Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

accessbnkpaymentdesk@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:54 pm

URGENT PAYMENT NOTICE

Access Bank Group <accessbnkpaymentdesk@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 26 Oct at 14:20

The Desk of Mr. Matthew Davis
Access Bank Nigeria PLC
Address: Plot 161 E, Idejo Street,
Off Adeola Odeku, Lagos State,
Nigeria.
Tel: +234-8028500459

Attention: Dear Beneficiary,

Am Mr. Matthew Davis, a citizen of Angola I was posted here in Nigeria as the New Director Telex and ATM Department of Access Bank Nigeria PLC , I resumed to this office last Month and during my official research last week I discovered a payment file valued sum of USD $10.5Million with Ref No: FGN/0034xx/2019 belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary as approved to be paid to you via ATM MASTER CARD by the Federal Government of Nigeria through Access Bank Nigeria PLC as the only approved paying bank.

Furthermore, I would like to know if you are aware of Mr. Paul Morgan, who has been contacting on your behalf in regards to your payment value sum of $10.5Million and the information reaching us according to Mr. Paul Morgan is that you have been diagnosed with lung cancer and may not survive from it, so please did you authorized him to come and claim your payment as your next of kin and business partner. We have refused to make payment to him because we are not sure if he is telling the truth and we have to contact you first to verify and know if this is true. So get back to us now because we are very shocked with the information from him and we don't know how he got to know about your $10.5Million contract/inheritance fund.

Therefore, if you are not aware of this, we would like to know how you wish to receive your ATM master card value sum of $10.5Million along with your four digits Pin code number as soon as possible. For your information you can come down here in our bank in Nigeria to pick up your ATM master card directly from our office or alternatively we can send it to you through any reliable courier shipping company at your own cost. But we don’t know the cost of shipping the card to you but if you will permit, we can make an inquiry from the courier shipment company to find out the cost once we receive a positive response from you but in that case you will be required to forward your shipping address to enable us find out the shipment cost to your address.

Please do not hesitate to call me on: +234-8028500459 as soon as you read this message so as to enable us to facilitate your payment now that your fund has been finally Approved, you are hereby advised to desist from any further communication with whosoever you are in contact with both local and international regarding your payment to avoid unexpected diversion of funds and wrong delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD to an unknown person.

Note: Our bank will not be held responsible for any further delay in regards to your payment through ATM Master Card and you are advised to comply on time if you are not the one that sent this person that claims to be your partner.

This message is coming to you from the Access Bank Nigeria PLC, Management and you are expected to comply fully with the delivery directives as requested by the Management.

Do not hesitate to call me as you read this message for more elaborate explanation.

Best regards,
Mr. Matthew Davis Director Int'l
Remittance Department
Access Bank Nigeria PLC
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 02, 2023 8:23 am

ATM card scam:

Access Bank Nigeria PLC
Address: Plot 161 E, Idejo Street,
Off Adeola Odeku, Lagos State,
Nigeria.
Tel: +234-8181325542

Attention: Dear Beneficiary,

Am Mr. Matthew Davis, a citizen of Angola I was posted here in Nigeria as the New Director Telex and ATM Department of Access Bank Nigeria PLC , I resumed to this office last Month and during my official research last week I discovered a payment file valued sum of USD $10.5Million with Ref No: FGN/0034xx/2019 belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary as approved to be paid to you via ATM MASTER CARD by the Federal Government of Nigeria through Access Bank Nigeria PLC as the only approved paying bank.

Furthermore, I would like to know if you are aware of Mr. Paul Morgan, who has been contacting on your behalf in regard to your payment value sum of $10.5Million and the information reaching us according to Mr. Paul Morgan is that you have been diagnosed with lung cancer and may not survive from it, so please did you authorized him to come and claim your payment as your next of kin and business partner. We have refused to make payment to him because we are not sure if this is true, so we have to contact you first to verify from you. So, get back to us now because we are very shocked with the information we received from him, and we don't know how he got to know about your $10.5Million contract/inheritance fund.

Therefore, if truly you are not aware of him, we would like to know how you wish to receive your ATM master card value sum of $10.5Million along with your four digits Pin code number as soon as possible. For your information you can come down here to our bank in Nigeria to pick up your ATM master card directly from my office or alternatively we can send it to you through any reliable courier shipping company at your own cost. But we don’t know the cost of shipping the card to you but if you will permit, we can make an inquiry from the courier shipment company to find out the cost once we receive a positive response from you but in that case, you will be required to forward your shipping address to enable us find out the shipment cost to your address.

Please do not hesitate to call me on +234-8181325542 as soon as you read this message so as to enable us to facilitate your payment now that your fund has been finally Approved, you are hereby advised to desist from any further communication with whoever you are in contact with both local and international regarding your payment to avoid unexpected diversion of funds and wrong delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD to an unknown person.

Note: Our bank will not be held responsible for any further delay in regard to your payment through ATM Master Card and you are advised to comply on time if you are not the one that sent this person that claims to be your partner.

This message is coming to you from the Access Bank Nigeria PLC, Management and you are expected to comply fully with the delivery directives as requested by the Management.

Do not hesitate to call me as you read this message for a more elaborate explanation.

Best regards,

Mr. Matthew Davis
Director Int'l Remittance Department
Access Bank Nigeria PLC

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.141
Return-Path: <mrsdeborahj46@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.53]
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 00:42:27 +0800
Message-ID: <CANE4u2wO+Kw=VS_jJop=qbvj76bTSw+tbKO=b6R5J8_U6p209w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +2348181325542
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.