Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

umechambers@googlemail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

umechambers@googlemail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:59 pm

BARRISTER GEORGE UME
People

Ume Chambers <umechambers@googlemail.com>
Today at 18:27

Message body

BARR.GEORGE UMEH & ASSOCIATES

Seasonal Contracting Attorney on Financial Matters

No.7, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos-Nigeria

Email: umeh.chambers@hotmail.com

Telfax: +23417642589

Direct Mobile: +2348062682450

Attn; Rightful Owner

I am barrister George Umeh a seasonal contracting attorney on financial matters.

After a serious thought, I decided to contact you again just to tell you the truth because I know all efforts you are making to get paid are just wasting of time. Professor Charles soludo did not help so also Dr. Lamido Sansui can never help you in any way because he does not know the hidden facts about your fund.

They do not know anything that happened that time. Soludo the Ex- Central Bank Governor was the team leader that caused your problems and also extorted money from you. Although he is regretting all the bad things he did to you because it was never his intention but co-workers and top government officials told him not to release your fund. This is what jeopardized your fund crediting. Emails faxes and phone calls you received from soludo and the present central bank governor Godwin Emefiele are fake. I talked to Godwin Emefiele and he told me he have never contacted you before because he never know how to solve your problem. So any person who contacted you as Godwin Emefiele is an impersonator.

You see I don't know if you are alive or not but all the same when I get your reply with your correct amount quoted I will tell you how you will receive your fund immediately. My phone number is above. However I regretted all the bad things they have done to you and your family and pray the almighty God to forgive them if you get paid in this first quarter 2019. This is never a joke. You will be a happy man soon after hearing from you.

Now if you want us to work together, these are my conditions.

1: I will have 30% of the money because it is only the two of us left for now.

2: You will assist my son to open an account in your country where I will pay in my own share.

3: It will be useless and mere waste of time and money if you continue with any other person, so we will conclude this transaction with utmost secrecy with the above telephone and email only.

4: You will provide me with your private telephone, mobile and a private email to facilitate easy communication between you and me only.

If these conditions are acceptable to you, contact me as soon as possible to let us finalize, so that the funds can be released to your account after due protocols has been observed, but if you are not interested, I advise you to forget the fund and stop wasting your time with your so called partners.

I wait hearing from you

Yours in service

BARRISTER GEORGE UME
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

umehgeoge@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:25 pm

BARRISTER GEORGE UME
People

umeh george <umehgeoge@gmail.com>
Today at 4:29

Message body

BARR.GEORGE UMEH & ASSOCIATES

Seasonal Contracting Attorney on Financial Matters

No.7, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos-Nigeria

Email: umeh.chambers@hotmail.com

Telfax: +23417642589

Direct Mobile: +2348062682450

Attn; Rightful Owner

I am barrister George Umeh a seasonal contracting attorney on financial matters.

After a serious thought, I decided to contact you again just to tell you the truth because I know all efforts you are making to get paid are just wasting of time. Professor Charles soludo did not help so also Dr. Lamido Sansui can never help you in any way because he does not know the hidden facts about your fund.

They do not know anything that happened that time. Soludo the Ex- Central Bank Governor was the team leader that caused your problems and also extorted money from you. Although he is regretting all the bad things he did to you because it was never his intention but co-workers and top government officials told him not to release your fund. This is what jeopardized your fund crediting. Emails faxes and phone calls you received from soludo and the present central bank governor Godwin Emefiele are fake. I talked to Godwin Emefiele and he told me he have never contacted you before because he never know how to solve your problem. So any person who contacted you as Godwin Emefiele is an impersonator.

You see I don't know if you are alive or not but all the same when I get your reply with your correct amount quoted I will tell you how you will receive your fund immediately. My phone number is above. However I regretted all the bad things they have done to you and your family and pray the almighty God to forgive them if you get paid in this first quarter 2019. This is never a joke. You will be a happy man soon after hearing from you.

Now if you want us to work together, these are my conditions.

1: I will have 30% of the money because it is only the two of us left for now.

2: You will assist my son to open an account in your country where I will pay in my own share.

3: It will be useless and mere waste of time and money if you continue with any other person, so we will conclude this transaction with utmost secrecy with the above telephone and email only.

4: You will provide me with your private telephone, mobile and a private email to facilitate easy communication between you and me only.

If these conditions are acceptable to you, contact me as soon as possible to let us finalize, so that the funds can be released to your account after due protocols has been observed, but if you are not interested, I advise you to forget the fund and stop wasting your time with your so called partners.

