Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

balogunmark9@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

balogunmark9@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:57 pm

I am Mr. MARK A J. CARR, an Accountant with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

balogunmark9@gmail.com <balogunmark9@gmail.com>
To:

Thu, 26 Nov at 16:59

Google Forms
Dear Sirs/Madam,

I am Mr. MARK A J. CARR, an Accountant with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). I Also headed A Seven-Man Tenders Board in charge of Contract Awards and Payment Approvals. I came to know of you through a search into the Yellow page of the Nigeria Chambers of Commerce and Industries for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential transaction which involves the transfer of a huge Sum of money to a Foreign Account.

I have a deal here in my office I need a foreign partner to execute with me. I and my colleague over invoiced a contract payment valued US$15 million.

We awarded contracts for the supply and maintenance of all the oil pipelines and oil drilling equipment's for the nations oil wells to some foreign contractors valued US$1.5 billion, which we over invoiced US$15million addition to the total contract sum.

Now as a matter of fact, most of the contractors have been paid and the remaining contractor’s payments are under process to be paid to them. With that, I and my colleague have decided to include you among these remaining contractors to process the sum of the US$15Million in your company or in your name to claim it for our mutual benefit.

So i am now contacting you to present you as the sub-contractor who has this amount of US$15million to be paid for the supply of heavy oil drilling equipment used in recent overhauling of the refineries.

I will detail you more on this once I get your response.

Thank you and hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Send me your cell phone number to call you for more details.

Get back to me through milljones55@gmail.com

Best Regards.

Mr. MARK A J. CARR
Chief Account Officer
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.