Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jaamira671@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jaamira671@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:04 pm

GOOD DAY

jaamira671@gmail.com <jaamira671@gmail.com>
To:

Mon, 23 Nov at 02:35

Google Forms
Hello Dear,
I am writing this mail to you with a heart full of tears and sorrow. I hope you will accept my friendship. I believe in God that you will not fail me because I did not contact you by my power as I prayed that God will touch your heart and give you the grace to be my friend.

My name is Miss. Aamira Jimmy, I am 22 years old Medical student in University of Sudan, I am the only child of my father of a blessed memory by name Late Mr. Jimmy Lemi Milla. He was the rural development minister in Sudan. You can read more about my father death in the BBC news below website:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12403620

My late father was killed by his driver who was paid by unknown people to assault my family but he succeeded in killing my father and the shocking death of my father leads to my mother's death after 3 days of my father's death. May they soul rest in perfect peace, AMEN.

I am actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me relocate to his country for a better life as I was advised by my late mother, I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe you will not betray me now that you have known my life story. Meanwhile, 2 days later after my father's death my mother gave me the information for the secret deposit they made with a bank in Burkina-Faso. The deposit value is US$4.5 Million US Dollars only and I am presently in Burkina-Faso where my late parents made the deposit and I have gone to the bank to confirm the deposit and establish ownership, please I need your assistance urgently in moving this fund to your country for investment and also help me relocate to your country, when my inheritance is properly secured you will have 20% of the value for your assistance.

I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to
handle this transaction sincerely so that I will visit the bank to submit your account and instruct them to transfer the money to you immediately because I want to leave this refugee camp as soon as possible. Life here to me is hell, no love, no affection and no amenities, more importantly, I love my studies and here nothing is happening and people here are not friendly. I am really suffering in this place, it is too painful, but I hope with your help to transfer the fund in your account, I will have a better life to live so kindly let me know your readiness to help me and I promise to always be nice and faithful. I am awaiting your urgent and positive response.

Please do keep this only to yourself please I beg you not to disclose it to anybody because I do not want to be noticed for security reasons. With due respect, I am pleading that you help me, I am giving all this detailed information with every transparency believing that you will have a clear picture of the base of help I need from you and I hope you will not refuse to help me. I hope to hear from you immediately because I am suffering so much here and wish to leave as soon as possible. May truth and love be the guiding word in my refuge in you dear helper. Please contact me: jmariam6565@hotmail.com
Thanks
Ms. Aamira
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.