Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

debtmo00001@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

debtmo00001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:13 pm

Attention
Congratulations to you for we have successfully recovered your fund from swindlers.
We received a Fraud signal and report from the Department of Homeland Security and Federal Bureau of Investigation United States of America about innocent people funds pending in Some Banks in Europe and Africa. We are able to recover a total sum of $5.5M US Dollars (5.5 Million, United States Dollars.) from those banks who use people inheritance and lottery funds contract funds, trade and make more profit for themselves.
The group of Banks are listed below:
Banks:
i. Nat west Bank LC ,
ii. Barclays Bank
iii. Citibank
iv. Central Bank of Nigeria
v. Bank of America
vi. Standard Chartered Bank
vii Bank of America
viii Dominion Bank New York.

We have also been able to recover part of the fund from some individuals' accounts.
This are the individuals
i. Prof. Charles Soludo
ii. Mr. Sanusi Lamido
iii. Mr. Patrick Aziza
iv. Mr. Frank Nweke
v. Robert Mueller.
vi N.N.PC. Group
vii Ex senator Ibrahim Mantu
Too numerous to mention.

We have approved a sum of $5,500.000.00 for you immediately.
The $5.5M US Dollars will be released to you via INTERNATIONAL TELEGRAPHIC SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER to your nominated bank account.
Or any other means .
We implore you to kindly confirm the mode of payment which you find most convenient in releasing this fund to you. Waiver has been granted in your favor for the release of your funds within 72hours take note very important don't ignore.
You will be requested to re- confirm your full data as follow:
Full Name:..................................
Direct telephone line:....................................
Copy of your ID.

NOTE:
THIS PAYMENT WAS ENDORSED AND APPROVED BY THE FOLLOWING OFFICES:
1. USA EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, EUROPEAN UNION COMMISSION
2. FBI.
3. HOMELAND SECURITY
4.DIPLOMATIC MISSIONS IN NIGERIA

please go to the setting of your email and change your password for good and never share this with any third party and never click on links sent to you even from familiar correspondence these are hackers tools used in hacking email address passwords take note and do expedite action now.
Your account will be credited within 72 hours after processing fully confirmed.
Waiting for your reply
Best Regards,

chief john Adams
Director monetary policy and investigations (DMO)

Header:

Return-Path: <debtmo00001@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS APPROVED COMPENSATION FUNDS FOR YOU
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

debtmo00001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:04 am

Attention
This office had reached you with an important message a few days ago and no reply from you.
Check your spam folder for our message and reply as quickly as possible.
Best Regards,

chief john Adams
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

debtmo00001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:44 pm

Attention
Thank you for your quick response, Your request has also been noted.
Meanwhile is it possible for you to visit my country within 4 days? It is very important to swear an affidavit etc and also sign the funds release order as the beneficiary cable visa can be arranged for such short trips for 3days only.
Please advise us for this is part of the processing and must be treated legally.
Best Regards,

chief john Adams
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

debtmo00001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:04 pm

Attention
Your reply has been taken into consideration but it will be very difficult to release such recovered funds. We knew the process and time it took this office to recover such an amount.
Having discussed with the legal adviser, a senior official in the office, she has suggested that a sworn affidavit declaration could be done on your behalf at the federal high court ikoyi lagos with your attached reply printed out.
I hope this is clear to you and this will be done through our officials because we do not wish to engage private lawyers which would be capital intensive for you because they will charge their legal fees and professional fees.
Mrs Veronica Nkoli head of the legal department will dispatch a junior lawyer quickly to the court to ask for details and this would be communicated to you as soon as possible to avoid delays.
We are cautious not to expose the issue to any third party.
Meanwhile acknowledge receipt of this email message.

Best Regards,

chief john Adams
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

debtmo00001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:17 pm

Attention

Information received from our head of legal department please find the details.
Our head of legal department Mrs Victoria Nkoli, informed me that the court registrar gave the details as follows: the cost for a sworn declaration for an affidavit of such magnitude cost the sum of $150 only .
I had carefully omitted the issue of signing of the funds release order from the court because if such a document is done through the court it will cost so much several thousands of dollars equivalent because with the amount included that has to be signed for the sum of $5.5 million us dollars certainly the court will charge so much.
Rather i had discussed with Mrs Nkoli for her assistance in legal matters where i will not be found wanting and she advised that what you will do for the signing of the funds release order is to appoint a proxy short letter authorizing a legal officer in the person of MR JOHN OKON a junior lawyer to do so on your behalf at zero cost.
The modus operandi is that immediately the court sworn affidavit is obtained we include the proxy letter which will be in the office of the commissioner in charge a copy obtained thereafter it will be sent to the bank to release the funds immediately on your behalf also how best you want the funds to be paid to you.
Please confirm how the cost for the sworn declaration can be sent as quickly as possible so that work can commence when I get a reply. I will meet with MRS NKOLI to give details on how you can send the amount.
If you will prefer an accredited attorney we can arrange that also to get the documents signed for the funds release order very important so that your compensation funds can be with you all in 48hours .
Thank you for allowing us to serve you. We want to meet the 72 hours maximum time given for this exercise.

