Sat, 9 Jan at 11:31

Dear Consignee,

I am Howard Renee Woods Director Fraud & Money Laundering Department in John F. Kennedy International Airport NY. We are rounding up for the last Quarter of the auditing, all abandon Consignment in US Airports are being transfer to our facilities here for inspection and confiscation. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment on your name which was transferred to our facility here in John F. Kennedy International Airport and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box. For over three years now that i why i got in contact with you.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money, rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Diplomatic Agent also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, the boxes will contain more than $6M and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a Courier Dispatch Service. The Consignment is a metal box with weight of about 242LBS (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.) Approximately.

The details of the consignment including your name the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

I want to use my good office and clear the Consignment and deliver it to you. If you WILL ACCEPT MY CONDITION AND want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide your name, Phone Number and full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document including the name of nearest Airport around you and other details. You should send the required details to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the condition that you will give me 30% of the amount contained in the boxes and I must get assurance from you concerning my 30% before I will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and ran away. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once I am through, I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company to provide the security needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But I will share it 70% to you and 30% to me. But you have to assure me of my 30%. Do respond to me if you are interested to conclude this with me.

Best Regards,

Howard Renee Woods
+18452716829.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

howarrdwoodsjfknewyorrk@department.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:22 pm

Howard Renee Woods <howarrdwoodsjfknewyorrk@department.com>
Reply-To: <howarrdwoodsjfknewyorrk@gmail.com>
To:
me

Sat, 9 Jan at 17:10

Dear Consignee,

I am Howard Renee Woods Director Fraud & Money Laundering Department in John F. Kennedy International Airport NY. We are rounding up for the last Quarter of the auditing, all abandoned Consignments in US Airports are being transferred to our facilities here for inspection and confiscation. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment on your name which was transferred to our facility here in John F. Kennedy International Airport and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box. For over three years now that is why I got in contact with you.

On my assumption, the boxes will contain more than $6M and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today through a Courier Dispatch Service. The Consignment is a metal box with a weight of about 242LBS (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.) Approximately.

The details of the consignment including your name which is Wilfredo Villalta in the official document from the United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

I want to use my good office and clear the Consignment and deliver it to you. If you WILL ACCEPT MY CONDITION AND want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide your name, Phone Number and full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document with me here including the name of nearest Airport around you and other details. You should send the required details to me for onward delivery.

Best Regards,

Howard Renee Woods
+18452716829.

Phone:
+18452716829
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Haverstraw, NY
Original network provider* New Cingular Wireless Pcs, Llc - Dc
Wayne

howadwoodsjfknewyorrk@department.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:52 am

Howard Renee Woods <howadwoodsjfknewyorrk@department.com>
Reply-To: <howardreneewoods12@gmail.com>

Sat, 16 Jan at 22:22

Dear Consignee,

Best Regards,

Howard Renee Woods
+18452716829.
Wayne

info@howarrd.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:38 pm

Howard Renee Woods <info@howarrd.com>
Reply-To: <howardreneeWoods12@gmail.com>

Tue, 23 Mar at 21:32

Dear Consignee,

Best Regards,

Howard Renee Woods
+18037168452
Wayne

ddddd@sat.bbiq.jp

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 06, 2021 8:32 pm

Howard Renee Woods <ddddd@sat.bbiq.jp>
Reply-To: <sunnybobo608@yahoo.com>

Thu, 6 May at 15:28

Dear Consignee,

Best Regards,

Howard Renee Woods
+18452716829
Wayne

howarrdwoodsjfknewyorrk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:38 pm

Dear Consignee,

Best Regards,

Howard Renee Woods
My Telephone Is +18037168452

Header:

Return-Path: <howarrdwoodsjfknewyorrk@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: Howard Renee Woods <howarrdwoodsjfknewyorrk@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 22:44:08 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKvhNFiEgG=XMLEBT-UPiALdhPUg3y8EyC_v3yBWkZiupjvCaQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Consignee From Howard Renee Woods

Phone: +18037168452
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location Aiken, SC
Original network provider* Sprint Spectrum L.p.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

howardreneewoods@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 7:42 pm

Dear Consignee,

Best Regards,

Howard Renee Woods
My Telephone Is +18037168452

Header:

Return-Path: <howardreneewoods@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 14:04:27 +0100
Message-ID: <CAGsEx=t2tgwNLnHFpJ0GicDT4zMWdX8y9_SsTBRK4kTqeGDU6g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Consignee From Howard Renee Woods
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 06, 2022 8:01 pm

Attention:

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message. Sorry for my late reply, I was only putting and perfect things to make sure every loose end are tied to avoid any silly mistake that might implicate us. I’m not asking you to pay for any documents for who so ever, I will secure the needed documents which they’re requesting for on your behalf so that your funds will be released immediately, all you’ve to do is to follow my instructions for this transaction to become a successful one okay.

