Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jstocklas6@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jstocklas6@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:34 pm

Your Swift Reply Will Be Appreciated..

jstocklas6@gmail.com <jstocklas6@gmail.com>
To:

Fri, 27 Nov at 15:34

Google Forms
To Beneficiary Email I'D,

There is good news, as I am very pleased to bring it to your notice today. Based on the meeting held today with the World Health Organization (WHO), World Bank and Google Alphabet Inc, a new office which is called "Quality Service" was setup for a possible task force concerning the pandemic of (COVID-19) which is ravaging the entire countries of the world today, as we are pleased to Congratulate you as a beneficiary of our humanitarian individual Containment Relief Trust Fund (C.C.R.T.F) freewill support during this hard times to fight the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic lockdown, which your email account was selected for a Donation support of $7,600,000.00 USD to you for charity and community medical support to the less privileged in your community, as this measure was considered due to the high magnitude of this very painful aggravation of the pandemic of the Coronavirus which is raging the countries of the world, which its impact continue to evolve and develop.

Please your swift reply towards this notification will be highly appreciated to us for more information for your collection of your fund which is to be processed and released to you under the maximum hour of 48 hours, please contact me back with your direct phone number and your bank account information where you will want your fund to be credited into for you via email address here for urgent attention: WHO.QS@qualityservice.com

Thanks and God Bless.

Best Regards,

Mr. Floyd Edgar,
Payment Controller Officer,
Quality Service Settlement Reconciliation Unit,
World Health Organization/World Bank New York City Complex.
Direct Line: 1 (720) 863-3002
Email: WHO.QS@qualityservice.com
Untitled form
Treat As Top Urgency!
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.