Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

contactfgn55@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

contactfgn55@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:11 pm

Attn. Hon beneficiary, (Confirm if alive)

contactfgn55@gmail.com <contactfgn55@gmail.com>
To:

Mon, 23 Nov at 11:25

Google Forms
Attn. Dear Funds Beneficiary,

This is Dr. Abraham Duke, Chairman Contract Award Review Committee Nigeria (where Foreign contract
are been reviewed before contractors' funds are paid, in your own interest, if you are alive after
this Covid 19, in your own interest, communicate now.

I deem it fit to write and inform you that we have been trying to communicate you on this payment
dispensation as organized by the Nigeria Government towards the settlement of your delayed
Inherited/Contractual funds payment which has been going on after this Pandemic/Virus going on
around the globe which the Nigeria Government has to use the opportunity to assist/help all unpaid
beneficiaries to assist their family and relatives with palliative.

Dear, having gone through your payment file here, I have found out your predicament which is the
main reason you have decided to drop or ignored your fund.it might interest you know that your funds
has been approved to be paid via the Union Bank of Zurich Switzerland.

Avert to this office by communicating with Abraham Duke, Chairman Contract Award Review Committee
(FGN)as soon as possible via cac-fgn@presidency.com or ja494@live.com, You are advised to call me upon
your receipt of this mail on +234 706 6614251,Note that you will confirm your payment slip of transfer from your bank.

Yours sincerely,
Dushess Ubahka
(Secretary)
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.