Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jomoadams031@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jomoadams031@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:43 pm

Re: SOLUTION TO YOUR LONG AWAITED PAYMENT DREAM. US$25MILLION

jomoadams031@gmail.com <jomoadams031@gmail.com>
To:

Thu, 26 Nov at 09:18

Google Forms
Attn:Sir,

I have decided to contact you directly and personally after a serious thought because I do not have any hatred on you, but your Nigerian partners.

I am the Director, Tested Computerization Foreign Transfer Unit Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). After waiting to hear from you for a long time now. I decided to make this direct approach to you in other not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of this fund is approved, all of a sudden, the payment will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up, if you have not asked this question to your self or you do not know, this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

The people that introduced you to this project approached me through my dear wife who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance and requested me to assist them conclude a money transfer deal they had with you. They requested me to assist them by removing the original contractors name, company’s name and bank particulars from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) vetting computer and replacing them with your
name and your bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of this fund. I agreed on condition that they will pay me US$700,000 as soon as your name appears as the beneficiary. I did as agreed and demanded to be paid, but your partners started telling me stories, they even told me you promised to send money to me. Do you know that up till now, I have not received a single cent from them and have not set my eyes on any of them. I immediately deleted the transfer access code (TAC) and your personal identification numbers (PIN), which is only known to me due to my position and my duty in CBN.

They became angered when they saw that their threat did not work, they started bribing other officials to get another approval to transfer the money to you but without success. I am 100% responsible for the delay and obstructions because of their breach of agreement. If you doubt what I have just told you, pay any amount you will not get this money and you will ask to pay more, they will come up with another reason to pay again and it goes on and on. They are simply wicked and do not know where their problem lies.

Now, if you want us to work together as one family am ready and these are my conditions:
(A) Most importantly, we must be very sincere and transparent with each other by ensuring that we stand by our words.
(B) I will have 10% of the money because it's only two of us left now.
(C) You will assist me to open an account in your country with my wife name or any other place of my choice where I will pay in my own share.
(D) Both of us will enscure any approval document cost.

If these conditions are acceptable to you, contact me as soon as possible with your Bank Account information, so that we can finalize this transaction. But if you are not interested, I advise you to forget the fund as it will be transferred into the federal government of Nigeria consolidated National Reserve.

Kindly get back to me only on this email above.

Yours Faithfully.

Dr.Jomo A Adams.
Director, Tested Computerization foreign Transfer Unit.Central Bank of
Nigeria (CBN).
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.