Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oc1196000@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

oc1196000@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:56 pm

Mrs. Nareen Kiody <oc1196000@gmail.com>
To:

Tue, 27 Oct at 11:50

Dear XXXXXX,

Please do not feel disturbed for contacting you; based on the critical condition I find myself, I am Mrs Nareen Kiody, a Syrian woman, I desire to relocate to your country due to the prolonged civil unrest in Syria as well as the daily life threatening attacks by ISIS Terrorist group.

I have already lost my family, my husband and son to the cold hands of death during an attack targeted at our home on March 23, 2018 to end our family. I and my daughter were not around during the crossfire, we were at the hospital for checkup when they attacked our home killing my beloved husband and son and setting the house ablaze.

I am in tears writing you this mail, my late husband was a successful contractor in the oil city of Syria and was privately dealing on gold dust and bars before his untimely death. Unexpectedly, he left behind some reasonable amount of money which I desire to invest in the Real Estate Sector, Hotel Management and other interesting sectors in your country.

As you may or may not know, the sanctions imposed by the United State and the European Union have made it nearly impossible to successfully operate any type of investment here in Syria or even transfer money from here to other parts of the world.

For this reason, I am contacting you in great confidence with the hope that you could help me get this money into your country for Investment Purposes; Please I would like to know how convenient it might be for you to assist me in this way, the entire capital at my disposal is Nine Million Euro;

My sincere intention is to plead with you to kindly accept the money on my behalf because we cannot do any bank transfers from here following the war. These are the major issues of concern to me now, I will give you 20% of the total money as your benefit for helping me.

I have no other alternative but to trust somebody, I cannot risk my life here to avoid an end to my family lineage, as a woman since my husband and son are dead, and all I have is my only daughter.

She deserves a decent life since I want her to grow up in a peaceful environment, I will relocate to your country with my daughter and invest the money in accordance with the law, with you by my side, your advice and support; we can work together and achieve a lot.

I anticipate your positive response and on receipt of your information I will provide you with further details.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Nareen Kiody,
E-mail: nkg00060@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.