Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

danielking1017383@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

danielking1017383@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:08 pm

Investment And Lending Offer

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL <danielking1017383@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 27 Oct at 14:40

Trust this email finds you well.

I am obliged to open this vital business discussion with you for a possible investment partnership.
We have the capacity to provide direct business funding for large investment projects from the network of wealthy Arab Businessmen and also from the Royal Household Investment Group.

Our investment capital for Europe and Asia is over USD$10 BILLION Dollars and we have the funds right there In Europe and Asia. We Have funds under management of Finance Companies in (1) Belgium(2) Holland (3) Canada (4) United States of America (USA) (5) Indonesia (6) Malaysia (7) Turkey.
However, Before we provide the investment funds, We would like to submit our Memorandum of Understanding/Agreement and Terms for your consideration and endorsement.
Before that, We shall need the following information’s:

1- Telephone Numbers and Fax
2- The investment Amount required.

Kindly acknowledge my email via Below E mail address for further information on the MOU and Investment Terms.

Regards.

Dr. Adel Al Sayed.
Masraf Al Rayan Investment Group
Email: adelalsayedinvestmentgroup.net@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.