Like I told you in my first mail, I am Howard Woods, Director Inspection Unit with finCEN, Financial Crime Enforcement Network at JFK International Airport New York, We move from one Airport to the other for inspections.

I am an African American. We are here for the Inspections of abandon and intercepted Consignments/ luggage under United Nations/finCEN Control, in my course of duty I discovered consignment package with Registered Numbers: UN/UK/GVN012035875/16 containing Cash in US Dollars with your name tagged on it. All I need from you is your full assurance on my share of the fund because as soon as I finish with the arrangement, I will be flying to your nearest airport with the Consignment Box by myself to avoid any hindrance on transit till I get to you for delivery and sharing of the funds as agreed.

A lot of attempt has been made to divert the box by some impostors but nobody has any legal right to have possession of the box except you, because all the legal document must be sign by you and return to the Customs and Border Protection Authority indicating that the boxes has been delivered to the rightful owner, all the legal documents are attached to the box, which made it possible and easy to pass any Airport without hitch, because it is impossible for the authority in any Airport to scan it.

You can call me on this Cell Number (+18037168452). Please all our communication on phone should be brief because I don't want any member of my team or the Authority to suspect me, as you know that I am still in active service. Though, I know that we don't supposed to do this, we supposed to declare the content of the boxes officially to the Authority and return the money to The U.S Department of Treasury. But due to my financial situation now, I have no other option than to do it to save my future and the future of my family.

I cannot make the trip today because I will need to visit 3 Offices to present your documents for approval to avoid any mistake, Once again, you have to reconfirm, Full Name, Full Delivery Address, Telephone Number, Occupation, the name of nearest airport to you, where I will land with the box, and a written guarantee of my share of the total fund in the box upon my arrival, because I was told that the Non Inspection will cost me about $3,500 and I have already made the money available to avoid any delay.

I will commence the legal process and payment of Non Inspection Fees for the release of the box hopefully, I will finalize every arrangement before 10 AM Tomorrow, have full possession of the box and board a flight with the box to meet with you at your airport or your address for delivery, Please, I don't want to deal with any other person or party on this transaction because I have to protect my legitimate service with finCEN.

As soon as I conclude all arrangement by Tomorrow, I will send my flight schedule before my departure.

Attached is a copy of my ID card for identification purposes only.

This is my WhatsApp number: +18037168452

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 08, 2022 6:35 pm

Attention:

It was a success as I have finally secured the release of your consignment (SEALED FUND) after a long talk/ negotiation with the airport vault authorities this morning. I have also paid for Non Inspection fees on your behalf which was the main reason the former Diplomat abandoned the Consignment because he did not have United Nations diplomatic license and was unable to pay the fee.

But after paying of the fee I went to the Storage Office to present the Receipt and have the box released to me, I was told by the Storage Officer that the Consignment has been accumulating Demur-rage to the amount of $3,000 as at today and require me to pay the fee, Otherwise the Consignment will not be released to me, I did not know that they were counting daily Demur-rage on the luggage, after paying for the Non Inspection fees and other VAT, I have about $2,150 left with me. They insisted I must go in person to pay the $3,000 in their office and obtain a receipt of payment. With the receipt of payment, all government agencies will recognize the luggage as genuine and legitimate having received JFK International Airport satisfactory examination.

As matter of urgency please help by come up with $850 so that i will send you the information on how to make the payment here in United States in other to get this done. To enable me to complete the money with the $850 to pay for the Demur-rage and proceed immediately with the luggage to meet you. So that i will proceed as soon as possible to delivery the fund to your home address so that will we share the money as i promise,

I am supposed to leave JFK International Airport immediately with the consignment immediately I receive the $850 from you and pay for the Demur-rage, because this will be the most reliable transaction you have gotten in this whole delivery process and that is the more reason I have decided to transport the consignment by myself to you for us to share the funds as agreed by both side. Note I will be at your disposal in case you prefer to meet me upon my arrival or should I proceed to your designated Home address provided with a rented Armoured Van?

I have asked my colleague to pay a one way ticket for me with his money to pay him back when I return back to New York which he has agreed but I did not tell him anything about the transaction. Do hire a Counting Machine and keep because we have to count all the money and share it as agreed to avoid cheating from any side. Sorry for not answering your calls, i was busy trying to secure the needed documents which they are asking for on your behalf.

Call me as soon as you receive my email through my telephone number which is +17079395344

Regards,
Howard Woods

Phone: +17079395344
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Sonoma, CA
Original network provider* Pacific Bell
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.