Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ojoco1515@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ojoco1515@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:53 pm

PAYMENT ADVICE/INSTRUCTION NOTIFICATION.

ojoco1515@gmail.com <ojoco1515@gmail.com>
To:

Thu, 26 Nov at 14:55

Google Forms

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE.
Office Assistant Attorney General for the Antitrust Division
950 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Washington, DC 20530
E-MAIL: makandelrahim1177@yahoo.com

Dear.

SUBJECT: PAYMENT ADVICE/INSTRUCTION NOTIFICATION.

I am Makan Delrahim, Assistant Attorney General for the Antitrust Division of the United States Department of Justice in conjunction with the United Nations, World Bank, European Union and Asia to pay you the approved Inheritance/contract fund. We are here to solve your financial problems if you follow our sincere advice/instruction.

Meanwhile, we do wonder if you are really with your senses. How Could you keep trusting people and at the end you will lose your hard Earned money, or you being deceived by their big names? They Impersonate on many offices, claiming to be Governors, Directors/Chairmen of one Office or the other. Their game plan is only just to extort your hard Earned money. The question is how long will you continue to be Deceived by these Con artists ? Sometimes, they will introduce you to fake Diplomatic CASH delivery.

Anyway, by the virtue of my position I have been following this Transaction from inception and all your efforts towards realizing the Fund. More often than not, I sit down and laugh at your ignorance and That of those who claim they are assisting you, it is very unfortunate That at the end you lose. Although, I don't blame you because you are trust wrong people. The problem you are having is that you have been told the whole truth About this transaction and it is because of this truth they decided to extort your money. The most annoying part is even fraudsters Have really taken advantage of this opportunity to enrich themselves At your expense. Those you feel are assisting or working for you are Your main problems. We know the truth surrounding this payment and we are the only people who will deliver you from this long suffering if you will abide by our sincere advice.

Please I beseech you to stop pursuit of shadows and being Deceived. Feel free to contact us immediately if you receive this mail so that we can Explain to you the modus-operandi guiding the release of your Payment. Do not panic, be rest assured that this arrangement will be Guided by your Embassy here in United States and other international agencies monitoring the transaction.

N/B: You are urgently requested to provide us with the following information

Full Name:
Address:
Telephone Number:
Passport Or National Identity Copy:

Contact us upon the receipt of this mail if you wish to receive your fund and stop wasting your hard earned money to fraudsters because we are totally in charge of your payment now. Reply urgently to the stated E-Mail: makandelrahim1177@yahoo.com . We are at your service.

I await your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,

Makan Delrahim
Assistant Attorney General for the Antitrust Division of the
United States Department of Justice
Email: internationalpaymentagency1@gmail.com
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.