Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hwardrenes@wos.hbiq.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

howardreneewoods@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 09, 2022 5:57 pm

Use the the below information to make the payment through cash delivery from usps in other to get this done as soon as possible. Once you done that forward me the tracking number immediately so that I will proceed to deliver your funds.

Name: E. E. K.
Address: Antioch Tennessee 37013
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 10, 2022 6:03 pm

Thanks for your email, the officer in charge that suppose to receive the money is not in town right now, so they’re send me the second in charge his information which is his home address in case anything happened to your money we can find him easily okay, go ahead and send the money with the information I gave to you, so that we can get this done as soon as possible.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 10, 2022 6:14 pm

I should send you account information on how to send the money?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2022 6:59 pm

This is the account information on how to make the payment as requested, waiting for the payment information from you.

Name: E. K. E. T.
Acc No: 100029681XXXX
Routing No: 061000104
Address: Nashville TN 37217

Did you receive my email, please get back to me as soon as possible so that we can get this done immediately.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2022 6:03 pm

I’m still waiting to hear from you with the payment information.

What is the update?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 14, 2022 6:00 pm

I can see that you are joking with me, please if you’re not interested please kindly inform me so that I will know exactly what to do okay.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 15, 2022 6:37 pm

Thanks for your response, please am sending you the information for you to use an send the money through cash delivery, by USPS which is more secured and faster, go to your bank an withdraw the money and send it through cash delivery with the below information, if at all you want us to get this done, I’m not sending you any bank information again, follow my instructions so that your funds will be delivered to you as soon as possible, the more you wast time the more they’re counting for the demurrage which I don’t want that to happen please.

Name: E. E. K.
Address: Antioch Tennessee
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: howarrdwoodsjfknewyork@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:41 am

Same recovery scam, new phone number.

Dear Consignee,

I am Howard Renee Woods Director Fraud & Money Laundering Department in John F. Kennedy International Airport NY. We are rounding up for the last Quarter of the auditing, all abandoned Consignments in US Airports are being transferred to our facilities here for inspection and confiscation. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment on your name which was transferred to our facility here in John F. Kennedy International Airport and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box. For over three years now that is why I got in contact with you.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money, rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Diplomatic Agent also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, the boxes will contain more than $6M and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today through a Courier Dispatch Service. The Consignment is a metal box with a weight of about 242LBS (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.) Approximately.

The details of the consignment including your name and the official document from the United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

I want to use my good office to clear the consignment and deliver it to you. If you WILL ACCEPT MY CONDITION AND WOULD LIKE US TO TRANSACT THE DELIVERY FOR OUR JOINT BENEFIT, please provide your name, phone number, and full address to cross-check if it corresponds with the address on the official document, as well as the name of the nearest airport around you and other details. Please send the required information to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the condition that you give me 30% of the amount contained in the boxes, and I must get assurance from you concerning my 30% before I will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the money since the shipper abandoned it and ran away. I will pay for the Non-inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once I am through, I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company to provide the security needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it myself to avoid any more trouble. But I will share 70% with you and 30% with myself. But you have to assure me of my 30%. Do respond to me if you are interested in concluding this with me.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Best Regards,

Howard Renee Woods
My Telephone Is +14406440094

Header:

Return-Path: <howarrdwoodsjf@netvigator.com>
Message-Id: <f8e577$1mepig@ybironout1v2.netvigator.com>
Received: from unknown (HELO User) ([223.197.148.199])
Reply-To: <howarrdwoodsjfknewyork@gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Consignee From Howard Renee Woods
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 14:29:59 -0800
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Originating IP: 223.197.148.199
Originating ISP: Hkt Limited
City: Central District
Country of Origin: Hong Kong

+14406440094
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Chesterland, OH
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Oh
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.