Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

desmartfiles@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

desmartfiles@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:42 pm

VALIDATION OF YOUR PAYMENT

desmartfiles@gmail.com <desmartfiles@gmail.com>
To:

Thu, 26 Nov at 08:58

Google Forms
Attention: Beneficiary

My name is William Roy Lawson, I' am contacting you about your approved compensation funds payment valued $2,500,000.00, which has been activated into an atm card and number is (5490 9957 6302 4525) for you as per instruction given to us by the Foreign Operation Department in your favor. The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) with United Nations Board of Directors and Trustees is now releasing all the overdue compensation funds to the awarded beneficiaries and yours has been activated into an atm card for your easy withdrawal at any atm machine nearest to you.

Please confirm receipt of this message and indicate your readiness to receive your atm card payment and provide me with your home address and contact phone number to register delivery of your atm card without delay. Email me at William Lawson <williamlawsonchambers@hotmail.com> for more details.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. William Roy Lawson
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.