Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ezejohn761@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ezejohn761@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:07 pm

Re: ATM Card payment notification.

ezejohn761@gmail.com <ezejohn761@gmail.com>
To:

Tue, 24 Nov at 16:18

Google Forms
Re: ATM Card payment notification.

This is to officially inform you that the bank Federal Reserve Board New York Branch has concluded in the meeting over your long overdue contract payment and agreed that your payment worth US$10.500,000.00 will be released to you through ATM Master Card which will be delivered to you directly to your home address. Based on the telephone call's I received this morning from the director of USPS Express, informing me that they are ready to carry out the delivering of your ATM card today.

The ATM Master Card Value is US$10.5Million Only. You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of US$25,000,00 is permitted daily. And we are duly inter-switched and you can make withdrawal in any location of the ATM Center of your choice/nearest to you. However, I was told that the USPS office are ready to proceed with the delivering within the next 24hours immediately I contact their office today with your house address and the stamp delay fee $50 and you are further advised to know that all arrangement has been completed long ago for the immediate dispatch to your residency today.

Moreover, immediately after my telephone discussion's with the director of USPS Express I sent them an urgent fax letter this morning and informing them that I will contact their office soonest before the end of today with your house address and the fee of $50.00 only for delivery of your ATM Master Card to you, This is very urgent and important the USPS office are waiting to hear from me right away today, Bear in mind that the tracking number of your parcel will be given to you immediately the Processing charge and Stamp fee is received to avoid any immediate STOP ORDER from the United Nation office. I have contacted the USPS delivery office and finalized with the USPS Shipping Department and them let me Know that you will take care of the stamp delay fee OF 50 only for the delivery.

Please, know that the USPS delivery agent is ready to proceed your house today, so you are advice to send the sum of $50.00 today and e-mail me the information so that I will contact the USPS office for the delivery immediately today. Please you don't have to be afraid of any thing, this transaction is legal and geniue, the president have approved your ATM Card payment, even the Federal Ministry of Finance and the F.B.I. So all you need to do now is to contact my office with the fee and your home address today, You are further advised to know that all arrangement has been completed long ago for the immediate dispatch to your residency, You have to reply back to us as soon as possible with the below DATA’ to enable the USPS shipping department proceed with the immediate dispatch to your house immediately today so that you will be able to pay your debt and the sky will be your limit.

However, This is very urgent today. The USPS Shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. please do not delays to send the money today to enable us release your ATM CARD to you by tomorrow without any further delays and you will be able to withdraw some money to pay your debt and the sky will be your limit. Please we have Processed the 3rd CLASS ARMS DELIVERY TODAY BEEN 11/26/2020.

Bear it in mind that without our official stamp duty fee and the coverage papers the tracking number will not be given and the package will not be delivered as scheduled, you can send the above mentioned charges via western union money transfer with the name of our protocol officer below.

Receiver name : Pedro Reyna
Address at 1111 w 7th st
Parker Az 8534 USA.

Send the 50 only by western union today for the delivery by tomorrow morning to avoid any delays when delivery at your address tomorrow evening.

NOTE: Delivery stamp delay fee needed $50.00 receipt will be attach to your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed today by Police Department by 6:pm tomorrow. Please, this is something we must do if you want to receive your ATM CARD successfully by 6:00 pm tomorrow. The Stamp Delay Fee Tax Receipt is very authentic and original; this has completely clarified to the bank that you are really free from any Tax or money laundry activity and your bank ATM CARD was certified OK by the IMF office.

I look further to hear from you soonest today with the MONEY GRAM REF# today Treat urgently as we also remind you again that your ATM Master Card Value is US$10.5Million Only is OK and the delivery man is proceeding now for delivering of your bank ATM CARD to you today by 6:00pm as soon as you the $50.00 now for your ATM Card by tomorrow. this is very urgent matter, We have concluded everything regarding the delivery before 9-hours, you have to be at house to receive your international ATM card by 6:00pm tomorrow as soon as you send the money this morning and e-mail me the REF#, So I am waiting to hear from you with the payment information as soon as you send the $50.00 this morning.

YOU MUST CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU GOT THIS EMAIL FOR WHAT NEXT TO DO.ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON ((S) OR OFFICE(s) TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN RECEIVING FUNDS FOR SECURITY REASONS.

Please we needed to hear back from you soonest before today runs out, Try e-mail me back with the western union Transfer Payment M.T.C.N numbers, OR the MONEY GRAM REF# this is all the USPS director needed from you to proceed with the delivery today.

We are looking forward to serving you with the best of our service.

Thanks and God bless America.

Regards,

Yours in Service,
William Barr
Attorney General Department of Justice (USA)
Contact information
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.