Best Regards,

chief john Adams
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

debtmo00001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:36 pm

Attention
I am sorry it was closing hour and time will not permit me to do more.
Meanwhile please find the details as provided by our head of legal department Mrs Victoria nkoli for the court declaration and sworn affidavit which will be done as quickly as possible tomorrow morning based on your response.
See details of the courier clerk in her department.
NAME FIRST NAME: A.
SURNAME: O.
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA.
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT COLOR.
ANSWER :BLUE
She advised that when you are done with the payment either through the moneygram or the western union only.
you should obtain the MTCN NUMBERS or CODE from the place where the deposit was done and send with details of the sender.
Immediately this is received action commence here and ensure that within the 72 hours given your funds is credited or advise method preferred in receiving the funds .

Best Regards,

chief john Adams
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

debtmo00001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:10 am

Attention
I am surprised because the amount in question is very small fees for the court and not personal take note the head of legal department wanted it to arrive very fast because no account can arrive within 5 days not possible.
Besides the court here cash payments are done at the cashier office and a receipt is issued i will scan and send copy to you to see when we are done and all these can be done within 24 hours if the little cost is sent by money gram or the western union are faster anyway.
I have just reached Mrs Nkoli and she said i should ask you if you have the following apps on your phone which is an alternative means of sending money very fast too.
No 1, http:/ /www.transfer wise.
no 2, http:/ /www.transfer remit.
Both apps can be downloaded to your phone quicker or if you have any then advise immediately she can send you an account details for it and money can be paid into it quickly via an account.
Also you are answering messages late which does not allow us to work on schedule.

Best Regards,

chief john Adams
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

legaldepdmoo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:50 am

From the Director for Legal Services
Debt Management office Lagos.
Attention :
Dear Madam.
I was surprised when a report reached my desk this morning that you had asked John Adams our Director for monetary policy to cancel your payment if he cannot accept bank transfer directly.
I was away since last weekend on official matters and came back today to resume duties.
With due respect I am a woman and will never mislead you because I am a mother.
I had suggested last week that he should inform you of alternatives which i don,t know he had explained better to you.
I have thought of so many reasons and you know your reason for refusal in making use of the quickest and fastest means to get little funds across. I see maybe you were a victim of fraud, sorry for such an occurrence and you must have tried to avoid such i do not blame you either.
The alternative which was simple is the same thing but allows funds to arrive faster to its destination.
The Apps i suggested them because how it works if you had indeed downloaded the apps from google store you would have been able to understand how it works it is the same bank account that you had requested that would have been sent to you and when you have registered after downloading the apps it will be automatically linked to your local bank account also since you will provide such information and you can effect transfers just like you do from your mobile phones but, the difference here is it is quickly processed within 48 hours the beneficiary receives the amount due in his or her account also and your account is debited it is faster unlike when it goes through your bank it takes a week plus and international codes are required for transfers etc.
I have asked the lawyer in my department to proceed to the court with the relevant response from you duly printed and given him the amount from my pocket to swear the sworn declaration affidavit and note that you will reimburse me after I will appreciate it.
Finally I will want you to prepare a proxy letter with the name of the junior lawyer James Okon to sign for the funds release order for the release of the funds to you at the designated office.
Can you write a proxy letter with his name? or you want this specimen written and sent to you.
Give me a reply .
Thank you.
Mrs Victoria Nkoli
Director of legal department
Debt Management office

Header:

Return-Path: <legaldepdmoo@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: LEGAL DEPARTMENT DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE <legaldepdmoo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020
Subject: Information received concerning your payment
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

debtmo00001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:54 am

Attention
I have been informed by Mrs Victoria Nkoli, that she had already used her money in sending the junior lawyer to swear a declaration of affidavit on your behalf and she has informed you although you never replied.
Grateful if you could inform me directly now if she should cancel all processing than silence because she has much work here to do than time wasting issues.
She requested for a proxy she said you are yet to reply.
Please advise us we will appreciate it.

Best Regards,

chief john Adams
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.