I wait hearing from you

Yours in service

BARRISTER GEORGE UME

Phones:
+23417642589
Number billable as wireless geographic number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location Lagos
Original network provider* Capcom Ltd

+2348062682450
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

georgechambers2011@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:08 pm

Barrister George Umeh Williams Chairman (DFDRP)

georgechambers2011@gmail.com <georgechambers2011@gmail.com>
To:

Mon, 23 Nov at 09:19

Google Forms
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
DIPLOMATIC/FOREIGN DEBT RECONCILIATION PANEL
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT COMPLEX,
3rd Floor, Ikoyi Lagos
Ref: F.DRC//N.T/2020

Attention: Sir/Madam

TRANSACTION FOR MUTUAL BENEFIT.

My Name is Barrister George Umeh Williams (DFDRP) I know you must be surprised at this development but I chose to tell you the truth because of my sincere wish to treat every man, as I would expect to be treated.

After thorough investigation on contract/inheritance/winning payment file as directed by The Past President of Nigeria, I discovered that it would take a long process for contract payment to be released due to some irregularities detected in your files.

During our investigation, we found out that a lot have been spend so much money in trying to get one document or the other for the release of the contract payment, which did not even reflect in the file, but I have an offer, which will at least help your financial stand until you receive your contract payment. This offer is an amount from federal government diplomatic compensation program. It is a total sum of US$6,500,000.00 (Six Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only), which will be shared between you and I in the ratio of 50%-50%.

This amount is not from your contract sum or has anything related to your contract/ inheritance sum, rather I was instructed by the president to give a final clearance to some listed diplomats who supported him during the fight for him in the office as president a token of appreciation. I am offering you this because I have seen that your contract fund will not be released on time until all the anomalies are rectified.

For your information, this is a diplomatic transaction so there will be no any bureaucracy / misfortune in this transaction. Please note that this is strictly confidential and if you are willing to do this business with me, you are advised to contact me immediately on the below telephone numbers furnishing me with your bank account also be informed that this transaction will take us just 72 hrs to accomplish.

My cell number is +234-806-268-2450

Yours Truly,

Barrister George Umeh Williams
Chairman (DFDRP)
Email.umechambers@googlemail.com
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Wayne

umegeoge@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:53 pm

Barrister George Umeh Williams Chairman (DFDRP)

umegeoge@gmail.com <umegeoge@gmail.com>
To:

Tue, 24 Nov at 08:04

Google Forms
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
DIPLOMATIC/FOREIGN DEBT RECONCILIATION PANEL
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT COMPLEX,
3rd Floor, Ikoyi Lagos
Ref: F.DRC//N.T/2020

Attention: Sir/Madam

TRANSACTION FOR MUTUAL BENEFIT.

My Name is Barrister George Umeh Williams (DFDRP) I know you must be surprised at this development but I chose to tell you the truth because of my sincere wish to treat every man, as I would expect to be treated.

After thorough investigation on contract/inheritance/winning payment file as directed by The Past President of Nigeria, I discovered that it would take a long process for contract payment to be released due to some irregularities detected in your files.

During our investigation, we found out that a lot have been spend so much money in trying to get one document or the other for the release of the contract payment, which did not even reflect in the file, but I have an offer, which will at least help your financial stand until you receive your contract payment. This offer is an amount from federal government diplomatic compensation program. It is a total sum of US$6,500,000.00 (Six Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only), which will be shared between you and I in the ratio of 50%-50%.

This amount is not from your contract sum or has anything related to your contract/ inheritance sum, rather I was instructed by the president to give a final clearance to some listed diplomats who supported him during the fight for him in the office as president a token of appreciation. I am offering you this because I have seen that your contract fund will not be released on time until all the anomalies are rectified.

For your information, this is a diplomatic transaction so there will be no any bureaucracy / misfortune in this transaction. Please note that this is strictly confidential and if you are willing to do this business with me, you are advised to contact me immediately on the below telephone numbers furnishing me with your bank account also be informed that this transaction will take us just 72 hrs to accomplish.

My cell number is +234-806-268-2450

Yours Truly,

Barrister George Umeh Williams
Chairman (DFDRP)
Email.umechambers@googlemail.com
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Wayne

Re: umehgeoge@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:46 am

Recovery scam.

Did you receive my proposal earlier? I am Barrister George Umeh. Yes I wanted to know if you are alive before I will brief you on my reasons for contacting you. Can you keep a secret and be trusted?

Header:

Return-Path: <umehgeoge@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 04:39:32 -0800
Message-ID: <CAPnf=Obe8VPSdgu+hYvYs9KDmBJgN6Q5MB8FxmqDYoCJU+17bg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Barrister George Umeh.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: umechambers@googlemail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:55 pm

Recovery scam.

Good Day

Did you receive my previous email?
Can you keep a secret and be trusted with $6.5m?

Best regards

Barrister George Umeh

Header:

Return-Path: <umechambers@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 22:21:42 -0700
Message-ID: <CAEJ6x2MfNCOZM7Y-ESfHyxEh3fv3YCMt-s2r_LdKqernSi_aiw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Barrister George Umeh
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.